3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Whoo Hoo New Pics (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/60183-whoo-hoo-new-pics.html)

MorticiaAddams 06-23-2005 08:54 PM

Whoo Hoo New Pics

Me and my husband together have lost a whole person and I can say im glad that pain in the booty has left us for good. :lol:
My husband has lost 66 pounds and I have lost 76 pounds. :cb:
Ive posted pics before But I just got new ones and I like this one because it has some tight booty hugging pants I havent been able to get my butt in since Junior High School and im now 35 years old.
I cant wait to get into a bikini !! ;)
BEFORE http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...handcindy1.jpg

AFTER
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...16June2005.jpg

CoolMom75 06-23-2005 09:28 PM

WOW! You guys look great! I'm a weirdo that absolutely LOVES to look at my fat pictures. I love showing it to everyone too, like I'm so proud that I was fat once. :p

Jenaya 06-23-2005 10:23 PM

You have done so well...Thank you for posting, your were a striking couple in the first picture and amazingly great in the second! Way to go!! An inspiration to all..........

Smoo 06-23-2005 10:35 PM

You guys look fabulous!! Way to go!

ehayes0567 06-23-2005 11:55 PM

Wow! you both look great. And I bet it helps he's right there with you.

MorticiaAddams 06-24-2005 01:43 AM

Thanks everyone.
At Christmas my husband and son had got me a hoodie , I was wanting one and it was a Superman Hoodie that I had noticed at a store and I loved it.
Well I opened it up and it was a XL at the time I was wearing at least a 3X.
They said they were going to take it back when the store got a bigger size in and I said okay at first then I thought.. Wait Im going to fit into this size and im not going to get that 3X. and thats what kept me going is that I wanted that one to fit and I wanted them to be proud of me for doing it to.
Its been some work and struggle to keep up with the pace I do but I do it because I know I have to. And because I want to get down to a size that I havent seen since Jr High. I cant wait. But I will. Time is all I have and I will make the most of it. ;)

aphil 06-24-2005 07:39 AM

Morticia, that is just AWESOME!!!!!!!!! You guys look great!!! I am so glad that you have kicked that third person to the curb!! ;)

I know exactly what you mean about an article of clothing being motivational. I have a brand new pair of Old Navy jeans that I can't wear yet, and two brand new "baby tees" and they are on my dresser for motivation as well!!!

When you get into that Superman hoodie, you post a picture!!!!

KIMMIFIER 06-24-2005 08:21 AM

Morticia, you look SOOOO AWESOME!!! What a difference!!! Keep up whatever it is you're doing and let us all in on your secret hehe! Seriously, you worked really hard and it shows. Hubby too!! I wish I could get mine to get in on this new way of eating with me. He is pushing 300 at only 5'9" and I just cant get him to make the change.
By the way, what kind of exercise and toning do you do? I weigh only a few pounds more than you and I look nowhere as fit as you do.

Coolmom - I know what you mean about telling everyone your old weight etc. I have started telling people without even thinking about it and then later, I go hmmm why did I do that? But it's because we are proud of how far we've come, not of how much we once weighed. I get jaws dropping when I say I was once 320. Most people have no clue of what 320 looks like when they are 130. I know what it looks like and feels like and I'll never revisit that again.

Awesome pics Morticia!

Kim

almostheaven 06-24-2005 10:27 AM

Count me in on the weirdo status CoolMom. I carry my before and after in my purse and constantly whip it out and start yacking about weightloss. LOL

haleys 06-24-2005 10:34 AM

You both look SO much younger in the 2nd picture! It really does look like losing the weight has taken years off of your faces. Congrats!!!

almostheaven 06-24-2005 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haleys
You both look SO much younger in the 2nd picture! It really does look like losing the weight has taken years off of your faces. Congrats!!!

I always love that about weightloss. It's, IMO, the best part about it. Not the 2-piece, not the whistles...though they're all nice too. :lol: But not only will one look younger with weightloss, you'll actually feel younger. Your body is much healthier and responds as such.

Flower Power 06-24-2005 10:47 AM

Morticia and husband..You two are quite the handsome couple!
Well done guys, isn't it nice to work on your weight with the help of a partner.
Cindi

hefty1 06-24-2005 01:04 PM

wow

Schatzi 06-24-2005 01:08 PM

look at the 2 of you!!!!! you look MAHVAlous DAHLINK!What a change! You make such a foxy couple!
Congratulations Morticia :bravo:

WastedThermos 06-24-2005 01:10 PM

Wow!!! Way to go!!