Woohoo! I exercised today! (post your daily exercise here!)

You're on Page 1 of 20
Go to
  • I would like to start a thread where we in Support can post our daily exercise!

~35 minutes of strength training

~1 hour of belly dancing (my weekly private lesson)
  • I went for a 45 minute walk today
  • Well I'll chime in - today I walked for an hour. Getting ready to do about 15 minutes of hand weights.
  • Just finished 30 mins of step cardio here
  • Good job ladies! Fabulous!
  • Yesterday I did 20-30 minutes of Toning for Teens, lower body. Today's upper body.
  • I jogged for 30 minutes today.
  • I walked for 30 minutes today on the treadmill . Would have done more but not feeling so great. Curves yesterday.
  • Today I did 20 min of boot camp cardio, 25 minute full body strength, and went for a 20 min walk.
  • Yesterday (Thursday) I did:

~Leslie Sansone "The Strength Walk" 20 minutes
    (1 mile walk with 2 pound weights for upper body)

~20 minutes yoga

Today is my strength training day...I'll report back in a while after I do it.
  • I'm going for 26 this month...
    I met a friend at the gym and we lifted weights for 1 hour concentrating on lower body. Then I did 20 min on the crosstrainer. It's so much more fun when I lift with someone else. We talk and laugh about other things, and the time flies. Plus, we encourage each other to go a bit heavier with weights and sets....

I've committed myself to 6 workouts per week and have been able to maintain this since January 7th of this year. I've got a lot to lose and I am focused on doing whatever I can to get there!!!!
  • I put in 30-45 mins (lost track of time) of lower body weight lifting earlier today.

It wasn't a great work out because I was really tired... but at least I got up and did somethin'
  • 1/2 hour rowing
    1 hour elliptical
    and then I decided to walk to work, figured it would be 30 minutes but turned out to take 45 walking briskly, I arrived exactly on time though I'd rather get there early.
    cheers, Sue
  • strength training:
    30 minutes abs and lower back
    20 minutes lower body
    10 minutes upper body

1 hour total
  • No formal exercise today, but I went to a festival today and walked practically every street in Holland, Michigan about three times or more. I think that counts...