I have to gush!

• I'm now down 19 lbs!! I know that isn't alot but I have to share it with someone who understands this accomplishment!

I've been at this since January of this year and for the last couple of months I've slacked somewhat and decided to challenge myself to a 3 week stricter eating/exercise plan. I rarely weigh myself but I wanted to see what I weighed at the beginning of my self-challenge so I weighed yesterday and I'm down 19lbs total! And that is even while I'm having my monthly visit from Aunt Flo!! I'm ecstatic!

The best advice that I could give anyone trying to lose weight is when you have a bad day and eat too much - don't give up! Get right back on track the next day! It has made all the difference in the world for me!

And finally after 19 lbs of fat loss - people are starting to notice. I kept waiting and waiting on someone to say something and my boss finally told me that I looked slimmer!

Keep up the good work everyone and remember - don't give up!
  • Great job!
  • I'm doing a little happy dance for you right now!!!! Good job!
  • Omigod!
    You look marvellous, have you done something different with your hair?
    Just kidding........
    Good for you, way to go! Woo-Hoo!!!

K
  • Thats exactly the feel good part that just makes it so much worth it doesnt it.
    Totally awsome that you are feeling that achievment.
    Keep it up and again congrats.
  • That's great!!! Keep it up!!
  • Congratulations it feels great when people notices you've lost weight.