I'm a SLACKER

• Ok....I've been such a slacker during the months of March and April. As far as I can tell, I've only lost a 1/2 lb during those two months (I only weigh very sporadically). I realize that is better than a gain but nonetheless it could have been much more. My clothes did get a tiny bit looser but no # loss on the scale.

I have decided to get my butt back in gear and get more strict with myself again. I did so well during January and February and I know I can do that again.

So as of today, May 2 - I'm back at it again. I'm going to log my calories into Fitday and I'm going to add 10 minutes to my walking every day for a total of 40 minutes.

I can do this!

Anyone else have this experience lately? I'm posting this here to have some sort of accountability.
  • I'm hitting a big FAT plateau but I'm busy with college so not too much emphasis on being a healthy exercising thing! It's starting to shift a little bit now though!

If you need some motivation, look at shopping for a bikini on line!
  • I've been slacking lately, also. I'm currently going through a rough break up and it sure doesn't help that I see him at the gym almost everynight. I've decided today that I'm getting back on track, though.
  • Quote:
    If you need some motivation, look at shopping for a bikini on line!
    Yeah right. That will NEVER happen. I'm not the bikini kind of girl. But thanks anyway.

However, I've decided that I CAN DO THIS and I had a great day yesterday with my eating and my exercise. Today will be just as good if not better!
  • Everybody slacks on occasion! The accountability is definitely what I love about this forum. I figure, the more people I have asking me about my exercise patterns, the better my chances!

We'll be here to cheer you on!
  • Im slacked this whole week.
    Darn allergies are beating me up.
    I can not stand knowing that I havent worked out one day this week . Im either couging my head off or running to get a kleenix to wipe the nose because its doing me running than I am. .
    I wanna work out