Let's review your message for a moment . . . Hmmmm.
1) You've lost 60 pounds. WOW! Congratulations and well done!!!
2) You have your period and your weight is fluctuation wildly. That bites, however, if it's any consullation, my weight does the same thing during my period which is why I avoid the scale until at least one full day after it ends. The slightest bit of salt during that TOM makes me put on pounds in water weight.
3) You've been exercising. Excellent! Keep up the good work!! Are you aware that muscle weighs more than fat and that will effect the scale temporarily? Keep that in mind when you feel you are doing well on your weight loss plan and the scale doesn't agree.
4) You're not eating properly. Not good. Skipping meals slows down your metabolism and can lead to binges. Please try to eat something every 4-5 hours.
5) You didn't mention water consumption. Have you been drinking at least 8 8-ounce glasses a day of water? You should actually be consuming more than that if you are exercising heavily. Also, it helps flush out water weight -- sounds weird but that's really true.
All things considered, I think you are doing wonderful and should be very proud of yourself. When you are freaking out because the scale is a LIAR, please refer to #1 of my reply. Then pour yourself a glass of water and take a nice, long walk.