Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-07-2005, 08:59 AM   #1  

Default First Workout Today at the Gym

I signed up with the Wellness Center here on Base.. they get your a personal trainer and help you with your diet.. Yesterday we talked diet and today was the first workout..Was hard but now I feel really really good I have a bad knee from surgery when I was little and they are working with it as well bc my quads are weak... Hour workout! It was rough but I am glad I went... I am going back tomorrow Just wanted to update The diet is going really well too!~
marineswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 09:31 AM   #2  

trainers are great. we don't have any at the rec center i go to, but i am looking to switch over to a local gym, just for that reason.
glad your first workout went so well!!

~jenn
JenR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 07:06 PM   #3  
Delicious Microwaved!

Congrats Marineswife!!!

It sounds like you found an awesome resource to use. You should be very proud of yourself for going down and signing up--usually that's the hardest part!

Best of luck and keep us updated!
Luciole is offline   Reply With Quote