Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-26-2005, 02:04 PM   #1  

Talking Growling stomach!!!!!!!!!!

I never thought the sound of my stomach growling would be such a wonderful sound! You see I am an eat all the time person, and I never realized that I wasn't really hungry. I was trying to make the food take the place of all the things in my life that I hated. I didn't even realize that I hadn't heard my stomach growl until after I started my WW "diet". That is a really sweet sound ( I know I sound crazy! ).

I also wanted to say how much I love this site. I get really great tips, advice, recipes, etc. And have made some great friends!
scorpiobby20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 05:33 PM   #2  
Dedicated Fun Wife/Mom

Good for you! I know exactly what you mean! It sounds crazy to hear the growl and go ...oh wow-its empty!! way to go on losing 10 lbs! You should be very proud of yourself.

Amanda
thinnerme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 09:07 AM   #3  
stbakd

i don't want burst your bubble ladies, but it could you are dehydrated. try drinking some water and see if still feel the same way. wtg on the loss
glen
hefty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 07:26 PM   #4  

Height: 5' 2"

Congrats on your weight loss. I heard of a diet like thin within, were they don't eat much, and wait until the stomach feels the hungry pain. And sometimes the water will help them make it through a little longer. I'm not doing that diet, just heard about it from another person. *I think that's what that diet's called, could be wrong~
Islander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 10:25 PM   #5  
singletrack chick

i know what you mean. i remember the first time that i realized that i was truly hungry, and didnt feel bloated and full. it felt good. i still enjoy the feeling of being empty now. it makes food that much more enjoyable. i do agree with hefty though, keep the water intake up. it'll help with the stomach pangs as well as replinish your body. (stuff i'm sure you already know). congrats on the weight loss.
laura_on_a_bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 11:03 AM   #6  

Thanks for the support everyone. I do make sure that I drink lots of water. On a normal day I drink between 5-6 twenty oz. bottles a day. And I only drink one diet soda on the weekend, it is like my treat for making it thru the week drinking the water congrats. to everyone with their weight loss.
scorpiobby20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 12:37 PM   #7  

Height: 5' 2"

Good job with your water!
Islander is offline   Reply With Quote