First Real Valentines Day

• Hi everyone my name is Jenn and I am 18 years old. I just recently joined this site. This year is going to be the first time that I am really celebrating Valentines Day with my boyfriend of one month.

I am going to be posting in here and would like to encourage anyone else who would also like to post in here. This is mostly going to be for my short term challenge of looking good not only for myself but also for my boyfriend this valentines day!

So come on everyone and lets keep each other motivated to look and feel better this February!!!

• Hi!! Me, too!!
    Well, I want to congratulate you on sharing your Valentine's with your boyfriend!!

I am going through a similar thing. I will hopefully be celebrating Valentine's Day with my new boyfriend. And yes, I do want to be at least 10 pounds less by then.

My only word of advice is 1) take it slow with the bf, 2) lose the weight for your own happiness---if he cares about you, he will care for you at your current weight or lighter. Personally, even though my bf never mentions my weight, I always worry that he doesn't like it. Mainly it is because most of the guys I have dated previously had issues with my weight.

So lose it for yourself and your own happiness. If you are happy, then your relationship can be happier as well.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!
  • Thank you....
    Thanx so much for the advice. I am also feeling the same way about how he never seems to mention my weight to me but because he is so fit and healthy (he is a boxer and works out almost every day) I would like to be able to work out with him.

Good Luck with your goals also and I will always be here to talk if you need anything. I would like this Valentines Day (and the rest of the year) to be one that I will never forget and to feel and look my greatest!

Valentines Day Challenge

Long Term Summer Goal