Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-11-2005, 12:17 AM   #16  
1 carton a week!

I go the tea route ... like right now I want some peanut butter and crackers but I'm boiling the water because as soon as green tea hits my tummy I know I'll be ok
icecreamjunkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 07:56 AM   #17  
Ilene the Bean

Tea works for me too... even hot water with a slice of lemon does the trick...I just have to remember to "think" of that when I'm knawing my arm off during the evening... Thoughtful eating/drinking is what I call it...I learned this at the maintainers forum, they are a smart bunch of gals over there ... Anyone can join in even if you aren't at maintenance... Their ideas are awesome!!
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 08:24 AM   #18  
and Cody too!

S/C/G: 265/245/165

Height: 5'6"

I am not big on night time snacking, but around 4 in the afternoon all I want to do is eat. It is so bad.

I went online on Sunday and learned how to crochet. It was really easy to learn, and now whenever I feel like eating I whip out my little hook and yarn and I keep busy. It is really helping me keep my mind off of the fridge! I even decided I am going to make a little square for each pound lost and when I am done I hope to have a nice blanket that shows how well I have done.
JennasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 10:07 AM   #19  
Back fat Be Gone!

Anne those are GREAT ideas, everything tastes like crap after brushing your teeth, and I never even thought about painting my nails. I HATE even the littlest ding in my nailpolish, thanks for the great tips!
sugarholic is offline   Reply With Quote