Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-31-2004, 09:30 PM   #1  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Default Are you pregnant?

Are you pregnant but a regular here at 3FC? I really want to talk with you all!! I am due in Feb with my second child. It's hard to exercise when you just want to do nothing. It's hard to "diet" (I'm not really dieting - just trying to be healthy) when you know you are going to gain weight anyhow.

Need support? Let's talk!!

Dana
Charbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 04:18 PM   #2  

Gosh it's been a long time since you posted this but I was looking for someone on here who was expecting. So from one Dana to another, how has the pregnancy been for you this time around? I"m not pregnant at this point but we are attempting again in early jan. I am concerned because I weigh more than I did with my first 2 preg. My first one is almost 12 years old and I was about 150 when I conceived him and ended up at 197 in delivery. He was a natural delivery (no drugs at all). Totally different from the last one. I had twins delivered by emergency c-section. They were 15 weeks premature and are nearly 10 yrs old now. Dh and I wanted an even number and have waited this long to approach one another to only realize that we both wanted the 4th. I am just curious as to how pregnancy can be over 200 lbs. Have you suffered any problems? I noticed your weight is nearly stabilized which is good to me. I actually lose more than gain during my pregnancies. Hope you read this. I'm anxious to see how you're doing.
lakelog is offline   Reply With Quote