Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-13-2004, 01:49 PM   #1  
Still trying!!!!

Default Trying to get started

I have been reading and scanning all posts for the past week and have not found a way to get started. i know i need to lose weight and i want to lose weight.. i cry everytime i eat something that i should not and and everytime i overeat. i try to make it to the gym 3 times a week for 20 minutes and make excuses for the third day on why i cant go. i start the morning by trying to eat right and do things right but by lunch it has all been forgotten. im too lazy or not motivated enouth to get started. i spend a lot of time crying and feeling sorry for myself and reading everything on the net on everyone else's goals. i like to look at pictures of people who have lost 100+ and look good. I wonder will i look as good? i have this big belly below my bellybutton that i am afraid if i lose the weight it will hang even more. anyway i just felt like telling someone and i finnaly got the nerve to post it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg angieswedding pictures small.jpg (13.1 KB, 52 views)

Last edited by adiaz; 12-13-2004 at 01:51 PM.
adiaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 02:32 PM   #2  
it's always something

Hi adiaz, and welcome to 3FC! Your story sounds very familiar, so I'm sure you'll feel at home here with other women that have been through what you are going through. Getting started is always the hardest part, but you've done it!! I see that you posted in our 300lb club, and they are a GREAT group of women!!! Please feel free to post in all forums that interest you, and you'll build a very nice support system You CAN do this!

Regarding the belly, you may end up with an apron, but it's still better than the belly. Meg wrote a very helpful article about loose skin and weight loss here http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36040

We're glad you joined us
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 03:01 PM   #3  

adiaz- welcome! Congratulations on taking the first step- these people at 3FC are a wonderful support group! get friendly with some and they'll motivate you even more and make sure you go to the gym!!

and you saying you're not motivated enough... that's BS- you came here!
You can do this- WE BELEIVE IN YOU!
KandiceS is offline   Reply With Quote