motivational ad

• Hi! I frequently read the forums here but I've never posted. I saw this ad for Becel in the newspaper and thought it was really motivational. I cut it out and posted it on my closet door so I see it every day. I thought I would share it with you to remind us all what we're working for. (I don't work for Becel, really! )

This is what it says:

Be good to your heart. Because you'd like to meet your daughter-in-law. Because you like to be tickled. Because this week's lottery is $20 million. Because your luck is about to change. Because you finally have time for a hobby. Because the election is coming. Because you haven't left your mark. Because you're comfortable. Because you want to hear someone call you grandma. Because you're living with diabetes. Because you've got unfinished business. Because you’ve never been to Africa. Because you've just discovered yoga. Because you haven't read that message in your inbox. Because you haven't seen your brother in years. Because your crush will be at the reunion. Because your taste buds are just waking up. Because you're enjoying the finer things. Because you’ve found the perfect colour for the living room. Because you just learned a really good joke. Because you can finally keep up with the aerobics instructor. Because you can't wait for next week's episode. Because you've got one chapter left. Because you're up to four times more likely to suffer from heart disease. Because you've finally realized why people love to golf. Because you were going to call back but you just haven’t had time. Because there's only one unsolved clue in the crossword. Because the new spring collection is on its way. Because you're finally standing out. Because your rut is turning into a groove. Because that fortune cookie might be right. Because you've never used the good china. Because what's on Mars? Because you have a full day planned tomorrow. Because he'll miss you. Because she'll miss you. Because they'll all miss you. Because reality TV is on its way out. Because a little thing can make a big difference. Because you've yet to get your 15 minutes in the spotlight. Because you're on the up and up. So, no matter what your reasons, be good to your heart.
  • Great ideas! Thanks for sharing. I checked out the Becel website. They have a lot of good resources for healthier living.
  • Great ideas! Thanks for sharing. I checked out the Becel website. They have a lot of good resources for healthier living.