Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-22-2004, 07:19 PM   #1  
my dad made me1 from wood

Wink BACK from 4 months off program....

I feel so horrible I've been off my dieting program for 4 and half months. It all started when I went to fort stewart, ga to be with my husband we didn't have anything to cook with so of course we went out to eat all the time I even stopped exercising coz of not feeling comfortable living in the barracks. We finally got out of the army and I got to move back to Texas. I started weight watchers however I'm doing it free I have all the imformation (can't afford 2 pay for it) and I also started walking and doing the treadmill 3-6 days a week. I'm hoping to start my exercise videos again.
I am up to 163lbs I want to be 125-130lbs and my doctor has lowered my predisone and prograf so that should help with my swelling and cravings, however Im stilling taking enough to way slow down my weight loss. I have gained 26lbs since my transplant on jan 22 my doctor isn't to happy however normally transplant patients gain 40-65lbs there first 2 yrs. I hoping with my getting back on plan it can start losing again. any support would be wonderful...
Heather von Hagel
scorchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 03:14 PM   #2  
Tons of fun!!!!

hey heather, its been forever, the april chicks thread sort of dwindled and i think i was the only one left, so ijust post wherever i want to, glad to see you back talk to you soon!
hippiechic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 08:34 PM   #3  

hey girly,
Yeah I came back a couple times and noticed april chicks were gone... great to hear from ya,
Hope to talk to u soon
heather
Old 10-25-2004, 11:40 PM   #4  
WW Moderator

Hi Heather! I can definitely relate to that icky feeling after being off plan. I had surgery in June and I wasn't allowed to diet or exercise for 2 months. It's hard to switch channels! Good luck to you, and I hope your health cooperates with you!
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 11:42 PM   #5  

thank you, jennifer