Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-29-2004, 10:07 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 226/222.2/140

Height: 5' 9"

Made it through day four of my challenge.

Skinny - hope you get some great workouts in over the weekend
Brenda - do not approach those scales
Dragon - glad to see you back. Sorry about your friend's baby

Good luck over the weekend everyone. I know the weekends can be tough.
EternalDieter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 03:43 PM   #77  

Hi Everyone!

I'm on day 5. I got a late start today with the water. Hope I can get in the 80 oz water. I will. I don't want to start over.

Dragon -Sorry to here about your friend.
Punkin - That's alright if your neighbors think your looney. The good thing thou is that you know what is going on and you are getting healthy & lighter!
Eternal - You are doing so well!
Skinnyjeans - Hang in there this weekend! Weekends are hard for me!

Have a great weekend everyone! Will see you on Monday!
bburoughs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 11:10 PM   #78  

Day 3 down! I had to make myself go out and do it though. It rained late yesterday so it was wet and muggy out today. Those kinds of days always make me feel lazy.

Keep up the good work everyone!
punkinbutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 11:00 PM   #79  

Hey everyone! Well, yesterday marked the end of my ten day challenge... but I'm going to make it a "forever type" thing. I've found that I don't feel the need to gorge and gorge on sweets and unhealthy foods, it's really very nice. I stuck with it, for the most part, and lost about 7lbs. in 10 days. That was just getting rid of the water weight, now comes the real challenge, and it'll be longer than 10 days. I got my BMI and body fat tested; my arms and legs were in the "low" range, and my abdomen region was in the very high "ideal" range. MY trainer devised a "kick-my-***-into-shape" workout plan, that I cannot wait to start, and be wonderfully sore and feel great. With it comes good eating, so, I'm really eager for tomorrow! Hope everyone is doing good and sticking with their challenge!
JessieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 07:35 AM   #80  

Good Morning Everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend. Well, I made it through the weekend. This is Day 8 for me!!!

Hi JessieD - Congrats on completing your challenge. Good luck with new workout plan.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 11-01-2004, 08:07 PM   #81  

Ok, so, I feel like a total hipocrite(sp?) for a lack of other words. I was just absoltuely gushing about my success, which left me feeling really great, and really positive... and then what happens today? I eat, really gorss unhealthy fatty foods which I can feel making my already problem mid-section get even bigger. UGGGG!!! I don't know what happened. It's all that stupid Halloween candy, I just HAD to eat. I had willpower all day, and I ate one lousy jolly rancher, and said, well, since I've already screwed up, might as well just keep eating. But I should have thought, "that's ok to eat, it's just a little treat for 10 days worth of eating healthy, just keep going on eating healthy." Gosh, if I could only have this hindsight when I'm thinking about eating crappy foods. Meanwhile, I ate and slept and then ate some more and now I feel horrible...yuck. I think I will start another 10-day-challenge, seeing as clearly, until I really really get on track, I can just eat healthy and excersize without needing a "challenge". So, tomorrow will be Round 2 Day1 and I WILL succeed!
Old 11-02-2004, 07:44 AM   #82  

Day 9 for me. Only 1 more to go.

JessieD - Don't beat your self up. Just keep plugging away. Eventually, everything will all come together. Just don't quit!

Have a good day!
Old 11-02-2004, 02:40 PM   #83  
Dragon2Fly

D5 completed. 5 more to go.
This no-sugar thing is OK, but this exercise part is really hard. Not because I overestimated my fitness level, but because it's really boring to do the same thing every day. As soon as I finish this, hopefully on 11/6, I'm giving up this practice. I'll go for the challenge to exercise at 60%MHR for 30' every day, whether it be fast-pace walk, VCR exercise with Elle Macpherson or weightlifting. I hope I won't be bored to death by 11/6
As for my diet, I started thinking about food again. People around me are puzzled - why the **** do you think about food, when you got so fat w/o event thinking of it? Actually I'm starting to cook and eat healthy meals every day, I had fish, lots of endivia lettuce and mesh potato for lunch. I felt so satisfied, that I didn't take anything until dinner - mandarines. This is great!

Jessie D - don't worry about your slip. You're positive, determined and on your track most of the time, so ok, you slipped, got back to the right path and move on! Don't cry over the spilt milk. You know how it's great to be thin and happy about your ideal weight since you had been there, just remind yourself, get energized, and go go go!

BBuroughs - 1 more day!

All - Keep up good work girls!
dragon2fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 09:02 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 220/199/150

Height: 5'9"

Round 2 Day 5. Just plugging away.

My cardio has been walking the dog for several of those days, but it still counts! Journaling is going well. And I'm starting to realinze that I don't eat enough through the day so I eat a lot at dinner. I also think I need to start snacking before meals. I have been rating my hunger level before I eat and I only over eat when I'm really hungry. Hopefully a small snack before my meals will cut back on that.
skinnyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 07:44 AM   #85  

Default Completed Round 2

Completed Round 2. I will start round 3 on tomorrow.

I will add no sweets for 10 day to my challenge.

Hope everyone is sticking with their challenges. Have a good day!
Old 11-05-2004, 11:16 AM   #86  
Dragon2Fly

Day 8 completed! Two more to go!
Still bored with the same exercises, but I successfully camouflage them by doing a little bit of this and that in between.

BBuroughs - Congrats!
All - t/c!
D2F
dragon2fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 07:45 PM   #87  

Round 2 Day 4
WOW!! I'm feeling really great again... I've ate really really good the past few days, and have weight lifted, and I'm wonderfully sore. Ahh, how I love that feeling, it's almost like you can feel the fat and yuckiness melting away and the confidence growing with it. Today, I picked up a SPREE package and was tempted to eat one measly little candy, and then threw it down after thinking about how good I've been doing and how I can't throw it all away. Thank you all so much for the daily support and motivation, I hope you all accomplish what you most want, and this website will definately make it a lot easier!! Hope everyone is still truckin' along, keep it up!
Old 11-07-2004, 01:23 PM   #88  

It seems like it's the this forum is desolate come the weekends, maybe it's b.c everyone has their busy lives to tend to. Anyhow, ROUND 2 DAY 6, and never better!!
Old 11-07-2004, 02:22 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 226/222.2/140

Height: 5' 9"

Default Computer Problems

I have had severe computer problems and haven't checked in for a while. I am realising what a big help it was coming here. I have been sooo bad. Anyway I am starting tomorrow with the no sugar challenge again. Good luck everyone.
EternalDieter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 09:29 AM   #90  

S/C/G: 220/199/150

Height: 5'9"

Well I almost made. Today is Day 10 and I had every intention of running after work today, but I twisted my ankle last night. I am barely walking instead of doing great cardio. Obviously I will be taking several days off before I restart my challenge. On the up side I will be able to finish the journal part and have really learned a lot from it.

Jessie- Congrats on a great weekend! Very empowering.
HI Eternal it is nice to have you back.
skinnyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote