Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-25-2004, 08:48 AM   #61  

Default R2D1 Again!

Well, back at R2D1! Ugh...didn't make it through the weekend. It was a tough one! Will start again today! So, hopefully today will be better than the weekend!

Eternal - Congrats on the pound lost. Keep up the great work!
JessieD - Only 5 more to go! You can do it!!!
Punkinbutt, SkinnyJeans, Vollybchick & to everyone else hang in there! We can do it!!!

Have a great day everyone!
bburoughs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 09:15 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 220/199/150

Height: 5'9"

I need to start over too. I did excercise over the weekend, but I kind of lost track of everything so to keep myself honest I am going to start over. Round 2 Day 1.

Oh and I finally lost two pounds and broke past 174 which has taken me a couple months! These challenges are really working.
skinnyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 08:16 AM   #63  

Default R2D1 Complete!

Completed day 1 of round 2. On day 2. Let's see if I can make it through today.

SkinnyJeans - Congrats on losing the 2 pounds. Yes, these challenges do work when you can stay on target. (I'm talking out loud to myself)

Have a good day everyone! Will see you tomorrow!
Old 10-26-2004, 08:09 PM   #64  

DAY 7 is today... and I'm extremely exhausted, but I lost 2 more lbs. and all I want to do is sleep, seeing as I've been so deprived of it lately. I went shopping for a dress today for a semi-formal, and I find it odd that people can't believe that I'm not a four in a dress size, but more like an 8 or sometimes a 6, can someone please explain this to me? I mean, I am muscular, and definately don't(at least I don't think) I look what I weigh, I have no clue. Anyhow, this challenge is going really well, and I hope everyone else is doing well too!!
JessieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 10:07 AM   #65  

Round 2 Day 3. Planning on running after work. Good job on the 2lbs Jessie. I have the same problem, people always think I am a size or two larger then I am, for me I think its because I am taller (5'9") but I do find my size varies alot- especially in dresses which are not consistent in size. Also dpends on style- I usually need to get form fitting dresses a size larger but a dress that flares out at the waist no problem (because I carry most of my extra weight below the waist)

SJ
Old 10-27-2004, 01:33 PM   #66  

Default R2d3

This is day 3 for me. I had a great day on yesterday.

JessieD you go girl on the 2 pounds lost. Keep up the good work!

Hang in there Skinnyjeans!
Old 10-27-2004, 10:38 PM   #67  

My new challenge will be to walk at least 20 mins each day. Today was day 1!
punkinbutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 01:44 AM   #68  

Red face

Guess what? I flunked out on day 9. Funny thing is, it wasn't the beer or eating after dinner. I just forgot to do my sit ups. And the next day I thought I would just double up and let it slide, but I forgot again. Oh well.
Last Thursday I weighed in at 161! And I didn't gain anything back while I was away, which is so amazing!!!
For my next challenge, my husband will be home for alot of it. So I'll probably have some beer. My goal will be to exercise everyday, either a walk or at least 15 min of my step video. And no eating after dinner. Starting tomorrow.
Apple Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 01:59 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 226/222.2/140

Height: 5' 9"

I've had some severe computer problems. I completed my second challenge - no sweets and I'm still exercising.

My new challenge is to up my water intake so I am drinking eight big glasses a day. Three days gone so far.

Good luck everyone.

EternalDieter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 09:19 AM   #70  

Day 4. I ran about 2.5 miles yesterday then did some arms and abs when I got home and still felt great! Don't know when I am going to work out today but I'll fit it in somewhere. Keep up the good work everyone.

Apple-Good job on not backsliding while away!

SJ
Old 10-28-2004, 09:23 AM   #71  

Default Day 4

Today is day 4. I'm doing good on the water intake, exercise & frutis/veggies. I'm staying off that dreadful scale until round 2 challenge is finished. I think my next challenge will be no sweets also.

EternalDieter - Glad to have you back. Missed your posts. Congrats on completing round 2 of your challenge. I'm also going to try to tackle the "no sweets" thing for my next round.

Apple & Punkin - Hang in there ladies!

Have a blessed day! See ya tomorrow!
Old 10-28-2004, 11:40 AM   #72  
Dragon2Fly

I'm sorry for being off without any notice. My best friend lost her baby at 4/5m. It was very hard because it was her first pregnancy. She's also diagnosed with bicornuate uterus, which is yet another problem to face in the future.
This temporarily put me off my program, since I spent a lot of time either with her or thinking of her. I didn't practice at all, but I didn't take any sugar. I'm still @ 170.
Today is my first day back on the same challenge. I completed it successfully so far, and hope not to fail by the end of the day.
See you tomorrow!
Now that I have read through all your posts I realize how good is to be back!
D2F

Last edited by dragon2fly; 10-28-2004 at 11:46 AM.
dragon2fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 08:51 PM   #73  

Day 2 is complete! I might even throw in another 10-20 mins in a little bit. I'm feeling pretty good today.

Good luck everyone!
Old 10-29-2004, 12:59 AM   #74  

I added another 10 to my 20 mins of walking tonight, just for good measure.

Maybe tomorrow I'll do 20 and 20. People around here are going to think I'm looney if they see me passing their windows so often.
Old 10-29-2004, 09:02 AM   #75  

Well I missed my workout yesterday. I just kept trying and couldn't get time to do it. So starting over, again. Looking forward to this weekend because I know I'll have time (No excuses this time!). And since I'm starting over I decided to add to the challenge.

30 in cardio. 10 min weights. Journal what I eat (Yuck!)

Dragon- Good to have you back. I'm sorry your friend lost her baby.

SJ