New Here!

• Hi everyone! I need so much help! I used to come to this site alot just to look around and read peoples messages, but I need to start posting. I'm 21, a full time college student, and a newlywed. My highest weight was 281, about 3 years ago. I lost weight and got down to about 215, but I'm back up to about 230 now I think. I feel disgusting. Tomorrow I'm starting it all up again, I need to lose some serious weight. Tonight I'm going to go to the grocery store so I have some good food and I also want to buy a journal I think. Any words of encouragement? I'll be checking in alot- I think this website will really help me!
  • Hey, Bry! Welcome! I know that disgusting feeling, but you are a precious human being--never forget that. You're doing the right thing by reversing the gaining trend now! And you can do it! It's hard when one is a student because there are so many temptations and so much stress, but it CAN be done! Surround yourself with healthy low-calorie snacks so you always have something available and won't head for the Twinkies. The journal sounds like a great idea.

Hope to see you succeed!

Jay
  • hi bry! I know that same feeling, I am 19 years old and weight my highest 272, i decide to something about it and went down to 206. Then i was so happy with myself that i went right back to 224. I really would like to get down to my ideal weigh which is 165. I used to weigh that much but i let myself go. Well i am on my diet rihgt now which is a low- calorie diet which worked the best for em. If you need someone to talk to, let me know.

hw- 272.5
    cw-224.0
    gw- 180
  • Thanks guys! I didn't make it to the grocery store tonight because I had alot of homework to get caught up on, but hopefully I'll find a chance to go tomorrow night. Between school, work, and homework, I never get any free time!!