Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-01-2004, 02:36 PM   #16  

Hey Hey~
I'm officially on day 1 today. Wish me luck. Now that is 10 instead of 21 I just might be able to swing an exercise challenge next :O
Scuzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 02:37 PM   #17  
Tons of fun!!!!

got through day one now onto day number two, its so funny its sooo easy to exercise i dont have to force myself, but you would think water was poison the way i used to avoid it, but i just dont have anything else in the house...... talk to you all soon, jamie
hippiechic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 06:24 PM   #18  
CrAzY GiRl on a mission!

S/C/G: 307/307/150

Hey all....working day two....so far so good, got a little walking in, probably about 10 minutes tops (walking to the bus) so , I am going to try to get the BF to go for a walk after dinner tonight. We'll see!!! :big grin:
synn1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 09:52 PM   #19  
CrAzY GiRl on a mission!

S/C/G: 307/307/150

Day two hat been a succuss....no walking as I am winding down for the night....but that is my goal for tomorrow....even if I go it alone!
synn1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 10:08 PM   #20  

Hey everyone, Day 2 is done. Its 7 PM and although I'm feeling a bit hungry, I'm not going to eat before bed. I've had 1590 calories and once again FORCED myself to do my exercise. I'm looking forward to going to the farmer's market tomorrow and getting some fruit. No more moon pies for me!!! Thank you for starting this challenge, red. And great job with saying no to the sugar, I know thats something I would have a HARD time with.
UnCafeCvooPlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 10:10 PM   #21  
"Hope to see you lighter"

Hello Ladies,
I would love to get in on this. I just started back on track today. So I will count Thursday as my first day. My goals for the first ten days is to get all of my water in 64 oz & some form of exercise! Wish me luck!
poolerruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 11:48 PM   #22  

I have to ammend my previous tally of 1590 and change it to 1680 (sorry I have an annoying guilt complex ) , but I am still within my calories, so alls well
UnCafeCvooPlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 02:47 AM   #23  

Height: 5'1"

Default Two

Day 2 is finished. But I think I really need to do more. But for now...it's working for me. I soooooo miss going to the gym!! I'm hoping to get my membership back when I get a job!

Keep up the good work everyone!! Glad to have you all here!!

When I have more time....I will do individuals and introduce myself properly

G'Night!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 07:19 AM   #24  

Day one for me, I blew it totally. Ok guys, time to kick my butt.
Day two has just begun and I am getting really serious here.....
Linda
derrydaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 08:06 AM   #25  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Smile On to Day 4 for me!

No time tonight for long messages. I'm reporting in a successful Day 3. Hurrah!!

MNJ, congrats on Day 2. Hope you can get your gym membership back soon.

Oh no, Linda, what happened?! If you blew it though, you have to go back to Day 1!!! That's the way this thing works. You just keep counting, slipping back and starting over. The momentum builds as you get more successful days behind you and that helps keep you going. Sorry!!

poole, hi there. Welcome! Water and exercise. Ok, just count, we don't need to know the days. It's too confusing for me anyhow as I'm on the other side of the Pacific! Good luck!

Cafe, excellent work! Yes, forced exercise is good too! What are moon pies, by the way? Sugar and me are old enemies. I stayed off the stuff for a year and many monthlong challenges but recently have just been letting it creep in everyday and then, BANG!!, it's got me by the tail by the end of the day and is swinging me around and around howling chocolate, brownies, ice cream and all sorts of hellish things! If I don't let it in in the first place I can keep it out totally.

synn, great, great going!! You can do this! Keep it up. On to Day 3, hip hip hooray!!

hippie, bravo for a successful Day 1. Onward march!!

Scuzin, how's it going? Are you going to come back with a Day 2 or is it back to 1? Come on I want to hear you say "I did it!"

shelle, welcome!! How's it going? Did you make your calorie limit?

girly, how about you? First, welcome!! Exercise and water are popular challenges, aren't they? I guess those are the toughies for a lot of people. Me, since I'm in a walking sort of town, I get exercise no matter what. But, sugar, ee gads!! it's hiding every 50 feet at the next convenience store! Talk about horror movies. . .specially the part when I take off my clothes in front of the mirror!!!

Hope I didn't miss anyone. Good luck to you all!!

Last edited by redballoon; 09-02-2004 at 08:09 AM.
redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 10:01 AM   #26  
singletrack chick

i want to be in too. i have been rocking and rolling on my workout plan but my calorie intake hasnt been the greatest. my goal is to stick to my eating plan 1300-1800 calories a day and not to snack while i am working. (being in a deli makes that so difficult) this is day one for me. i dont work today and i have school until late this evening so this should be an easy day to start off with.

good luck everyone else.

Last edited by laura_on_a_bike; 09-03-2004 at 09:07 AM.
laura_on_a_bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 11:39 AM   #27  

Yesterday I did great!! My calorie intake was 1524 and fat grams were 36. My guideline is 1400-1670 and 50 grams of fat!!!!

YEAH!!!

Beginning day 2 right now!!!
Shelle_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 03:39 PM   #28  
Persistent and Stubborn

I'm in too. Given what's going on in my life right now I think I'll start with something 'easy'. I will drink at least 64 ounces of water a day starting tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone!
shyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 04:29 PM   #29  

Hey Hey
Day 2 here!
I'm going to be gone for a couple days...I'm flying to New Orleans tomorrow. Good Luck All!!!
Scuzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 04:47 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 177/134/132

Height: 5'5

Hi Guys,
I'm in. I've gotten a little sloppy lately and need accountability. My goals:
Eat around 1400 cals, exercise every day and drink 8 glasses of water. I seem to lose weight when I follow all three. So here goes day #1.
Good Luck, everyone!
Dena
Den@ is offline   Reply With Quote