Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-06-2004, 08:45 PM   #1  
Bonksmom

Default Start Date and Support Needed

Tomorrow June 7th is my start date. I am starting my diet (Dash Diet) and 8 Minutes in the Morning exercises and 2 laps (1.5 miles) walking at our park, to begin with. Current weight about 265 and goal weight 140 or size 12! I have gone so far as to change my working hours to accommodate my exercises and diet. I will now be on 3:30 pm to midnight, hopefully this will encourage my morning exercise routine and since my worst time for eating is at night, I will now be working and unable to snack!!! Wish me luck and send me all the support you can. (I live with my dad and he is not always very supportive, ex: I told him this morning that I am beginning my diet tomorrow and he said ' I've heard that for 6 months and it hasn't happened yet' so I am a little upset to say the least. Yes, it is true I have said I was going to do this for awhile now but now my mind is made up and I am motivated to do it. I just have to keep that motivation going. If only to prove him wrong this time!!! Anyways wish me luck. Deb
Bonksmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 11:12 PM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

Deb--

I wish you all the luck!!! You have set up a great routine to follow and having changed your work schedule to fit around your new weight loss schedule screams out that you're ready!!!

You may not have gotten the kind of support from your dad right now, but in time you will show him that you mean it and you will be able to prove him wrong!!

Good luck to you and I'm sending you good vibes your way for a successful journey!! (((((( ))))))

Marti
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 11:18 PM   #3  
Bonksmom

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N.J.
Deb--

I wish you all the luck!!! You have set up a great routine to follow and having changed your work schedule to fit around your new weight loss schedule screams out that you're ready!!!

You may not have gotten the kind of support from your dad right now, but in time you will show him that you mean it and you will be able to prove him wrong!!

Good luck to you and I'm sending you good vibes your way for a successful journey!! (((((( ))))))

Marti
Thanks MNJ!!! Will be checking in with progress, accountability helps to motivate me. Deb
Bonksmom is offline   Reply With Quote