Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-25-2004, 02:25 PM   #106  
Newlywed at 45!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Heather, I'm laughing my butt off!!!!

I'd be scared to death to go on the base in a trunk, they'de probably end up locking me up....
ralphmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 02:39 PM   #107  
Tons of fun!!!!

I would freak out in a trunk..... way to confined and hot for me!!! though that is pretty funny!!!
well hope all you chicks are doing well, everyone sounds pretty good today, i am on my way to work so I will check in again later.
hippiechic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 11:42 AM   #108  

Height: 5 foot

Today is Weigh-in day. If I don’t lose anything, I won’t be disappointed. Yes I said it! Yesterday I Messed up big time, and you know what…. I don’t even care!!!

Before I go on with anything let me post my daily goals for today:

Pray
Exercise for 60 minutes
Drink Lots of water
Do not exceed calories
Try to be stress free
Improve attitude by at least 20% (pitiful I know)

It’s about time I get a break. It started off great, I had a 120 calorie breakfast, and I did 45 minutes of Denise Austin, and a 1 mile WATP tape. I did ok the whole rest of the day with water and everything, and then I ended up eating a Jr cheeseburger deluxe from Wendy’s. I don’t even know yet how many calories it was, then I got a phone call and my husband’s friends were in town. He wanted to go bowling. So there we went. I wore my pedometer the whole time, but it must have been on there wrong, because the whole time I was bowling it stayed the same!! So oh well! They ordered some fries, and of course I ate a couple, then I ate about 2 cheese ticks. The topper was when I started starving at about 1 am. I ordered some nachos chilli and cheese!! Ok, so I only ate like half of it, but I know that my calories were over. Oops did I forget to mention the spaghetti I ate for lunch?!?!? Mind you it was ground chicken in it, but I didn’t even measure the noodles.

Today I woke up sick to my stomach, and have been running back and forth to the bathroom!! I guess too much fat intake or something, but I needed it though! I’m having problems going to the bathroom anyways. Well I haven’t weighed in yet, I will after I exercise. We are supposed to be going to the beach later, I don’t really want to go. I’d have to wear a swimsuit in front of Derrick’s friends…and I refuse to. I wanted to go buy me one today, but it doesnt look like that will happen. Soooo anyways, I also have been breaking out in rashes on my neck. At first I thought it was the tanning lotion I was using, but I havent put any on in days, I think it’s stress. And that scares me to think I am that stressed out… But I am!

Well I gotta go. This is supposed to be a short post today. I didn’t’ even have time to really do this like I normally do. I had to pre-write this, and copy and paste this. So if I don’t leave any comments on here, don’t get ticked off at me! I havent even read anyone’s post. I will come back later and post my weigh-in….
I hope everyone has a great day!
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 01:55 PM   #109  
Oooo Silly Me!

Morning everyone…

Well… I have some good news and some bad news. Which do you want first?

Bad News : I’m sick… TOM is here and I leave for vacation tomorrow.

Good News: I met my goal of 350lbs!! I didn’t think it was possible to do it in such a short time. I’m happy. I just gotta be careful about loosing it so fast that it comes back twice the speed.

More Good News: James bowled a 297 last night! WOOHOO! 11 straight X’s and then a 7 in the last throw. He was so nervous he was shaking. My poor baby! He got a free t-shirt LOL…

I’m a little down in the dumps, but I just wanted to come… blab a little. Share some of the excitement. I gonna go lay down. Got some packing to do. I hope this is just a 24 hour bug. I tried Claritin last night, thinking it might have been allergies since I was sneezing and my nose was runny and what not. Now I’m on Dayquil and praying for the best hehehe…

I’ll catch you ladies later…

Huggerz…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 06:36 PM   #110  
my dad made me1 from wood

hey everyone,
day started out bad had pizza rolls at least i didn't eat as much as james did the boy ate like 40 of them i had 12 and then jello
sorry sue that ur sick good job to james on his bowling ....
yuckyness jay on the bathroom thingy.... girl im so proud of u on ur weight lose lol now u weigh less then me.
anyone hope everyone has a better day...
Im making ribs and stuff for everyone here most guys are on leave so its only like 5 guys so not to bad hehe. gotta go james wants me to go with him to the store....
scorchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 09:31 PM   #111  
Newlywed at 45!!!!

Jaymi dol...I too get sick when I really go off plan and eat things my system is not used to. Plus...I've gotten totally paranoid about eatting out...I just don't trust anyone...especially these young whippersnappers to wash their hands....he wanted to take me out tonight as we are celebrating my B-day this weekend and I just said..."get me some champagne, and we'll eat our regular Sat. night pizza I make at home...I did buy some shrimp and crabmeat for tommorow and will make crabcakes and scampi.

He brought me the most beautiful card...all about how grateful he is for having me in his life...well, you know I just balled my eyes out...It was stuck in a GIBSON EPIPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A guitar!!!!!ALL FREAKING MINE!!!!!!!
And a beautiful statue of St. Frances of Assisi I've been wanting for years for the yard..and a beautiful yellow climbing rose bush, and a gift certificate to wal-mart for my sewing room...he knows I want some new patterns.
Oh and the stuff to make a strawberry pyramid.
What a man!!!

Sue, wow TOM can be such a pain...I never know when he's coming anymore as I get older...sometimes twice in the same month...

Oh I gotta go......The wonderful husband calls...
Diane
Old 06-26-2004, 11:13 PM   #112  
Tons of fun!!!!

Hi girls!! hope all is well with everyone.
Diane..... sounds like your hubby made your b-day awesome, I got a guitar on christmas and it was the coolest present I EVER got!!! so i know how you feel!!!
Sue- hope you feel better!!!
everyone else have a good weekend!!
I read a really interesting post here in the support category, its really fun, its titled "how will you package the new you" you guys should check it out, its really great!! and a good read too.
talk to you all soon, Jamie
hippiechic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 11:24 PM   #113  

hi all,

just got home after being at the lake all weekend. i need to go to bed so i will be back on tomorrow night.

Talk to you lighter!!!!
Peg
bearzy2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 11:34 AM   #114  
Newlywed at 45!!!!

Please do not post here, go to APRIL CHICKS #6

THANK YOU!!!!!