Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-31-2005, 02:18 PM   #1  

Exclamation Hi from Georgia and need support buddy

Hello I'm from Georgia I like to find me a buddy for support and to chat with at certain time just give each of support. So if you need I' am buddy waiting on a buddy I'am trying to lose weight I have lost some so far but I have promblem over coming sweets if anyone out here going trough same thing will you please give me some tips to help with this .
I went to Dr last month and said I was boardline Dieabets that scared me because my dad was one he took shots so thats why i'm here to get support to help me over come all the lumps that make weight lose a battle.So I'am here to support the same. I have at lest 85 pounds to go I think once I get my weight under control my Sugar level will level out good I wont have take no shots like my dad.
Redneck Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 03:33 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 208/196/150

Height: 5'7

Hi Angel, I'm Jenn. I'm also in Georgia, what part are you from? I know how you feel, I've always pigged out on cookies and chips. I was doing South Beach for a month but fell off the wagon after losing 10 lbs <smacks self> Well I gained 7 of those back in just a weeks time. I'm thinking of just cutting down on my calories now and eating healthy, but I need something to help with my appetite and cravings. If you wanna chat or be buddies just send me and email ..... [email protected] Hope to hear from you soon
xJennJennx is offline   Reply With Quote