Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2003, 04:47 PM   #61  

AFTERNOON POINTS!

Dorothy:
Susan:

Judy: Listen, I know as well as anyone what the bill issue is. We had 29 years of creditors chasing us, calling us etc with not enough money to go around. You have to think about yourself, though, honey. Not being able to pay something is NOT going to help you lose weight and when you can't you can't. Don't let bill collectors bamboozle you. You really have the power, they don't so don't put up with threats etc. If you have someone calling, then tell them the truth, what you can pay and tell them that's it, period, until things get better for us or you don't get anything! Glad the towels worked, I thought they would!

I have a great WTG ! My son called this morning and said because of his dad's illness they have thought about it and decided not to spend all that money on the wedding next fall and looks like they may get married down here in another month! Anyway, my WTG is that Jack and I went to the mall to walk today and I started looking for stuff to wear. The last store we went to, Dillards, was where I found 2 outfits, smaller size, and looked gorgeous on me. One was a slinky stretch material full length gown in red with a gold sparkle running through it and a long jacket. The other was a teal velvet pantsuit with the jacket being chinese style except not the collar, it was just round neck. Jack loved them both and said the red one was really really sexy and I would have to buy red underwear to wear with it! What a nice boost. As soon as Jay calls me back and says it is a definite go, I am going to go and buy at least one of them with some great looking lingerie and shoes. I can't describe what it is like to walk into a regular department store and find clothes that fit and fit well.

Well, Jack wants this computer so gotta run!

Faye
Old 11-13-2003, 10:22 PM   #62  

Wow Faye that's great...You go girl and looks sexy...I'm happy for you.

I got another 4 pts for today

Andrew is visiting tomorrow and I am a bit nervous about that...we're going to the movies after we go to an open meeting.

Okay girls take care.
Old 11-13-2003, 11:07 PM   #63  

Evening Ladies,

Just stopping in to say goodnight
Old 11-13-2003, 11:42 PM   #64  

Hi everybody,
Just checking in before bed. I am back on program and drank my water too--2 pts. Didn't exercise though, shooting for Monday. I am going to give my knee the weekend to get better.

Faye---go for the red, very sexy with your hair! New sexy underthings too--sounds hot, have Jack climbing those stairs doubletime!!!

Off to bed, may sleep tonight. I took your advice Faye and talked to the bill people and told them straight. Feel much better, will be without a cell phone for a while, but it'll be worth it if I am not so stressed.

Sleep well everybody.
Judy
Old 11-14-2003, 07:42 AM   #65  

Wink

HEY FAYE..YOU GO GIRL...HOT AND SEXXXXXY!!!!....and dont it feel great!!!!.....I stayed op,drank my water and exercised...so I get all 4 for yesterday...cant wait for next wed.,as that is when I weigh in....I really love this program as it is so flexible..and I did not get hungry yesterday either...Judy,a long time ago my mother-in-law gave me some advice,and I took it to heart...she told me ....when you have a family to raise ,and I did[5],along with my hubby and I ,and the money is not but what you merely make from check to check,buy the food neccessary to eat till you get paid again,pay your electric second,the mortgage third,and if any is left,pay what can,and tell the others to go to he__!...she said you need to eat for your health,so that is a must,so you can continue to work to earn the money...you need the electric for air and heat....and you need a place to lay your head down at night...this was her philosophy in life as she raised 5 children on one income in New York City,and never had welfare ,food stamps,or any type of assistance...and you know ,I have always thought that way too....I have had struggles that I really never thought I would make it through,But I did....so relax and dont stress out ,we can only stretch what we have so far,and a lot of them do work with you,but if they are not willing,so be it.....things will work out girl...and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers....well,I need to get off here and get some things done...love and hugs to all....Joy
Old 11-14-2003, 08:12 AM   #66  

DO NOT POST HERE! WE SMELL TURKEY AND ARE FOLLOWING IT TO #39!
Closed Thread