Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2003, 10:22 AM   #61  

Talking I confused everyone! :lol:

Ok wait a second folks... IT WAS A JOKE!!! That's why all the laughing. Nooooooo wayyyyy not now anyways. I was just kidding. The real shocker was that I got all 4 points yesterday!!

That is so funny that people actually thought I did that!! ROTFLOL. You have no idea how modest I am! Naked is not something I share. LOL You ladies really gave me a good laugh though, thanks for the confidence boosters.LOL I'm just sitting here cracking up..LOL.

Sandy (gigglez)- Thanks a lot for your advice and I am trying to look at it as a permanent lifestyle change as a matter of fact I rarely if ever refer to what I'm doing as a diet. I hope that helps. It's good to know that there are people out there who can relate.

Sandybrat- You could combine the strip tease with a song...LOL GFY on the curves too! Your Mom rocks!! Tell her I said "hi". (grin)

Faye- You got it girl! You can do it we all know you can and we are going there with you Saturday in our hearts. As a matter of fact, I am going to take my walking to the next level Saturday in honor of you and what your doing. I usually only walk 1 mile, the other night I made it a little over that and on Saturday I will walk no less than 2 miles. I know that's small potatoes to lots of you ladies but it will be a struggle for me and I will feel like I'm more in spirit there with you Faye, breathing heavy and sweating my patooties off!! So Saturday it is.. we shall walk. What time does it start? I want to be walking during the time of your walk too. Also you might want to try some heating pads tonight on your cramping areas and some sort of anti-inflammatory i live by 500 mg. of Naproxin on the nights of my TOM. Keep smilin Faye, knowing we are with ya every step of the way lady!! As far as that cookie recipe goes, if it's that good I don't even want to know...I don't have enough will power to fight off anything heavenly in my house right now, maybe as time passes I'll be stronger.

Julie- Great suggestion, I'll probably do that. Thanks. & GFY getting outside in that sunshine. It really lifts your spirits doesn't it?? I need to try to remember that when I get down.

I'm so glad I'm feeling normal again, thanks so much everyone for sticking it out with me.

Lisa
Old 10-24-2003, 11:42 AM   #62  
2006 - Panda Remix

Hi Friends

Everyone seems really positive and upbeat at the moment, it's been great catching up on everyone's posts.

I got 3 points yesterday - no exercise.

Faye - yes I would love to have a look at your menu's - even if they just give me a few ideas, it would really help. I will PM you with my email. Thanks!

WOW! so many great weight losses this week - well done everyone!. I have had a terrible month - I don't think I'll have lost anything this month when I weigh in on the 31st - I'm annoyed with myself for wasting a whole month, when I could have lost another 8lbs, but there is no point dwelling on it. I think re-structuring my diet plan will help to get me motiveted again.

DAY 2 of being a non smoker - I am doing really well! It's not too bad really, although my sleep has been affected. I get a craving every now and then , but I just picture all the really horrible smoking related diseases and it soon passes. I just think that whatever I go through now is nothing compared to having my voice box removed or my tongue cut out - sorry to be so brutal about it, but it really helps me!

All the best to you Faye on your run - we will all be thinking of you, and we are all so PROUD of you! Go for it and enjoy yourself!

Later

Amanda xxx
Old 10-24-2003, 12:01 PM   #63  

TGIF Girls!

I got all 4pts yesterday. Hope everyone is good. Faye good luck on that walk...g2g for now kinda busy at work.

take care girls
Old 10-24-2003, 12:51 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Afternoon ladies!

I think that it is great Lisa that you want to be walking the same time that Faye is walking. Faye, I know that you will shine during your walk tomorrow. I wish that I could be there to cheer you on. I would say that I will be walking the same time that you are but more than likely I will be going at it full tilt tomorrow. Between my second job(include lots of lifting, bending, and climbing) and the fast pace of my main job I will be in a run as you are walking. Nonetheless I will be thinking of you and Lisa as well as she plans to increase her walking tomorrow.

SandyB I think that it is awesome that you are getting a 3 month membership gave to you. Enjoy it to the max. Maybe I will be lucky enough to have santa do the same for me but first I have to find a santa.

Amanda keep up the good control. Remember that slow and steady wins the race. I am so thankful that I never picked up that habit. You will beat this cause I know that you are so much stronger than the addiction!

I finally got the scale to move. After being stuck at 176 for 2 months I got it to go down 1 lb. This I am hopeful is the end of this plaute(sp) and am looking forward to missing more of myself. This weight 175 puts me with only 20 more to go to reach my goal. Here I come 150. I think that I am going to shoot for 160 by the end of the year. I figure that 15lbs would be a safe loss in that time frame. Time to move and groove, tighten and tone.

Everyone take care and have a wonderful day. The work day is calling my name and as much as I would love to stay here I have to go and play store. Here's to a blessed day.

Hugs
sandy
Old 10-24-2003, 09:17 PM   #65  

POINTS WRAPUP!

Amanda: (sent you the menus and notes)
Dorothy:

Lbs down

Sandy/giggle 1

I am feeling your vibes already! I drove the route tonight to see what it was like. I have one pretty steep hill and a couple little ones but all in all it is a nice walk through a beautiful neighborhood. Looks daunting, but I know that the best thing for me tomorrow is to keep looking at the ground and listening to my music and and as we used to say in the 70's "Just Keep Truckin'!" Thank you Lisa, as you walk tomorrow every once in awhile whisper "keep going, Faye, you can do it!" The race starts right at 8 am central time! I will keep you in my thoughts too! You can do 2 miles, I know you can.

I have a daughter who is not a touchy feely kind of person, more a brillo pad... anyway she said to me today, "Mom, I am so proud of you. I know you can do this, that is why I have been pushing you to try." I can't tell you what that means to me. She never ever compliments me on anything and to have her say she is proud of me, really makes me want to go out there and KICK BUTT!

I may not get in here before walking tomorrow so if I don't I will catch up with you when I get home and send you my "finished the race!" picture!

I love you all for caring so much!

Faye
Old 10-24-2003, 10:09 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Evening!

Faye, by 8 am central time I will have already been on the job for close to 4 hrs, if not more. Go out there, have fun, and give it heck! I understand about your dd, and I think that it was wonderful of her to make those heartfelt comments to ya. Good luck!

Hugs all,
sandy

oh yeah got in all 4 today
Old 10-24-2003, 10:10 PM   #67  

gigglez- congrats on your 1lb loss. Great to here you got past that plateau.

faye- i am glad you got that compliment from your daughter. Good for u. Can't wait to see the pic. We're all cheering you on think of us while you're walking cheering you on ...okay I think you get the picture lol

good night ladies
Old 10-25-2003, 06:37 AM   #68  

DO NOT POST HERE, BUT RUNNNNNN OR WALK TO #35
Closed Thread