Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2003, 10:07 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 245/245/130

Height: 5'2"

Mia- You are going to become a regular again!!!!!

I am currently in commercial construction sales.... I sell Wall Protection like Corner Guards and Handrails that you see in hospitals... and then commercial vinyl wallcovering..... I used to really love it.... but now I am drained and tired of it.... I have been doing it for about 11 Years..... time for something new....

Traveling with the band could be fun.... as long as you get to go to fun places and not some po dunk town in the middle of nowhere....

Well I am about to head to bed.... school was a little long tonight!
Old 10-09-2003, 12:17 AM   #32  
one phat chick

Hey Angel, hope everything is alrightee. How about looking for another job? I'm resigned from my work ...after 8 days...hahaha! I simply don't like the work. I am currently applying in call centers here. I have to work my American accent though coz I will work with American customers...

Mia, I wish your boyfriend all the luck. Maybe you could post his pic here *wink* *wink*

I bought a lot of diet stuff yesterday...not really diet stuff but organin crackers, cheese, tuna and stuff. I was supposed to eat these things for lunch but my father bought me a nice meal. So I have to eat rice and pork...eeewwww! But I thought it i'll prolly break his heart if I don't taste it at all. So I ate a little.

I'm going out in a couple of hours. I'm gonna buy slimming tea snd Q-10 enzyme. I really ahve to exercise!
Old 10-09-2003, 12:39 AM   #33  

Hey, guys! Sorry I wasn't around the last few days. I'v been doing great on my diet but I've been distracted mentally. Hopefully, I can get back to posting here.

I've been doing a lot more exercise. It feels great. I still don't enjoy it, but when I am done I feel so much better. I've started to drink soda again so tomorrow's goal is to quit again.

Well, I hope you all are having a good week and all is going well. Talk to you soon!
Old 10-09-2003, 03:06 PM   #34  

Hello Ladies!

Sounds like everyone is doing great! I have been hanging in here! Let me tell you maintaining is not all its cracked up to be. I could cheat more when i was heavier and still lose. But now I guess I am going to have to be a lot strictier on myself. I am still a little under goal weight but I have gained the last 2 weeks. So any little cushion I had is slowly being ate up (literally)!

So I am going to have to be much better then I have been. I have been doing great on the exercise but not the eating which is what really counts.

Well I hope to see you all again soon! Good luck this weekend!

Beth

SW 200
GW135
CW 134
Old 10-09-2003, 11:03 PM   #35  
one phat chick

AMANDA I'm glad to hear that you are exercising more. I, myself really hate exercising. I can't get myself to do it. I wake up late every morning so it's not really advisable to jog coz it's too hot. I go home late and it's prolly not a good idea to jog also. I have several exercise tapes here at home but my room is too crowded to exercise. lol. I just dunno what to do...

BETH Whoah! I just noticed ur SW and CW. Goodah! Goodah! How many months did it actually take you to loose all those weight? I'm losing motivation. Coz I am hardly losing weight...unlike a couple of months ago .... It's a miracle to lose at least 1 lb. a week. garsh!

I rented 40 days and 40 nights and I love it. So I have this vow...I will not eat meat for 21 days. Coz I think 40 days is way too long for me...hahaha! Wish me luck....

I hope all of you are doing great! :-)
Old 10-10-2003, 01:07 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 270/229/150

Height: 5'7"

I was just checking in before bed time... trying to make this a habit. :-)

Beth, WOW congrats, I didn't know that you made your goal weight.
Ok well i don thave much to say tongiht. Im too tired. so Im off to hug my pillow.

g-nite

MIa
Old 10-10-2003, 10:02 AM   #37  

Hi Everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well.....

Mia- We are going to get used to seeing you again..... How is the diet and exercise going? What are you doing?

Orange- Hi There!!!! Maybe you could just get some hand weights and lift them while watching tv.... just an idea.....

ADL- WAY TO GO on the Exercise.... I do think it is key! I need to get back on track...

Beth- I am proud of you for staying so focused and making sure that you dont go back up.....

I have a friend that lost 85#s and what she does because she is not a fan of the scale is she bought a chain that she wears around her waist.... whenever it starts getting tight she cuts back..... she hasnt had it off her waist in 7 years....

Rainbow- How are you doing???? How much more time on the Medifast do you have?

Hi Red- Hope you are enjoying the US.... talk to you soon....

As for me.... My goals today are to drink 8 glasses of water, go for a walk, clean my house and study..... I have class tonight and I figure I probably wont do much work today.... wanting to go see some movies this weekend while everyone is gone....

Went and saw "Under the Tuscon Sun" the other day and loved it.... set in Italy and I so want to go back.... I am missing it!
Old 10-12-2003, 02:22 AM   #38  
"I WILL ENDURE"

Hello Everyone!

I've been off dieting for almost a week due to the flu.

I'm still not well. I will restart Medifast as soon as I'm better.

Hope you are all doing well.

Rainbowmyst
Old 10-12-2003, 05:14 AM   #39  

Hi Angel, Exercise is going well. I'm still going to Curves 3 times a week, and I also do my body flex, and now I do my Oxycise. So I'm still keeping myself busy. My only problem is trying to get below that 200 mark. Last week I was at 200.5 then when I weighted in on Friday, I was up a half pound. I hate when I stall for more than a week. `I get frustrated because my boyfriend has lost 40 pounds and I have only lost about 23.5. I know, I know. Men have a faster metabolism than women, but I think Men Suck.

Rainbow, I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I hope that you start feeling better very soon. So has Medifast been working for you? How much weight have you lost since you started back on it?

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Ok ladies well it’s way past my bed time and there is still one more thread I need to check in on, so I will check back later.

Mia
Old 10-12-2003, 07:59 PM   #40  

Rainbow- I hope you feel better soon.... the flu is awful!

Mia- I understand what you mean.... I have been battling the 200# myself.... I am so looking forward to the 100's again.....

My problem lately is stress eating.... and with work and class and teenagers I am stressing alot! I know I need to sit down and make a schedule for everything including food and exercise time!

How is everyone else doing???? My weekend has been quite... hubby and friends went on a golfing expedition all weekend, daughter went to visit Memaw in florida and son worked most of the weekend.... so I studied and cleaned the house.....
Old 10-12-2003, 10:55 PM   #41  
one phat chick

ANGEL the idea of putting chains around my waist is wayy to funny. lol. btw, i like ur signature... it is truly inspiring :-)

RA IN BO W I hope ur okay now. Mind telling me more bout Medifast?

MIA Good. Godd. You are exercising a lot!

I'm a real bum nowadays. I don't ahve a job yet so I basically stay at home. I just go out when I submit reumes or when I have interviews. I'm going to watch a movie later though. My brother in college has no classes today coz I think it's already their semestral break. So school is officially out!

I think not having a job is really putting a lot on stress on me...
Old 10-13-2003, 09:36 AM   #42  

Hello Everyone!
Well I am still not doing so hot with eating. I am still exercising everyday but my eating is not so hot. Of course my mil does not help when she bakes several times a week. She has to have biscuits with everything and she loves to cooks with something called fat back. Just the thought of it is gross. Its not easy having someone live with you that has totally different ideas then you. Can you tell that it is starting to get old. Just think this will be my life for the next couple of years AAAAH!!

Well the one bright spot is that dh and are going away for a couple of days by our selves!!! YEAH!!! I can't wait! We are leaving Thurs morn. But I am off Wed, thurs and Fri this week. I am so happy! My parents are coming here to help my mil with the dk's which I am very happy about. I would not rest easy if it was just my mil.
Rainbow Hope you feel better. Having the flu is the pits!

Angel I hope your weekend alone was well enjoyed!

Orange and Mia good to see you!

Well I gotta run for now. Hopefully I will have a chance to post before my trip!

Red hope you are having fun in the states!

Beth
Old 10-13-2003, 01:08 PM   #43  

Orange, I don’t think that Angel meant a real chain. Like the kind you would attach a lock to.
You can buy a really cute chain belt. It would look fashionable. And no one would ever know the reason behind the chain.
I don’t really feel like I am exercising a lot. Body flex is so easy and it’s don’t sitting down for the most part, and Oxycise is just breathing and stretching exercises. I wish I could stay home sometimes, you may be a real bum, but I think you’re a lucky bum. :- ) I hope that when you finally do get back to work it’s at a job that you really like doing.

Rainbow, Are you feeling any better? So how much have you lost with Medifast?

Beth, I don’t know how you do it. I mean live with your mil. I did it when I was married, and it’s probably what helped end my marriage. She and I did not get along to save our lives. I hope that isn’t the case with you and her. I hope that you and DH really enjoy your weekend away together.

Ok, well I hope that everyone else is doing well, Have a great OP day.

Mia
Old 10-14-2003, 01:44 AM   #44  
one phat chick

Hello People! Just dropping by...

Hope all of you guys are doing okay with ur lives...especially with diet..lol
Old 10-14-2003, 08:27 AM   #45  

Hi Everyone!

Hope everyone is doing great!

My eating hasnt been too bad today.... going to dinner tonight with my mother - who is in town - at La Luna's.... true Italian... It is so bad but oh so good!!!!

I have been studying most of the day.... havent done much for work - oh well- I am just not motivated to do anything!
Closed Thread