Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2003, 02:02 PM   #91  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

WOW! You guys have been busy today. I will do individual posts later when I get a free minute. I just wanted to stop in and say HI! Back to Work!!

TTYL
Old 10-08-2003, 04:54 PM   #92  

Hey guys! I am leaving work an hour early again today. I didn't workout b/c I hve the headache from **** right now. Working out makes it worse. I have been bored all day so I figured leaving early is ok. I hate it when it is slow around here.

I am going to try to check back in later but Joe wants to go to dinner so I don't know what time we will be getting home.

So if I don't chat with you tonight, I will see you in the morning.
Old 10-08-2003, 10:36 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Default Checking in before bedtime~

Hey ladies! I hope you all had a great day!! Tomorrow my big boss is coming in... there is supposed to be some sort of announcment.... keep your fingers crossed it isn't that they are closing our office down after the first of the year! That has been a rumor flying around lately. Going to be a stressful day!!!!

Kempy, hope your headache has gone away..... get better!

Julie.. glad you posted... don't worry about the ice cream. We all need our little treats every now and then to stay sane!

Anyway.. I hope everyone else is doing great..... I will talk to you all in the morning!

Hugs,
Cherie
Old 10-08-2003, 10:47 PM   #94  

Cherie you are so sweet. Good luck tomorrow, you will be in my thoughts. I am sure you will stay on track and not do any stress eating!!!!

Kempy hope your dinner was good and your headache gets better. They sure are a pain!

Hi Angie you must have had a busy day today. Almost time for your weekend getaway!

Well I am going to try and get some sleep. Bye for now!
Old 10-09-2003, 02:28 AM   #95  
No Limit Souljah!!

Ciao Ladies,

I am up early this morning (7:00) trying to finish out processing. I'm dowm to the home stretch now, 1 week Happy Happy oy JOY!!

Kempy, Holly- Wow, I really can't imagine losong someone so close at such a young age. Just goes to show how well Young people overcome tragedy. I still don't like candy corns but I have a new level of admiration for both of you.

Kempy, drink plenty of water whenever you have a headache, as they are often caused by dehydration. It is so much harder for me to drink water these days because it's getting cooler.

Holly- i would hate for my brothers and sisters to not know me very well. I've seen that happen with my grandmother she was 18 when her sister was born and the following year she moved out and got married then her other sister was born so they didn't grow up as close as they would have liked. The problem was my grandma moved to a different state so they didn't see much of eachother. I plan to be very active in the kids' lives. I already know I won't be as close to them as they are to eachother because I won't be living in my parents house as they grow up but I will try my hardest to be there when they need me.

Cherei- peopl will notice once you ditch the sweater. Break out those size 9 jeans and I bet eyebrows wil be rasied But seriously, things like that [sudden compliments] only happen when you least expect it. It was a pleasant suprise.

Angie- You seem very busy lately but I hope you're being a good girl, i'm watching you!

-Dips-
Old 10-09-2003, 09:31 AM   #96  

Good morning ladies! Only one more day until Friday and boy am I ready.

The headache is not here right now and I am hoping that it doesn't come back. I really think it is the front that is moving very slowly over us right now. Trust me Dips I drink plenty of water. I don't think this was from not having enough water. I ended up eating sushi instead of the steak that I was originally going to get. I couldn't resist. I am trying to stay away from to many carbs but once we got there it just looked so good I had to have some.

Dips I am so happy for you, only 1 week left. Do you have a wedding date set yet?

Cherie I hope you don't get bad news. Do you work in a large company?

Angie come out to play!

You too Noelle!

Julie at leat it was LF ice cream right?

We seem to be missing a few people here lately. Tonya, Emily, Holly, Sandy, Chris, Jackie and DI (which only showed up once)
Old 10-09-2003, 09:54 AM   #97  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good Morning. Yesterday was hectic. I went to Bangor to try to find some things to put in the gift bags for Brittanys party. I didnt find anything sao I ended up putting in an order at the Oriental Trading Company. Thay have so many things there. I bought a bunch of games and craft kits for the kids stocking stuffers while we are on our way to Florida. Maybe just maybe I can keep them occupied for the long *** rides there. I am going to get them their gameboys all ready so they can play those in silence(fingers crossed. )

I have been doing excellent this week with my eating and exercise. No slip ups or anything. The scales are moving slowly in the right direction and all the bloat is now gone(just in time for the weekend temptations) I am going to try my best to be good Saturday. It was beautiful out yesterday and today. I actually had to put on shorts yesterday whereas the day before I wouldnt even go outside after I froze my *** off on our 35 degree walk. Maine weather is wierd. Yesterday felt just like spring to me. I loved it because spring is my favorite time. I will try to get some good foliage pics Saturday and post them for those of you who dont get the season changes.

Dips, 1 WEEK!!!!! I am excited for you!!!

Kempy, feeling better? You never told us you got the financing for school(unless I missed it) YEAH!!! Have you started yet? Are you breeding Echo with this heat or her next one? She is so beautiful you shouldnt have any problems selling her pups but wont you have a hard time letting them go? I had a cat get pregnant once before I could get her fixed and I HAD to keep all 4 of the babies. I figured it was my fault she got pregnant so they were all my responsibility. Fat Cow is the only one left now. Taz,Oreo and Peewee got eaten by foxes and Pooh Bear(my favorite cat ever) got run over(the really sad thing about that is that we lived in the woods and there was never any traffic on our road and he got run over one night and he never went out at night except that night. I miss him.

Cherie, I have my fingers crossed for you that the announcement is good news.
Old 10-09-2003, 10:21 AM   #98  

Sorry Anige I thought I had said something about it. My mom is going to pay for my school and then I will just pay her back. The great thing is that she doens't want any interest. I was prepared to have to pay the bak to get a lona and now she is taking care of it for me. I will start Dec. 4th or 5th. Our DU sponsors banquet is on the 4th and I don't know how much I need to do for that.

I think we are going to breed Echo with our neighbors dog. He is almost the same color as her. In fact he was hanging around our back yard this morning. I think he smelled that Echo was in heat and he was coming to pay her a visit. Needless to say that didn't happen. I have been keeping her inside with me. I dont' want to have puppies right now. In fact, she can't have any until we have her hips and eyes checked. Labs can have problems and we don't want to sell bad puppies.

Anige one of our members just came back form a 3 month RV trek. They siad they went all through Maine and even Bangor. They were so close to you. I wish I could have hitched a ride to see you. I don't think I could have been away for 3 months though.
Old 10-09-2003, 10:27 AM   #99  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I would love to be able to meet you too. I told Jay that next year we should just go straight across and come by your town for a few days.

I have to let Jay call his brother back so I'll be back in a while.
Old 10-09-2003, 10:48 AM   #100  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I'm back. That is so sweet of your mom. I remember you were stressed about findinf funds for school so that is great that she can help you out. You must be so happy to be starting.

Having her hips and eyes checked is good. Candi's breeder does all of that with her dogs. I found their websight and got to see what Candi's mom looks like. She is pretty but I still think Candi is cuter. Candi's parents were champion showdogs. I thought that was neet. I looked it up on a Keeshond of America websight. they were both in the top 8 of 100 Keeshond for about 5 years in a row each. They wanted her to go to a show home but I am not interested in doing all the showing. Candi hates to be groomed and act like a lady too.

I need to have my hair cut because it is getting long again and I called my hairdresser and she had an operation and wont be back until November. YIKES! I will be shaggy if I wait until then. I am getting it cut even shorter this time too.

Did they say if they went to Moosehead Lake in Greenville? If they did they probably stopped at my In Laws Bakery and had some of our donuts.
Old 10-09-2003, 11:10 AM   #101  

Good morning to everyone. Not much new to report here. I am still avoiding sugar and doing my best to exercise 5 days a week. My weight has stayed the exact same though. I was pretty frustrated yesterday when I stepped on the scale and I had not lost 1 ounce. Hopefully one day soon my hard work will pay off.

Kempy- Where are you going to school, and what are you going to study? Good luck to you!!!!

Angie- I was sorry to hear about your cat stories. How are you and your family doing? Has it been difficult to avoid the bakery snacks or have you been staying on plan?

Dips- You are getting down to the nitty gritty!! Are you excited????

Cherie- Sounds like you are staying on plan and doing great. How old are your girls? My 4 year old godchild, Emma, is obsessed with Barbie swan lake. It used to be Barbie Rapunzel, but thank God she got over that one.

Hey Holly, Julie, Sandy and Noelle (and everyone else). Have a great day!!!
Old 10-09-2003, 12:10 PM   #102  

Goodmorning everyone.

Don't really have alot of time right now, but just wanted to pop in and say Hi! Having a great OP day today. Lots of water and a good breakfast. Kinda of feeling stressed a little bit. I have a question for you guys, does your mother ever drive you nuts?Just kind of feeling that way today.
Kempy how great you are going back to school. I would like to someday also. I would like to do it for myself. Just find something I really love to do. Well lets all try and have a wonderful OP Thursday. Thanks for listening guys. Julie
Old 10-09-2003, 12:45 PM   #103  

Does your mother ever drive you nuts??? My mom is like a travel agent for guilt trips.
Old 10-09-2003, 03:51 PM   #104  

Hey Girls!!!!

I am feeling so much better! My hairdresser was able to get me in today. I thought I was going to have to wait two weeks. It actually looks really cute. Hey did I just give myself a compliment?!? I never do that! She just trimmed it up to my shoulders and put lots and lots of layers in it. It is amazing you a new cut can make you feel. Now hopefully with all that hair gone I will have lost at least a pound!

Cherie I hope everything is working out for you today at work. I hope your day was not to stressful.:

Kempy, Angie, Noelle, Holly, Jackie and everyone else how is your day going?
Old 10-09-2003, 04:03 PM   #105  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Happy Thursday. It's day 5 of WW for me and I finally saw some downward movement on the scale. I was getting worried for a bit there (being a daily scale worshipper and all ) but it looks like all the water I'm chugging is helping. I think I'll go for a weigh-in tomorrow during work time (hehe) since I don't want to take any time out of my weekend w/family. Hope this is THE system that makes a life difference for me to keep the weight off .

Julie, does my mother ever drive me nuts? Oh boy oh boy, what a question...whose doesn't? I love her dearly though. I live w/my parents (we live in the downstairs part of the house) so I see her all the time. Vent away if you need to.

JackieO , travel agent for guilt trips eh? That's funny. Hang in there girlie, you're doing great.

Kempy, I'd pick sushi over steak probably 4 out of 5 times if you offered . I think Echo would have some really cute puppies. I know what Angie means though, you just might HAVE to keep one or two of 'em around.

Angie WTG on staying OP! I love the mojo going on here. Hang tough for the weekend. I think we need to plan plan plan our meals so we just don't eat anything, everything in sight. Yikes, what are you gonna do about your hairdresser? Do you have an alternative person you go to? I hate that, changing people especially when the "regular" one knows all the special quirks of your hair. Know what I mean? I'd love to see pics of the leaves changing too.

Dips, almost home!

Cherie, crossing my fingers for good news! and I'm with Dips, if you've got that body, flaunt it!

Hey to Holly, redballoon, Tonya, Emily, Sandy, Chris...lurkers all Have a great day.
Closed Thread