Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2003, 03:14 PM   #1  

Talking The Time Has Come.. Diet Buddies Unite!

Hello All!

Well.. it's that time of year again. Pies, cakes, cookies, candy... YIKES!! No wonder I'm 80lbs. overweight!! I don't know about you, but I'm pretty darn determined to not let another year slip by with me sitting on the couch, stuffing my face with all those lovely sweets!

Though my intentions are good I have a difficult time staying on track. So I say it's time we come together! If we all had will power of steel.. well.. none of us would be here now would we?

I need a buddy who can help keep me motivated on this journey to find the 'skinny me' again! And if you need a buddy too.. well this is the place for you! I'm hoping this new thread will help newcomers like me link up with other like-minded individuals so that we can get the motivation we need to move forward to a thinner tomorrow!

So GOOD LUCK on your weight/fitness/health goals everyone!! : And if anyone is interested in becoming MY motivational buddy... please don't hesitate to send me an email directly! Eheh.. I need all the help I can get!

~Woodland Faerie
Old 09-30-2003, 02:05 PM   #2  

Hi! My name is Lisa, Welcome to 3FC! I'd love an e mail buddy and I too need all the support and will power I can muster up. PM Me with your e mail address. Also another great way to give and receieve support is by joining one of the challenge threads. I am on several. A good starter one might be the once a week challenge. You pick something you want to improve upon and set a goal for that week. for example one of my goals are to do no less than 35 crunches 4 times this week. You post your goals and check in daily to see how everyone is doing on their goals and also to hold yourself accountable to others as well. It's fun to cheer each other on. I hope to see you there!

Lisa
Old 09-30-2003, 03:23 PM   #3  

Lisa,

It was great to hear from you. By the time you read this, you'll have already gotten my PM, like you requested. I wanted to thank you again for the information you've provided. It helped ALOT!

I know I'm new to all of this, but I tried to update my profile so that is shows my current weight and goals. Lets hope this works! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

~Woodland Faerie
a.k.a ~ Dawn ~
Closed Thread