3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   One, Two, Three, Four! Can We Do A Little More: 4 Perfect Days Challenge! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/32275-one-two-three-four-can-we-do-little-more-4-perfect-days-challenge.html)

Amarantha2 09-22-2003 08:17 AM

One, Two, Three, Four! Can We Do A Little More: 4 Perfect Days Challenge!

Yo! :drill: Listen up!!! This is NOT a camp for wimps!!! This is a 4-day adult recreational camp held this time of year for all weight management and fitness BACKSLIDERS and WANNABE BACKSLIDERS who are even THINKING of going off their programs this week (or who've already done the deed) OR who have LOST SIGHT of their goals or otherwise have a need to ask themselves this week: WHAT IS IT I WANT HERE AND HOW MUCH DO I WANT IT!!!

Ya'all know who you are!!!! :s:

I'm asking the question here, are all of ya willing to DECLARE A PROGRAM HERE and STAY ON THAT PROGRAM perfectly, with no deviations, no excuses, for FOUR DAYS!!! :drill:

Just FOUR days!!! That's all this campy challenge will last!!!! That's Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!!!!! We can do that, right? :drill:

Ya bet yur life we can!!!! :drill:

So, ya know the challenge drill! Declare, report every day or the camp counselor's assistant (Elbertine Pep) will come and get ya!!! :drill:

If ya can't sign on for four days, bring yur bedroll anytime and enjoy the abbreviated program for any number of days you choose up until Thursday.

That's all campers!
:drill:

:s:

ceara 09-22-2003 08:25 AM

OK!

OK! I'm in, E.P.! :drill: for duty!

I need a short challenge...since I'm hanging day by day....motivate!

The usual....no wine, 1 liter water/day, walk, watch food choices and portions, no food after 7. Will report in tonight.

Ceara

Amarantha2 09-22-2003 08:28 AM

Adult Points Probationer Amarantha reporting for roll call, :drill: !!!! The judge lady just sent me down here to serve my time for the offense of DIET DISCOURAGEMENT!!!

I swear it's not my fault, :drill: !!!! I had a bad work week, :devil: Scale was mean to me, a lot of personal stuff was in my head, and my friend who was doing WW with me gave up and bailed out of the coalition.

Ok, I'm declaring my four-day challenge: I, Discouraged Amarantha, will stay PERFECTLY on the Flexpoint system MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY and WILL NOT USE MY REMAINING FLEXPOINTS until camp breaks up (e.g., Friday)!!!! All extra food over my points target MUST be purchased by activity points!

How's that, :drill: ???? Think I can do it????

Judge lady says she'll throw me in jail until I reach goal if I don't do well on this challenge, so I'M GONNA GIVE IT MY ALL!!!!

No excuses! No "things are bothering me so I need to binge" guff!!! No "my metabolism is slow today so I need to go off the program" stuff! :drill:

HECK NO!

GOTTA GO!

:dancer:

Amarantha2 09-22-2003 08:31 AM

JUST FOUR DAYS!!! WE CAN DO IT!!! WHO'S WITH ME!!!!????

We have bananas in camp for extra potassium!

:cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb:

Amarantha2 09-22-2003 10:00 AM

THE POWER O' FOUR

Yowza!!!! I've been perfect for two hours!!!! Been to gym, earned one activity point!!! Ate shredded weight and a low carb shake (5 points)!!!

Old Dog is doing this challenge with me!!! She wants to shape up or ship out!!!

I have to go to Phoenix!!!! Will be back to keep bumping this thread for FOUR MORE DAYS!!!! Any 4-day or just-4-today perfect people out there are welcome to post!!!!!!

FOUR DAYS, FOUR DAYS, FOUR DAYS!!!! WE CAN STAY IN PERFECT WAYS FOR FOUR DAYS!!!!

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Amarantha2 09-22-2003 10:17 AM

Ah, the power of FOUR!!!

:drill: :drill: :drill: :drill:

:encore: :encore: :encore: :encore:

zadie k 09-22-2003 10:25 AM

Howdy,
quick and dirty post. i, zadie will adhere to a vegan diet and will dutifully do my areobics on monday, tuesday and thursday. I will drink my water. I will not cheat. period.

Cerise 09-22-2003 11:08 AM

Hup, hup, hup!!

Recruit Cerise Ignats O'Pootie-Pie reporting for duty, SIR!!

SIR, for the next 4 days I will eat only when I am hungry and stop when I am full, SIR.

SIR, I will report to the Gold's Gym boot camp every day for cardio and beginner's weight training, SIR. SIR, no days off, SIR.

Gentlemen, let me update you on the last two days. At ease. Saturday I had a very enjoyable soccer practice, learned a lot from the now-patient coach who is teaching us beginners remedial soccer. Sunday I sat on my keister and read the new Robin McKinley novel from cover to cover. Feeling well-rested today, SIR.

Onward, troops!!

Cerise 09-22-2003 06:48 PM

Sir, I have lapsed in my duty! I was engaged by a box of Krispey Kremes and had no backup. This is no excuse, sir! I endeavored to channel the spirit of Empress Amarantha (May She Live Forever), but accidentally channelled her from the past and ate two, sir!

Yes, sir, I will now drop and do 40. Right.

Amarantha2 09-22-2003 07:37 PM

Yo!!!! Hup, hup, hup and hup!!! We've got new recruits in the adult recreational camp for perfect people practicing their program with NO DEVIATIONS!!!! Yowza!!!! :drill:

Zadie: Welcome, sounds like a great plan you've got there!!! Keep a'goin!!! Yowza! :wave:

Cerise: Oh, no, how did you get the spirit of the Past Amarantha, She Who Loved Krispy Kreme, instead of the Presently Perfectly Kremeless Amarantha? :yikes: It must have been a Krispy Kreme plot!!!Thanks for the soccer update, you are the Soccer :queen:!!!

Your recreational advisor hath forgotten to mention a major loophole in this challenge! :doh: See, everybody gets to cheat on Day 1 and call it good, so long's they can justify it as not really cheating.

So when Amarantha had to take some of her Flexpoints and use 'em because of career stress today that made her eat a few extra things, she was able to point out to the :drill: that in order to meet her challenge and technically stay on the Flexpoints plan, she had to use the Flexpoints that she promised on the challenge not to use (because she'd already eaten them on the way back from Phoenix). So she's technically on plan and calling it good for Day 1.

SO, Cerise, you are technically good on your challenge because you pledged to eat when hungry and stop when full and go to the gym. You did NOT pledge not to eat the dreaded Kreme People. So assuming you were hungry for the Kreme Monsters, and assuming you were full when you'd devoured them, yur aces!!!! So congrats on a successful Day 1!!!!! :drill:

On to DAY 2!!!!! Three more days to go!!!!!

THREE, THREE, THREE, THAT'S HOW IT'LL BE!!! One, two, THREE!!! Whee!

THREE!

:drill: :drill: :drill:

:doh: :doh: :doh:

ceara 09-22-2003 08:37 PM

?????

I'M Confused

Fairly good day...managed 15 minutes on treadmill before it conked...hubbie is looking at it as I type. Rest of day is OP....but I am unsettled....I think TOM is back...which is a good thing 'cause now I won't be taking it to St. Louis next week! I hope it doesn't pop me up 7 lbs like it did last month!!! Nothing as discouraging as KNOWING that you haven't cheated and the scale keeps going UP! Camel syndrome I think.

Am gonna go finish up a movie...something about life with a dipsy Marilyn Monroe look alike whose death gets prophesied by a street guy...real absorbing :D

Glad I've not met a KK that I like...I hear they are :s:

Hate push-ups. :drill:

Ceara
:sumo:

Amarantha2 09-22-2003 09:59 PM

Hmmm, o' Sword Bearer, be thou confuseth by mine explanation of the previously unexplained loophole o' the challenge!!?? :) Or be thou confuseth about how why thy treadmill conked!? Or merely the unsettlement of TOM or why is it FAIR that we KNOW WE HAVEN'T CHEATED AND THE GOSH DANG DEMON SCALE GOES UP ANYWAY!!!!????? :mad: Er, I digress, that last rant was personal, thou toucheth on a nerve, 'cause that's what keeps happening to me!!!! Why, why, why, why, why, indeed!!! It isn't FAIR, I tell you, not fair, not fair, not fair!!!! :jig:

Erg! My Flexpoints are all gone, now I'm gonna stay on just food and activity points for the rest of the challenge!!! Still TECHNICALLY good to go for Day 1!!!

zadie k 09-22-2003 10:20 PM

I have conquered day one of aerobics. I have imbibed deeply of water. I have eaten no animal products. Day one=I am invincible. Day two=I will be in massive pain. O well.

Amarantha2 09-23-2003 08:10 AM

HUZZAH, HUZZAH, HUZZAH!!! Congratulations, Zadie, the Invincible, on thy DAY ONE!!! Excellent work and yowza!!!! :cp: :cheers: Hope Day 2 is actually pain free or at least thou canst get to a whirlpool for awhile or a comfy couch!!!! :wave:

I'm up early trying to work and posting too much. Going to stay ON PROGRAM today to meet this challenge!!! :drill:

:wave: Cerise!

ceara 09-23-2003 08:24 AM

H-I-I-I- Y-A-A-

Am still confused about all of the above! :lol:

Reporting IN! SIR!:drill:

Day One completed SIR!:drill:

Day 2 commencing, WALK completed SIR! :drill:

Off to get "trained"....and bored to tears!:drill:

Over and OUT SIR!:drill:

Ceara....

who still can't type!