Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2003, 09:28 AM   #16  
Empress/Queen

Yowza!!!!!! That's ok, o' Sword Bearer, Empress Amarantha be also confuseth about all of the above!!! Forsooth!!!

Sorry I forgot to to thee this a.m., Sword Bearer!!!! I be bored-to-tears-and-brainfog by evidentiary hearing story I need to to get done in a few minutes!!! Thou art stalwart in thy efforts and a mighty example o' an adult recreational camper!!!

Old 09-23-2003, 11:27 AM   #17  
Spreadin' the luv.

Exclamation Private O'Pootie-Pie checking in, SIR!

Report on yesterday:

30 minutes on the Elliptical Trainer, SIR!

Got Ramon on one and now he is hooked, SIR!

Ate lighty of Thai soup & eggrolls after that, SIR!

I love those damn elliptical machines. I feel like I could go on and on, and my joints don't feel a thing. Hard to walk when you get off, though...

Amarantha, I have just one thing to say to you. Om Shanti. Om. Shanti.

Zadie, way to go! It sounds like you had a brilliant day yesterday. Can you move at all?

Ceara, bad news about the treadmill. Poor baby. Get an elliptical machine if you have to replace it.

Onward, troops!
Old 09-23-2003, 02:54 PM   #18  
Empress/Queen

OS to ya, too, Cerise!!! Glad yuv made a recruit outta thy erstwhile Towel Boy Ramon!!! Keep up the good work, troops!!!!!

I forgot to share a NSV from yesterday ... a looser dress that I haven't worn for two months!!!

I'm having a perfect day and am going out to shop for a bracelet that is going to be a focal point of my staying on program. I don't know what it will look like, but I'll know it when I see it.

Over and out!!!! Let's all go out there and spread perfection around the universe!!!! Who's more perfect than us!!!?????

NOBODY, that's who!!!

You bet!
Old 09-23-2003, 03:25 PM   #19  
caffeine free!

I am stiff and sore and going back for more punishment tonight

drinking water like mad

working hard today

must go
Old 09-23-2003, 07:10 PM   #20  
Empress/Queen

Yowza!!! Good for you, Adult Recreational Camper Zadie K!!!! You're doing great!!!! Keep a'goin' !!!!!!

Ahem, I could lie to ya guys and say I'm still perfect, but for the second day in a row, I'm just not!!! No huge binge, but I'm definetely out of points and still eating!!!! :sigh:

I'm afraid the EA be not a very good Adult Recreational Perfect Camper Person!

HOWSOMEVER, I, THE EMPRESS AMARANTHA HEREBY PLEDGE THAT THE EATING STOPS HERE!!!! I am reframing my participation on this thread and challenging myself to TWO PERFECT ON PROGRAM DAYS: Wednesday and Thursday!!!! I like this program too much to just let it drift away and I like the commencement of the s drifting away!

I know the exact stressor that made me give up in the past two days and I know that I am not going to let that win!!!!!

I WILL PREVAIL!!!!

And as for my Comrades in Recreation here, I am grateful for thy participation and the strength I draw from it!!!

You are all perfect!!! I will be perfect soon!!!!

Wowza! Let's have some potassium!!!!!

Old 09-24-2003, 12:43 AM   #21  
Empress/Queen

Yowza!!! I'm having a perfectly on program evening!!!!!
Old 09-24-2003, 09:30 AM   #22  
Empress/Queen

Ok, Adult Recreational Campers, listen up!!! You are all wonderful and have put forth a tremendous effort to make this challenge a success!!!!! Inspired by thy PERFECT efforts, the backsliding Empress Amarantha hath repledged herself to performing the amazing (for her) act of getting back on track and staying on her points program for TWO PERFECT DAYS (e.g. Wednesday and Thursday). She is ADDING the rider that she will earn FOUR (one, two, three, four, can we do a little more) ACTIVITY POINTS ON each of those two days!!!!

Cerise: Inspired by thee, I'm going to give the elliptical machine a whirl at the gym this a.m. ... actually, I've had the idea that those aren't good for my knees, but since I've developed the fear of the treadmill and since you've had good results jointwise, I'm going to give it a try!!!! Thanks, as always, for the support and good ideas thou givest to thy comrades, o' Soccer !!!!

Ceara: O' o' Sword Bearers, I likewise thank thee for being in the camp during this challenge!!! Thou be stalwart and a lover of the most noble creatures on earth (e.g., dogs!!!!) and thou willst succeed in thy challenge!!! Yowza!

Zadie K: Thou also beith an inspiration to the lagging efforts o' the Lackadaisy Lady Amarantha!!!! Thou seemeth always to set goals and reach them ... from passing the bar to thy fitness program!!! Huzzah to thee, comrade!!!! Have a banana!!!

Over and out, comrades in adult recreation!!!!

I'm pumped, primed and ready and KNOW WE WILL SUCCEED IN PROVIDING OURSELVES WITH A PERFECTLY FIT ON PROGRAM DAY!!!! No slacking! Slacking will NOT be tolerated!!!!

That means you, Amarantha!!!!

Old 09-24-2003, 09:32 AM   #23  
Empress/Queen

Om shanti.
Old 09-24-2003, 09:34 AM   #24  
caffeine free!

reporting in

survived day two of aerobics. today is my day of aerobic rest (thank goodness, I do not think I could life my arms over my head today).

ate well. still doing good.

drank water. even remembered to bring the bottle to work this morning and did not forget it in my gym bag.

amarantha - it is the trying that counts. but for these next two days you will be prefect.

cerise - sounds like it is going well.

well, gotta get back to work.
Old 09-24-2003, 09:38 AM   #25  
the sword bearer

S/C/G: 209/140

Smile Wednesday!?!

Huzzah!!!! Still OP...how boring I am.....did the 4.5 km walk with my neighbour this a.m....she walks slower than I do, but I feel the walk in different spots, so that is good

Yesterday's challenge goals met, SIR!

Today's started, SIR! (have walked)

Intentions are high, SIR!

Claiming one more released into the land of lost 's SIR!

Ceara, Over and Out!
Old 09-24-2003, 09:42 AM   #26  

well yesterdya I had a150 extra calories. today I am feeling much better. So I am confident I can do this the next4 days. Even if I start a day late. I have walked 2.39 miles and will do at leats2 miles more. I have baked beans(hm) thawing for lunch will have 1 cup,plus salad. It is sunny and a beautiful fall day.
Old 09-24-2003, 10:00 AM   #27  
the sword bearer

Default Hi Fern!

Hi yah Fern! Glad to meet yah! Just join in with the rest of us

Ceara
Old 09-24-2003, 11:17 AM   #28  
Spreadin' the luv.

Talking Welcome Fern!

Private O'Pootie-Pie reporting for duty, SIR!

Private O'Pootie-Pie would like to start off by welcoming Private Fern to the Camp of Pain. I mean, fitness, SIR! Private Fern, if we seem a little weird, it is because we are, SIR!

Did not exercise yesterday, SIR! Ate in moderation, SIR!

Today I will give blood, totally disregard their instructions and walk home and work out on the elliptical machine, SIR! If I feel like it, sir. Yes, drill Sar-JENT!

Drill Sergeant Amarantha, permission to speak freely, SIR! You are beating yourself up for two days eating OffP and that is UNACCEPTABLE, sir. You must think of Old Dog at times like these and be positive for her sake, SIR! YOU ARE DOING BEAUTIFULLY, sir.

Fall in! Hup, hup, hup!
Old 09-24-2003, 05:32 PM   #29  
Empress/Queen

Yowza!!! We have a new Adult Recreational Camper in the vicinity from the sunny state o' Maine!!! Welcome, Fern!!! So glad to have you camping out with us!!!

Huzzah, Ceara, thou beist not boring but CONSISTENT!!! Keep up the great worker, Camper!!!!!! And also A ROUSING HUZZAH for the release o' another into the stratosphere o' lost s, never to be seen again in our lifetime!!!! Have a banana!!!

Ok, Cerise o' Soccerdom, Amarantha shall not beat herself up in order that Old Dog can continue to have a happy mom!!! Hope thou feeleth ok after blood donating and working out ... um, maybe ya shouldn't be doing that, o' Soccer ...

Having decided with the trainer that the reason I gained a pound is that I don't eat enough produce, drink enough water and do enough cardio, I remembered my vow to try the ellipitical, which trainer says shouldn't hurt my knees at all. Did 10 minutes, veeery slowwwwly and heart rate went up just from that. It's harder than it looks. I am going to do that every day I'm at the gym until I work up to at least 20 minutes and then we'll see.
Old 09-24-2003, 05:42 PM   #30  
the sword bearer

Exclamation Yowza!!!!!!

YOWZA!!! TWO s of the epliptical!!!

Congrats Empress A on the "new" form of exercise! Are they the ones that look like cross country skiing? Or the ones that that guy with the muscles and the blonde pony-tail and the muscles*sigh* demonstrates on the infomercials...Tony someone?

Pootie Pie...how're you? A bit drained? Congrats on the loss of your Gold Chastity....

Am working on the water, Sir!
Will not eat after 7 Sir!
Will just go to bed to avoid the temptations of the kitchen, Sir!

Ceara
Closed Thread