Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2003, 07:48 PM   #61  

Pam: Bingo! You have keyed into what is ultimately necessary to lose weight and that is a refusal to go one more day in the condition you are in. I too watched Dr Phil and was amazed at the excuse making and almost defensiveness they had. No reason in the world, be it abuse, neglect, dysfunctional family divorce, whatever holds water as an excuse why you CAN'T do this. Emotional issues are what started us on the path to overeating but we have the power to quit at any time and until we see that only WE can do it we won't be totally successful. Those barriers have to come down and you have to face up to yourself and say I MADE ME FAT AND I AM GONNA MAKE ME UNFAT! I am so very happy that you are doing this for yourself. You are such a beautiful woman and what a waste it would be to have your life end early because you gave up! YOU GO GIRL! You are an inspiration to all of us! Much love to you!

**Let me tell you what I said to Jack as we were watching this afternoon. EVERY time I have dieted before, I would gain it all back and more. Why because I had not learned why I eat etc like we have talked about a 100 times. This time, even when I have bad days and overeat, I get on those scales every darn day and never let me get over 1-3 lbs where I was before. So I know now, that when I get to goal, I will not go back to what I did before and balloon back up. When I do gain a couple lbs, I will tightened down my eating and get it off right away before it gets out of control.**

Faye
Old 09-23-2003, 09:23 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Both of you that is so true. Being able to realize that it is all on you is what it takes to be a success at this journey. I know that everyday is a new struggle for me but I do the best that I can do and if I fail then I have nobody but myself to blame.
Old 09-23-2003, 11:26 PM   #63  

Good Evening,

Popped in before bed time, to wish you all sweet dreams....

THANKS FAYE AS ALWAYS FOR YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT AND YOUR EVER-PRESENT SUPPORT. I AM MOST GRATEFUL TO CALL YOU MY FRIEND.
Old 09-24-2003, 06:00 AM   #64  

DO NOT POST HERE! PAM TOOK US SHOPPING AT MALL #29!
Closed Thread