Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 10:11 AM   #1  
Empress/Queen

Talking Hump O' The Week, Three-day Challenge

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! HEAR YE!!!!!

Elbertine Pep, Ambassador o' Fitness, Empire o' Fit Folk, Imperial Fitness Spa, South Empire, be declaring a ONE TIME ONLY, EXTREME THREE-DAY HEALTH, FITNESS, AND/OR WEIGHT MANAGEMENT RELATED CHALLENGE for anyone in the vicinity for TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY, AKA 'The Hump o' The Week.' She hath caused a stone tablet to be set up in the village square for any and all who happen to be passing to inscribe a THREE-DAY PERSONAL CHALLENGE FOR THEMSELVES related to one or more of the three areas (e.g. health, fitness and/or weight management). She exhorts all who enter to come back during the three days and report their successes or failures.

When asked the purpose of doing this THREE DAY CHALLENGE, Ambassador Pep muttered something about Empress Amarantha being bored and wanting to get past the 'hump o' the week with her diet plan intact!!!!'

That is all! Inscribe yur challenge if ya wanna! Be there or be square! Don't scurry away, stay un play!

YOWZA!

Old 09-16-2003, 10:19 AM   #2  
Empress/Queen

Well, YOWZA, back at ya, Elbertine!!! As scribe to her Imperialness, the Empress Amarantha, Land o' Fit Folk, South Empire, I, formerly know as Pirate Bill, but now gainfully employed as Imperial Scribe, have been sent to inscribe the Feckless Amarantha's personal challenge on this here slate, shiver me timbers!

I, Amarantha, being of sound mind and on Day 4 of my Krispy Kreme NOT Challenge on the End o' Daylight Savings thread, do hearby declare that during the Extreme Hump o' Week Challenge (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday), I will eat only my FOOD POINTS AND ACTIVITY POINTS on my new WW plan and WILL NOT USE ANY OF MY REMAINING FLEXPOINTS FOR THE WEEK!!!!

Huzzah!
Old 09-16-2003, 12:17 PM   #3  
Spreadin' the luv.

Arrow A loyal subject responds.

I, Cerise Ignats O'Pootie-Pie, being of chubby body and reasonably sane mind, do hereby declare that for this Extreme Hump O' th' Week challenge, I will count my calories, whatever the cost to my mental health, and keep them under 1700! Through discouragement and cravings for fried food, piles of dirty dishes (that make me want to graze) and jars of popcorn waiting to be fulfilled as to their purpose, I will prevail!
Old 09-16-2003, 02:16 PM   #4  
Empress/Queen

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!!! Cerise o' Soccer fame hath passed by the Village Square when Amarantha be not looking and inscribed on the Mystical Slate o' the Weekly Hump with a noble challenge!!! Huzzah! Huzzah!!! Amarantha be pumped now!!!

Cerise, we WILL prevail and come Friday, we'll be in the
PINK O' PLAN PERFECTION!!!!

It be a bit hard for me to stick to this plan without Flexpoints, but I'm gonna make it to the FRIDAY!!!

Winners o' this challenge, be there only Amarantha and Cerise, if nobody else inscribes herein, will receive a virtual 3-day all-expense paid vacation to the Imperial Fitness Spa, which features soccer practice, lectures by Pirate Bill on finding employment as a scribe after a lifetime of ne'er-do-welling on the high seas, and towel services by The Imperial Towel Boy!

Old 09-16-2003, 05:50 PM   #5  
the sword bearer

S/C/G: 209/140

Angry oh Oh OH!!!

I need a Spa!

I really need towel boy services!

I need a new job!!!!! Scribe sounds good...mayhap the pirate can train me....fits right in there with my sword...the might of the pen and the sword....

I could like soccer...I think....

Let us see...next 2 days...walk 2x, drink at least a litre of H2O/day, no eating after 7....the usual....

Ceara

Last edited by ceara; 09-16-2003 at 06:03 PM.
Old 09-16-2003, 05:51 PM   #6  
Spreadin' the luv.

Ramon is my towel-boy.
Old 09-16-2003, 08:47 PM   #7  
Empress/Queen

Ok, you can bring your own towel boy!!!

Old 09-16-2003, 08:52 PM   #8  
Empress/Queen

Talking Ta-ra-ra-boom-de-a ...

Sis, boom, bah!!! Amarantha hath eaten ALL her food points and ALL her activity points and hath only six hours to go to:

DAY TWO!!!!

Thanks for doing this with me, Soccer Cerise!!! You can be a scribe if ya wanna! We'll fire Bill!

Huzzah!
Old 09-16-2003, 08:56 PM   #9  
Empress/Queen

P.S. YOU WILL BE A GREAT SOCCER PLAYER!!! TTD (Things Take Time)!!!!

Huzzah!
Old 09-17-2003, 12:00 AM   #10  
Empress/Queen

Hmmm. I discovered a loophole, remembering that I had given approximately six maple brown sugar mini wheats to Old Dog when I was snacking on these earlier. You get 24 of these for three points, BTW! Anyhow, I just ate the six mini wheats and am still alive on this challenge!!! Huzzah!

Old 09-17-2003, 02:16 AM   #11  
Empress/Queen

Well, sorry to do a monologue, but I have 48 minutes until my eating day turns over and I'll be on DAY 2 of this challenge!!! Wowza!

Was feeling all strung out, legs hurt, head hurting, everything hurting, did some yoga poses from my "yoga deck" (cards with yoga poses on them) ... just a few, but feel so much better, centered and physically more real. Slowly, I am feeling the benefits of just the tiniest bit of yoga practice over time.

And, anyway, 20 minutes of yoga is one activity point. It's a win-win situation. I'm not using the point, though!

Cerise, please come back in the a.m.

And, anyone else who wants to inscribe a mini challenge on the Slate o' Good Intentions Until Friday!!!

Yowza!!!
Old 09-17-2003, 08:06 AM   #12  
the sword bearer

Talking Chopped liver here..

One hump-type day under my belt (how does one say that without expending inuendoes all over the place?!?)

Empress I'm lovin' the spa! And that towel boy Gotta keep my eyes front and foreward off that Ramon and Cerise though

Scribe lessons not be goin' well...can't find the dratted pirate...is off on the high seas by chance?

Off to hump 2 now....Oh boy....2 what you may ask? See second paragraph!

Ceara
Old 09-17-2003, 10:27 AM   #13  
Empress/Queen

Yowza!!! It's Day 2 o' the Hump o' the Week Challenge!!! Wowza!!! Amarantha be on track!!!! Elbertine Pep be checkin' on that new Towel Boy Ramon and Cerise, at least that's where she SAYS she is!!!! Yeppers, that H word be a bit dicey, methinks!!!!! If Elbertine ever does this challenge again, we need to discuss a better choice o' grammatickness!!!!

Be Pirate Bill missing? Hmmmm. So be EP! Hmmm.

Old 09-17-2003, 10:34 AM   #14  
the sword bearer

Exclamation mid morn report

walk accomplished!

Onto the water and the no food after 7pm land

Over and Out!

Ceara

And there is an idiot woman on Dr. Phil...she needs to get a life not live her kids'!!!!!!!!
Old 09-17-2003, 10:58 AM   #15  

Thumbs down Checking in

Right well I missed yesterday (Tuesday) BUT today I've stuck to food plan

Had dog out

Intend to go to gym later on this evening (I will come back and tell you)

Will do this until Friday evening when the evil bottle person takes over and drives me insane! BUT NOT THIS WEEKEND oh no I'm not falling for that anymore.

So to recap I shall stick only to food plan, go to gym, and take dog out again every night for 30 minutes.

Dee
Closed Thread