Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2003, 02:50 PM   #31  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

http://www.countrycolors.nu/graphics/sets.html

SHERRY, above is the url to a place I know will work -- I just used it... try it, okay. Hopefully I have given YOU the right address

A second window will open when you click on the url - click on a theme then on the graphic as I told you.

Last edited by SunnyD57; 09-09-2003 at 02:54 PM.
Old 09-09-2003, 02:59 PM   #32  

Old 09-09-2003, 03:01 PM   #33  

SHERRY YOU did it!
Old 09-09-2003, 03:02 PM   #34  

Thanks so much Sunny!!!! I guess it was the site I was using, cause I did it just like I had been. ???? Thank you so much!!!! I am thrilled!!!!
Old 09-09-2003, 03:02 PM   #35  

YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Old 09-09-2003, 03:04 PM   #36  

Angry

Now if you want ~ just go back to your posts and you can delete anything you don't want to keep under your edit, okay.

I am happy for you! I thought it might be the site you were on --- some don't work.

Last edited by SunnyD57; 09-09-2003 at 03:30 PM.
Old 09-09-2003, 03:19 PM   #37  

Angry

SHERRY ~ I am so glad I could be of help...
I enjoy this computer so much that I will help anyone enjoy it as much as I do

You were NOT a bother --- so don't even think it or say it.

Have a great evening! I have a practice tonight for church on Sunday. My hubby & I sing in a small group called "GIFT OF SONG" --- so much fun.

~Tootles~

Last edited by SunnyD57; 09-09-2003 at 03:24 PM.
Old 09-09-2003, 03:23 PM   #38  

Thanks to Sunny I am flying high!!!

I love being creative!!!

I am floating on up!!!!
Old 09-09-2003, 03:28 PM   #39  

Angry

SHERRY, YOU ARE TOO CUTE!

AND VERY WELCOME!

GOD BLESS & HAVE FUN!
Old 09-09-2003, 03:36 PM   #40  

Here is a picture of our group ~
you see me in the back
Old 09-09-2003, 04:54 PM   #41  

Angry Hi Kids-

Wow! Busy Busy Busy, Love it!
One man's burden is another person's blessing. I don't know how a parent can mistreat a child especially a baby, but the great people that get involved make such a difference, gee that would be you and your brother ect.
Hi E.Z. I had time the other day to play a bit, which a was fun! I will keep you and yours all in my prayersIt is a big step but it will be worth it. My pastor and his wife are on call as emergency fostor parents they just recieved a 5 month old baby boyHe brings so much joy to them, it gives his wife something to focus on, when her 4 kids are at school, besides his illness, He is still doing great, no known problems tests all came back good ! God willing He will remain healthy.
Connie- Still praying about your grandbaby and trust that situation will work out as well! Sherry- GREAT JOB ON YOUR GRAPHICS YOU DID IT! with Sunnys help She a pro with the graphics thing. Glad the tooth is feeling better. Judy- I really haven't been dieting with camping off and on all summer, I need to get it in gear again, just hard when I was on vacation so much and I did a two weeks missions trip with 9 teenagers so jnk food was everywhere. But I had an awesome summer, and will get going again, I come here not just for the support I recieve but also for the christian love and fellowship of sharing problems, asking for prayer requests, a sounding board you name it. These guys have been there through a lot of stuff. You will see they are an awesome lot.

Last edited by doitforme; 09-09-2003 at 08:07 PM.
Old 09-09-2003, 05:16 PM   #42  

Angry me again !

Sunny- DHope your ankle is doing better! When I try to attach pictures it always says wrong type of attachment I can never attach a reg. picture of something, I have a scanner and everything but can't see to make this site accept the picture, how do you do it?
Sami- Hope everything with DD dress works out, and that the rest of wedding prep goes well. Mitchy- Good luck with the low carbs, and hope all is going well! Wilma- Your just loaded with energy curves, and walking, not to mention an extra bathroom , cause you know who'll be cleaning that. hope all is well at work Hope I didn't miss anybody, I am not as organized as sunny! I won't know if I get the new job untill after the 17th, That is when they will call for interviews appreciate all the prayers, it would be awesome. gotta run love to all! Gotta work days tom, and getting audted on money acts. so hope that goes well also. bye!
Old 09-09-2003, 06:00 PM   #43  

Hello Again CEers!!!!!

I was suppose to rest today but as you can tell I've played on computer. I am feeling much better and I want to thank each and everyone of you again for your prayers.
God is so GOOD!!!!

Sue~ Good to hear from you! I don't understand how a person could mistreat a baby especially. They are so sweet and special, then they grow up and become teenagers. Just kidding!!!

Sunny~What can I say but THANKS!!! Now is I could just figure out how to MAKE the graphics. That's another day!!!!

Gary~Isn't it GREAT having so much posting. It REALLY keeps me busy trying to read them all. My heart goes out to your niece and nephew with all they are going through. Kids don't understand those type of situations, they are just babes and their nature is to love. They don't have to know who, why, what, where or how? Our world would be so much better if we were all like that. But no one can be anymore in THIS world. You just keep you head up and know that we all are behind you 100% of the way.

Angel~Prayers go out for you too with the low WBC. I'm so glad the tooth is gone forever!!! It's hard to keep up but so inspirational. I remember a time that we would go for days without any posts. Gary and I were talking to ourselves a lot of the time.

Eisenj~ Nope, don't think I would like my dentist working on the cars between patients. That definitely doesn't work for me!!!!

Michele~Sorry your talk got you down. Hope everything works out for you. Tell HIM all about it and HE can help you. Thanks so much for your prayers!!!!

Wilma~ I know what you mean about the pain. I was on the verge of losing my mind. I didn't have any pain meds and only had motrin and tylenol to take and that barely touched it.

Connie~ Thank you so much for all your prayers! I was beginning to get real worried myself about this absess, since I'm a diabetic!!! But God saw me through it as usual.

Hope everyone has a GREAT evening, I must go spend a little quality time with the family now.

Old 09-09-2003, 06:31 PM   #44  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Wink WHAT UP?

HEY EVERYONE-- Did you see that picture SUNNYD posted? Haven't we seen that short lady in the back on America's Most Wanted? Are you sure? I think we have -- her and another lady-- goes by the alias Sherry-- are wanted for HOGGIN' ALL THE SPACE ON THE C.E. THREAD!!!

Hey girls-- nice work-- I haven't got a clue on doing anything like that-- probably a good thing!

Had a pretty easy day today-- waiting here at home before I go get the nephew from his after school day care-- giving him time to play-- I might go do a half hour on the elliptical and watch Dr. Phil, like I did yesterday.

Sunny-- my step-D won her soccer game, they haven't been doing too well. It is a club team, high school soccer starts pretty soon- last year she was on the freshman team, this year she will be JV. I love high school sports- she also plays softball-- my son did cross-country, basketball and track and field-- my daughter did track and field and tennis all 4 years they were in high school-- then continued it into college--- I LOVE WATCHING THEM-- RARELY and I mean RARELY miss a game-match-meet. My son is a sportaholic and always has been.

Looks like the festival was fun-- we have a whole bunch of things like that in California-- people walking around with coon-skin caps, guns, etc-- we call it DOWNTOWN!!

It is a real bummer what your sister went through with those kids-- ya just never know.

doitforme Hey I think you did pretty good with the junk food and 9 teen-agers-- you came back alive and (sane?) The 17th is going to be a great day!!! So glad to hear your pastor is still hanging in there. Keep up the good work with those kids at church.

ANGEL-LOVER I know what you mean- trying to keep up. Don't worry about it-- if you are not here you are probably doing something more worthwhile down at the station. Life is funny- sometimes alot to say and post- other times not much going on-- sometimes just no time period!!

SHERRY I think you are gonna get the hang of this after all! I thought you were doing great--- WHEN YOU USED TO POST!!!-- now SunnyD is showing you up I love it when 2 women go head to head in competition---- CAT FIGHT
Old 09-09-2003, 06:50 PM   #45  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

SAMI I am sorry to hear about DD's dress-- I hope something good has happened since you posted last telling us about it. How about the decorating- all finished? The main thing I want to know is ARE YOU STILL HAPPY WITH YOU DRESS? i know you have spent months stressing over it I know- NOT FUNNY! How much longer before you get some time off to work on the wedding? Prayers for all those other youngins of yours and their dating tribulations.

CONNIE- Sorry to hear of your situation yesterday at court-- always a surprise isn't it? My sister in law doesn't want to raise her kids-- but gets real jealous when the kids are with my brother and I.... she really doesn't have much of a choice-- none of her family wants to raise them--- alot of that though is because they would have to deal with her--- they are tired of it-- me, I just flat refuse to talk to her about anything-- there is nothing at all she can do for me-- she is not allowed to get out of her car when she picks up my nephew-- if she does I have told her I will stop the visitation-- long story, but she is nothing but trouble and has been for the 20+ years I have known her. I wish you the best in raising your granddaughter-- I am almost 50 too and wasn't looking forward to another kid-- mine are in college and my step-D is almost 16--- my wife and I were starting to make retirement plans-- relocating to that area-- probably won't now-- for a few years anyway-- we are not quite ready to retire but we were very interested in relocating now for the future. Prayers for your family and grandkids (the one on the way!)

Well I think I finally got one off to everyone today-- DAISE, GEMonster, Joanne, AMY-- anyone else-- stop in and say Hi sometime.

IN CHRIST-GARY

GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE SHERRY AND SUNNYD ACUSE ME OF BEING IN THEIR SPACE
Closed Thread