Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2018, 02:01 PM   #16  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Happy New a Year everyone!
153.1 this morning

We’re watching the outdoor hockey game, we went for our walk earlier so we could be back and watch. It was freaking cold. Nice to be inside.

Hope everyone has a great day
Old 01-01-2018, 02:37 PM   #17  

good afternoon again! I have the final round of the post company laundry in the washing machine. I have a basket of post company in the living room waiting to be folded. i'll do that in a few minutes.
Old 01-01-2018, 03:40 PM   #18  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Hello everyone

I hope you all are having a fantastic day! I am looking forward to a great 2018 and plan to reach my goal weight this year. I am very pleased with my accomplishments in 2017. My weight is 204.8 from 237 and I have exercised regularly for over six months now. I have managed to stay in control of my eating only allowing myself to have a few treats. Since rejoining Weight Watchers on 9/6/17, I have had a loss every week.

I hope we all have a great January!
Old 01-01-2018, 04:40 PM   #19  

good evening! just started with the first of the final three dryer loads of post-company laundry. will have supper in about an hour.
Old 01-01-2018, 08:52 PM   #20  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Well chickies I finally made it home!.....three canceled flights and an overnight prison of a hotel room but they had free airport shuttle and a resturant that only served bar food. So really no healthy choices 95% of the week we were gone. Rual living does not led itself to healthy cooking in my case. I fully expect to be around 175lb tomorrow morning up from 166. I can feel and see it in my stomach. So the new battle begins (again lol). However the trade off to visit 3 grandbabies and 2 of 3 daughters and then some very old and dear friends was worth every bite they gave me.

I did not bring enough b/p meds either to cover this overage and lowest I can get it down to tonight is 158/104 with a pulse of 93.

I will try and catch up on everyone's stories, progress, holiday over the next few days.

to everyone I missed my daily check in
Old 01-01-2018, 10:31 PM   #21  

nancylmrn, so glad you are home. I know what you went through. I've been through it twice. the first time around I was lucky that I was still at home. my aunt and uncle were going to take me to the airport in buffalo on Saturday. my uncle, who worked for our town highway department, called and asked me to change my flight because the weather was bad here and in buffalo. I was able to change it until the next day. he and my aunt took me to the burger king in silver creek, ny. we met up with my cousin, her husband and their two kids. I spent the night with my cousin and her husband. chuck took me to the airport the following day. my flight to charlotte kept getting delayed due to the weather down there. the flight finally arrived. I missed my connecting flight to Jacksonville. the airline got me on the next flight to Jacksonville. when the flight landed in charlotte, three or four young men who were on the same flight were also flying into Jacksonville. one of them had a laptop. he got a flight that was leaving 5 minutes earlier than the one the airline had us booked on. I said thank you but no. got supper at burger king at the airport in charlotte. I had my cell phone with me so I was able to keep in contact with mom and dad that way. the second time was when mom, dad, and I flew out to meet my nephew for the first time. we had no problem with our flight from buffalo to Chicago. getting from Chicago to los angeles was another story. the reason was supposedly because of the weather. the thing of it is that the weather was fine. we arrived in los angeles at some obscene hour of the morning. our return trip was pleasant and uneventful.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:09 PM   #22  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Welcome back, everyone!

Total Approx 1755 Calories +

Breakfast (415 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1 slice Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (470 Calories)
Chick-fil-a Grilled Market Salad w/BHF's ranch 420 calories
iced coffee w/sweet 'n low & half & half 50 calories

Dinner (870 Calories)

pork chop 300 calories
collard greens 125 calories
1/2 cup white rice 125 calories
1 cup black eyed peas 150 calories
Vanilla Greek yogurt w/sliced strawberries 170 calories

Exercise:
JS 30 Minute Hiit walk and 15 Minutes Standing Abs
Old 01-02-2018, 06:21 AM   #23  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all,
154.8;this morning

Unexpected bump up, we had kielbasa and sauerkraut sandwiches for lunch, hoping it’s sodium, 155 is my new “hard stop” so keeping that in mind, even though I’m in this renewed it’s January and I want to get to goal state of mind. I think it’s good for me to start getting aware of things like my hard stop now, I’m so afraid of not being able to maintain...anyway, have to get there before I can maintain it! I upped my dumbbells from 5 pounds to 5 kg. Going to get better about journaling.

Any new goals for the new month/year?

Hope everyone has a great day
Old 01-02-2018, 07:28 AM   #24  

good morning! i'll have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:09 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good morning - 204.2 new low but not claiming it because I took BP meds last night and peed all night and had the runs so I am sure it will go up. Not dehydrated though and keeping up with water.

I am still not happy and freaking out though Nancy, maybe I should learn from you. Right now it is about 145/91 and I just took my morning magnesium citrate and calcium citrate . Waiting to hear back from the doctor. I would really like to take a second losartan and stay back on it if it levels things out until it starts dropping too low again [if it does that].

Nancy, yes grandkids are wonderful. Glad you finally got back from your trip and hope you can get things back under control soon. I hope my DD and SIL don't wind up moving away but they will do what is best for his career and their family.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:37 AM   #26  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Thanks for the welcomes back to everyone. I finally feel a bit better this am and WI was not as bad as I thought 168.4 so happy about that considering the mounds of pizza, mexican and burgers I ate or don't forget the alcohol.

Today is semi planned but doing the best I can considering we only grabbed a few items from the grocery story last night to get us through the next day or so until we can stock the pantry again.

less than 24 hours back on b/p meds, in my own home with my own shower and bp is 124/81 but resting hr still 86 but this may be do to first day back at work after stressful week.

Will pop in later xxoo
Old 01-02-2018, 10:36 AM   #27  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Welcome back!

I'm not sure if anyone here is interested in this recipe. I get her newsletters daily and thought I would share it here. I know some people here make low card recipes: http://www.hungry-girl.com/recipe-ma...-raisin-bagels

We are going back to work tomorrow. I might go into the office and get started on my month end stuff today. I also have to do year end stuff this month. This will be a busy month for me.

I went to bed late last night, around midnight, but I got up a little after 9 this morning. I did wake in between but I was able to go back to sleep.

Last night I added on: Full body stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise Commuter workout

Calories for yesterday: 1755 +
Weigh In: 191
Down: 2 pounds

Have a blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

January 2

1 Peter 1:16
...it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Too often we think that holiness is merely a matter of the spirit. We feel that if we read our Bible, pray regularly, and attend wor-ship, we are being holy. But holiness requires that we tend to our physical health as well as our spiritual health. Early Christians realized that they were more alert and better able to concentrate on God when they felt good. Tending to the body made them better at their spiritual pursuits. Dieting may make us look better, but it will also make us feel better, and it will enable us to pursue God in deeper and more meaningful ways.

Today's thought: We please God when we try to be the best we can be!
Old 01-02-2018, 01:08 PM   #28  

good afternoon! had a nice healthy lunch about an hour ago. went for a very brief power walk and ran errands this morning.
Old 01-02-2018, 10:37 PM   #29  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

It looks like we have tomorrow off, too. We have a winter storm heading our way.

I got up late this morning and had my breakfast actually right before lunch time. So I didn't eat a regular lunch

Total Approx 1085 Calories +

Breakfast (355 Calories + coffee (no juice this morning))
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1 slice Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (130 Calories)
iced coffee 50 calories
1 navel orange 80

Dinner (600 Calories)
grilled chicken breast 300 calories
3 orders steamed broccoli & carrots combo 300 calories

Exercise:

JS 30 Minute Strength Interval walk w/5's
Old 01-02-2018, 11:44 PM   #30  

will be headed to bed in a few minutes. am all caught up on the post-company laundry. decided to wash three more things today.
Closed Thread