3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Weight Loss Support

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-16-2017, 07:44 PM   #1

Default Weight loss

Iíve been searching for a support gruop. I know that I am not the only one that goes through this....

Last edited by Yasfond; 10-16-2017 at 10:09 PM.
Yasfond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 12:27 PM   #2

Height: 5'7"

Sure you will. Whatís your plan?

TheMeIwant2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 07:16 PM   #3

Default STOP Losing Weight & Get Rid Of The Weight!

I just joined, but before I did, I read through various post about so many wanting to, and just plain struggling to lose weight. I feel for all. Weight loss is Not the answer. Getting Rid of the weight is. There is a difference.....there really is. I mean getting rid of weight the simple and easy way. No Shakes...No Pills...No Surgery...No unwanted sacrifices...No radical diet or exercise changes. Really.
MsDaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 12:57 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDaisy View Post
I just joined, but before I did, I read through various post about so many wanting to, and just plain struggling to lose weight. I feel for all. Weight loss is Not the answer. Getting Rid of the weight is. There is a difference.....there really is. I mean getting rid of weight the simple and easy way. No Shakes...No Pills...No Surgery...No unwanted sacrifices...No radical diet or exercise changes. Really.
I know the feeling here! Mentality is everything or so Iíve learned. Recently, out of many years of trying and failing, Iíve been able to have peace with my body. Love myself. This has helped me accomplish eating better with no major sacrifices or diet just eating better for me.

Last edited by Yasfond; 10-30-2017 at 12:58 AM.
Old 10-30-2017, 01:03 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMeIwant2be View Post
Sure you will. Whatís your plan?
Hi there, so nice to meet you! Well, my experience has led me to give up many many times. Iíve just tried it all. It gets tiring to feel that months pass by and you are still dealing what you were dealing with months ago. Recently Iíve been trying to adapt in the way I think. Mentality. I feel fat but I can change this. I started eating better and less. (This was just one week ago) so far so good. Weekends are the worse for me. Yet, I have to keep going! Iím not sure your situaciůn, however Iíd love to hear your plan?
Old 10-31-2017, 12:29 PM   #6

It's not uncommon for overweight people to carry unresolved traumas from their early life. This often prevents the implementation of constructive action on a long term basis.
Mrs. Fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 12:31 PM   #7

Unconscious self-sabotage typically catches up, reflective of their early harmful environment.
Mrs. Fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 03:49 PM   #8

Height: 5'7"

Hi Yasfond, My situation is that at 52, obese and diabetic wasnít working out for me. The thing that most recently started my current weight loss plan is that my dearest friends son got engaged and I want to go to the wedding and not hide from the camera. I recently realized that Iím in so few photos as to seem like Iím not a part of my own family. My friend and I resolved to go on a diet back in the spring. It didnít really work until she called me on Saturday morning and asked if I was up for going on a five mile walk with her. Because I am super competitive and childish and my husband didnít think I could do it, I obviously went for it. She and I made it a regular thing and weíve tried to be accountable with each other. For the first 3 months I took phentermine and counted calories and carbs. Now Iím off drugs and still eating the same way. It was as simple and as complicated as ďcalories in-calories outĒ. Walking has been a fabulous exercise experience for me, itís pleasant and not beyond my abilities and I havenít had any workout related injuries. For me walking 6 miles burns about 700 calories and I try to eat 1200 calories daily which was easier on phentermine but still even 1300-1400 is better than what I was doing. We try to walk at least three times a week. I use my smartphone to track movement and food. So far so good. This month Iíve had a bunch of challenges like stopping the phentermine and hurting my foot and having surgery but Iím still going. I love the support here and that my friend and husband are my accountability partners. Iíve gotten some great suggestions like drinking 100 ounces of water daily. Iím looking at this as losing 10 pounds at a time and it makes it seem more doable. It takes more time than Iíd like but I try to remember that eating well and exercising are lifelong habits. I needed to get comfortable with that notion.

TheMeIwant2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 05:05 AM   #9

Of course you're not the only one! Lift your head up!
raftcub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 04:13 PM   #10

But you found it
Monica234 is offline   Reply With Quote