Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2003, 10:18 PM   #31  
Web Designer/Homemaker

Angry

Hello Ladies,

Okay I'm a happy camper again, I hate when I go through the moods. I did my weigh in today and I actually lost 2lbs this week. I'm really surprised because I haven't execercised all week. Just done the normal chasing around the kids and cleaning house. I didn't overeat all week so maybe thats what did it. Anyway I'm happy to say that I'm down to 216 #!!

Goals For 9/14--9/20

1. Walk at least 5 days
2. Eat right
3. Drink my water
4. Weight training at least 2 days

I hope eveyone else is doing well. Amanda were are you?!

Angel

41 # To Go!!

gems:
Old 09-15-2003, 11:55 AM   #32  

Exclamation This week's goals are;

Stay within 2000 calories per day. Hopefully that will be 1800. I can never seem to get that low though.

Workout 5 times (missed that one last week, only did 3)

Again concetrate on drinking more water. Yada, yada, yada.

Angel - how did you get the jewels on your post? It looks so cute!

Hello to everyone else, hope your weekends were fun and relaxing. Back to work today. Ick.

Last edited by justme2338; 09-15-2003 at 12:01 PM.
Old 09-16-2003, 03:41 PM   #33  

Just a quick Hi! I am busy all week! I have an all day training tommorrow and then I work that night. But I get friday off! Yeah! of course I will probably be painting or something house related!

As for as my weight. I have been sooo busy I have not had much time for exercise and my eating has not been the best. I know that once I don't have a house full of guests it will get better. That is what I hoping at least!

Hope all is well. Will try and check in later!

Beth
Old 09-18-2003, 09:09 AM   #34  

Where in the world is everyone??
Old 09-18-2003, 09:16 AM   #35  
Web Designer/Homemaker

Angry

Hello Ladies,

Where has everyone gone?

I'm doing okay with the exercise I guess, have only done it once this week so far, but that is better than last week.

I have to take my 2 year old to a pediatric cardioliogist tomorrow, those words are scary, she has a heart murmur and I was told that shes fine they just want to be sure. Her doctor said something about the flow not sounding quite right. Now that the time to take her is almost here I've been driving myself crazy with what-ifs, like what if the dr. just didn't want to worry me and is waiting the ped card. to do that. I swear if that doctor didn't tell me something I'll go to his office and raise all kinds of ****!! Of course it could be nothing, because from everything I've read heart murmurs can occur quite frequently in kids and go away on there own. Then again it depends on the type of murmur it is. See how I'm doing this to myself. I am praying that everything is fine and I'm just doing the overly worried mother bit. Which is probably all it is.

Anyway, I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Angel

This is my girl

Old 09-21-2003, 10:48 AM   #36  
Web Designer/Homemaker

Where did everyone go!!!

Angel
Old 09-24-2003, 08:28 PM   #37  

Hi everyone. Sorry it's been so long since I have posted. I have been really busy the last couple of weeks. I don't think I've been home one evening. And I have been having computer problems and haven't had the time to sit down and try to figure out what is wrong. My ds was here today and he helped me out with it somewhat.

Angel, what did you find out about your daughter? My son developed a heart murmur when he was only 2 1/2 mo. old. It did finally go away on its own. I also developed one about 12 years ago. Mine is still there though. I've had a heart ultrasound done though and everything is okay.

I have been doing really good at drinking my water. And everyone was right - the body does adjust. I still visit the bathroom alot but not as much as at first!! I have been doing pretty good getting my walking in. The toning I have kind of lapsed on but am going to get back to that. I just got a new tape for toning in the mail that I am hoping to try either tonight after my walk or tomorrow evening.

Well my mom is on MSN so I guess I'll chat with her. Take care everyone.
Julie
Old 09-25-2003, 12:19 PM   #38  

Question Hello!!! Hello!!! Hello!!!

Hello all! I haven't posted in MONTHS - and I do mean MONTHS!

I have spent most of the morning catching up on reading from the rest of Thread #2 and Thread #3 and now this one. It looks like all of y'all are still on track - but I wish I could say the same for me. Started back on the 'diet' aka 'lifestyle/food change' - which ever is the politically correct term. I know it isn't Sunday but I am going to go ahead and post my goals for the remainder of the week.

#1 - No snacking at work and don't let my hunny talk me into snacking late at night after kids are asleep and we are watching a movie.
#2 - Drink at LEAST 64 oz of water every day if not double that.
#3 - Get some sort of exercise - walking or pilates dvd - in every evening.

I am going to promise that I will try to post every day but my schedule is SOOO hectic nowadays it is really hard to find the time. As it is I am at work now posting this so I guess I could use my lunch hour everyday to post and then it would also remind me to eat healthy. Sounds like a pretty good plan, don't ya think?

Anyway - I hope to hear from everyone soon and hope everyone has a great week!

Bobbie ...
Old 09-30-2003, 12:34 PM   #39  

Post Where is everyone???

Okay - how in the world is it possible that noone has posted since my post last week? Is everyone okay? Did everyone have a great weekend and are just too tired and busy to hop on the net and drop a line?

I had a great weekend - stuck to eating right - drank my water - exercised Thursday, Friday and Saturday - but took a day of rest on Sunday with my honey bear. Honey bear is also trying to lose some weight so it is making it easier for me - because we both keep each other on track and he isn't sabotaging my efforts - know what I mean?

My goals for this week are the same as last...

LOTS OF WATER EVERYDAY!!!!
EXERCISE EVERYDAY!!!!!
MAKE HEALTHY AND SMART FOOD CHOICES!!!!

I hope I hear from some of y'all soon! As I am sitting here typing away I am wondering - did you start a Jewels Within #5 and I missed it???

I really hope to hear from y'all soon! Keep on track and have a great week!!!

Bobbie
Old 10-02-2003, 01:44 AM   #40  

Height: 5'7"

Talking Hello to All!!!

Hello-I'm still around. Things have been kind of crazy here-but I'm trying to get back on track. I will be back to post again soon.
Closed Thread