Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-22-2017, 08:12 AM   #1  

S/C/G: SW: 323 CW: See Ticker GW: 180

Height: 5'8

Unhappy Fallen OFF the Wagon. Support & Encouragement Needed Please.

Hi everyone. I need some good swift kicks in the butt, some encouragement, motivation, etc...

I've fallen off the weight loss wagon. I've lost a total of 90+ pounds, but have been stalled at pretty much the same weight for the last 6 or 7 months. I gained some, but lost it, so now I'm the same as I was 6 months or so ago. So frustrating. I know I'm not trying my hardest like I had been, my wife's nutrition lifestyle has influenced my poor decisions (I've allowed it, I realize this), and I know I'm very stressed and overwhelmed lately too. I've lost so much weight though, and I only have maybe 50 ish pounds to go to my UGW.

I could use some motivation, support, etc.

JesikaBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 07:55 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Oh my I can so relate to the stall! I have been within the same 5lbs since March. I too know I have not been as diligent as I was in October when I started. However You and I both can do this! Start keeping a log of your food either on your phone or even a notebook. I use myfitness pal AND a weekly monthly planner. Writing down your thoughts everyday, it has helped me then when I go back a month or more I can see where my head was at then as compared to today.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 11:03 AM   #3  
Shorty getting fit

S/C/G: 162/132/119

Hang in there, Jesika. You're doing great!

Big picture view: You've lost 90 pounds!! That's a major achievement. And you caught yourself after a small regain and got back on track. Honestly, you're doing very well.

I understand being frustrated by the standstill this year. That happens though. Not everyone loses consistently straight through. Diet breaks are sometimes necessary, mentally and physically. On the positive side, it's also given you some practice with maintenance. In another 50 pounds, you'll be maintaining again and at your goal weight.

You're about 65% to your goal. Sounds like you're ready to have another go at the loss part. You've got this.
Chunkahlunkah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 06:50 AM   #4  

S/C/G: SW: 323 CW: See Ticker GW: 180

Height: 5'8

Thanks guys! I appreciate it. I haven't gotten back on track yet, but I am becoming more motivated - and am noting some changes I need to make in my life (i.e. create more of a routine, self care/relaxation, etc.)

JesikaBeth is offline   Reply With Quote