3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Weight Loss Support

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-18-2017, 10:01 PM   #1
banned

Post Yoga ?

Has anyone tried doing yoga on sns? I am thinking about doing some yoga a few times weekly as I break break in to a small amount of a sweat and need to Improve flexibility. My exercise now's really only my walk to and from work (20 minutes each way) and always needing to walk up a flight of steps at work so not too much going on. I do not feel like I should join a fitness center just yet as I know workout shouldn't be overly intense on sns.
Anybody gotten on well with yoga?
everlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 02:15 AM   #2

S/C/G: 202/ticker/150

Height: 5'10"

I'm not sure what sns is, but I've recently started rotating in yoga workouts into my exercise schedule. I was getting a little bored with my old routine, and I'd like to improve my balance and flexibility. I intentionally chose a hard workout in yoga because I didn't want it to be too soft of a day, so from my experiences so far, yoga is tough and a little painful and definitely worthy as a workout. On the plus side, I am already seeing improvements in my balance, and I'm hoping the flexibility is just down the road as well. Like I said, I haven't been doing it long, but those are my two cents.

Ultimate Goal of Ultimate-ness:

Keika is offline   Reply With Quote