Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-11-2017, 10:15 PM   #121  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Today was another good day.

Kelijpa Have you friend anything, yet? LOL My favorite bible verse on this subject is: 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (NIV)
19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

It helps me keep my focus that I don't have the right to abuse my body with food. Of course, while I am eating I don't see that I am abusing it, LOL. But the constant bad behavior adds up to abuse. I don't know if that makes sense to anyone else. I just wish the thoughts never even entered my head. LOL. Here is a podcast/sermon that I posted about and I like: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fait...lthy-body.html

Total Approx 1490 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Ozery OneBun 50 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Ozery OneBun 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)

Salad w/grilled tuna and BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Your Best Body workout 1 w/added cardio w/10's & 5's

Last edited by Diana3271; 04-11-2017 at 10:17 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 10:38 PM   #122  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

First off Thank you Diana for a reminder about our bodies.

Ok here goes hehe. Weight back up again this am can not seem to get back below 160 and this gain is for no apparent reason With that said I had my check up today with a new Dr. We talked about my stall with the weight loss and what I am doing. His only suggestion was that women tend to hold more water and weight will fluctuate more. ....can you say duh???? But on a high note I did ask what I could be doing different with my lifestyle to eliminate my hypertension medications. I have not been to this Dr. or this Group of Physicians for 4 years. Other insurance dictated where I could go. Any way he looked at the drugs I currently take. (had to show him pictures from my phone) and he said well lets eliminate one of the three and re-evaluate in 30 days. If pressure is still staying down we will remove another one.

Along with that I do have to continue to exercise each day, and lower my sodium which will not be hard. I will have to watch some of the foods I eat like smoked sausage...it will be a gonner oh well.

And....Week 3 day 2 exercise DONE of my 4 week program
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 01:12 AM   #123  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

I did a little better today, but I am more tired today than I was yesterday. I can't seem to let go of eating sugary snacks. Today it was peanut butter pretzels from Trader Joes. All the sweet stuff is gone from the house now. I have one more hard work day, but I've already decided I will take a few minutes tomorrow during my busy day to make myself some cinnamon tea, no sugar!

B: whole wheat bagel w/pepper jack cheese, coffee w/half and half
L: honey yogurt w/nuts
S: peanut butter pretzels
D: Italian turkey meatballs and penne pasta w/tomato sauce

no exercise today

Have a great day everybody!
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 06:12 AM   #124  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

Hello ladies!

I finished Month 1 of Insanity Max 30 and I liked Core de force much better, felt like I was getting better results with it, so I'm starting it again. I did Day 1 the other day, but yesterday I didn't workout, I felt so physically drained that I just got a shower and fell asleep by 9:15. I needed it haha.

Today's workout: Dynamic Strength

Breakfast: Coffee & protein bar

Snack: Cottage Doubles, half a serving of dark chocolate M&Ms (about 120 calories worth)

Lunch: Salad (Spinach, romaine, tomato, mild pepper rings, light Ranch), Tuna Packet (Sweet & Spicy flavor), Garlic Triscuits

Snack/Dinner: TBD

I have Friday and Monday off for Easter. It is much needed. Friday I go in for my Preplacement assessment for my job! (Physical, drug screen, talking with HR, etc)

What is everyone doing for easter?
We go to my Aunt's for an early dinner (usually 2PM) and also church that morning. I love Easter, hopefully it's nice and I'll take a walk around her town.

have a great day / week!
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 06:43 AM   #125  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!

175.8 this morning, I noticed I'm sneaking a mini almond joy from my co-worker's candy dish...how sneaky am I that it took me a week to realize it's become a regular thing, not an occasional treat and 2 yesterday!!

Diana have not officially fried anything, I roasted butternut squash and carrots Monday night, DH used it to cook shrimp last night, so we've been using it... I enjoyed the verse, it is good to assess how you are treating your body. Sometimes I'm amazed at how hard it is to adopt healthy behaviors. You'd think it would be easy to do what makes your body work and feel better. Looking at it from the perspective of honoring God should help. I've read similar ideas about worrying. That when you worry, you're not trusting in God (your higher power) to take care of things.

Anywho, I better get moving, work awaits

Hope everyone has a great day
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 07:45 AM   #126  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

Diana - that verse has always haunted me. I was given this body from God, and I haven't done all I can to honor Him with how I take care of it. That is as much of a sin as anything else, imo.

magistra - the only way I have found to break the sugar cravings is to really cut down on carbs. A bagel, pretzels and pasta are probably keeping your insulin high and making you crave sugar more. Just my guess, your mileage may vary.

For Easter weekend I'm going to my sister's house. We'll go up Friday, we plan on golfing Saturday, walking the boardwalk, then the cousins and extended family comes Sunday. Sunday night we're going to go stay in NYC for a night so we can do a little shopping in the morning. A little treat for our hard work losing weight. Plus we have gazillions of marriott points so we can stay overnight for no cost.

I finally lost some weight, after holding all week. I know it doesn't come off evenly, and I don't know if I'd rather see .2 or .4 every day or a big whoosh of 1.4 over night.

The mysterious thing to me is my calorie burn. I work out 5 days a week either on the treadmill or taking a hike - and it usually tells me I burn between 500 and 700 calories. Yesterday, I went golfing, which I ride in the cart, but do go up and down hills as I chase after my ball, but by no means is that any kind of sustained exercise, walking, swinging a club. I just made my 10,000 steps - thousands lower than my usual. And I still burned the same amount of calories over all.
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 08:13 AM   #127  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Calories for yesterday: 1490 +
Weigh In: 176.6
Down: .6

Have a great day!
Today's daily devotion: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/5310726-post110.html
Old 04-12-2017, 09:09 AM   #128  

S/C/G: 206/189.4/150

Height: 5'4"

Good morning!!!!

Diana I love the verse, actually kinda why I got back on the train, for lent this year I decided to give up treating my body badly.

Lunch yesterday was the roasted chicken, mix vegetables and a salad. I was so full.

Dinner I made chicken stir-fry with broccoli and bell peppers and served it over cauliflower rice. (I love cauliflower rice!)

Did day 2 of week 2 Stronger program. I have to say I do feel stronger than I was before I started, can't wait to see and feel the difference at the end of month 1.

Today
Breakfast
Coffee and a Little bit of Coffee mate
Chobani Flip Cup

Lunch
Pan Seared Garlic Chicken
Mixed Veggies

Dinner
TBD

Didn't get as much water as I should have in yesterday, making mental note to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!

Workout
Day 3 -Soldier
Tacos_in_Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 11:07 AM   #129  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning all!

WI down just a hair but still have not gone back below 160 so this is week 7 at the same approx weight...frustrated LOL

But week 3 day 3 of my 4 week exercise program DONE
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 11:23 AM   #130  

Hi everyone

A quickie post for now and hopefully when I finish I can come back later for personals. I have a realtor coming to the house early evening and have some stuff do and some paperwork, etc. Diana congrats on another good day! Msgooch, I didn't get a headache or anything, drank a lot of water! Congrats on the loss, yay on the scale moving for you. Pang thanks for the input and info, I did some more reading that night. I hope everything is going great for you. Nancy, thanks for the kind words and wtg on completing another week!

A big hug and hello to all of you! Congrats on the progress and on working towards another new day, wishing a good one for us all! I carried through with the fast until last night. I was quite busy and got in over 15k steps. My mom spent the day and we went in the sun a little over an hour, I got a good tan. It hit 90 yesterday! lol The a.c was covered and I found and cleaned all the screens and put them in the house after but there was no wind etc. I went out and did some walking. Raked in the morning before ma came and still have a lot to do.

Vixsen, yay, congrats on another loss! Oh I love the sun too! Magistra, that's great that you got the stuff out of the house, I think that will help you a lot. Your schedule looks great, bravo on your goals and plans, wishing you a good day.....all of you! Emily, Tacos, Keli, and to all

Looking forward to catching up with you all more soon. Have a great day everyone, onto a new day we go!
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 02:21 PM   #131  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Just a quick run in for me today. Work has been insane the las couple of days. I worked almost 10 hours yesterday and was really busy the whole time. I little jump up on the scale this morning. I'm not freaking out about it. I kind of expected it actually. With those dramatic losses over the last 3 days, I figured I was going to bounce back at some time. No worries. Staying 100% on plan today. Had a beautiful salad with the most delicious vinagerette (sp) dressing from Kroger. I just love, love, love their fresh salad bar. So quick and easy for a $7 salad. So filling.

Also got my 30 mins on the treadmill today and then later went back for 10 more mins. If I can work myself up to it, I may go back and get one more round of 10 mins to make it a total of 50 mins for today. That's my best day, by far.

For Easter, we are going to a brunch that my church is having. I don't have any family here in Ohio, so that will be nice. I don't know what we will do for the rest of the day, maybe a bike ride along the river if it's a nice day.

So how many of us are on My Fitness Pal? I would love to add some friends from here for accountability.
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 09:28 PM   #132  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Today was another good day for me. I hope you are doing well.

Total Approx 1490 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Ozery OneBun 50 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Ozery OneBun 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/roasted turkey and BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:

KCM's Cardio Pump workout 1 w/gloves

Last edited by Diana3271; 04-12-2017 at 09:29 PM.
Old 04-13-2017, 06:19 AM   #133  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!

176.0, not my best week, not my worst. Going to try to add in some yoga. I should channel Yoda for my yoga. Do or do not, there is no try...ok I will do yoga.

Running late this morning, stayed up too late last night, we got DIRECTV Now, so we were messing around with that past bedtime.

Hope everyone has a great day
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 07:37 AM   #134  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!

Yesterday was an INTENSE exercise day. We went hiking on a new trail at the local park. An hour and 45 minutes later, we'll just say we weren't chatting that last 15 minutes. I now learned my max effort! And I burned a massive all time high 821 calories. After I went and got my hair done and got to just sit and relax, I needed it! I hadn't seen her since January and she's the first person who isn't family who has really noticed the weight loss. I don't know if people don't say anything or just aren't that observant. Either way it's fine, I'm doing it for me. Not surprisingly I slept like the dead last night. I'm usually a tosser and turner.

I realized at dinner I was way short on calories - woohoo - bring on a full cup of couscous.

Today is another golf day another day to track to 1500 calories. Seems to be working to vary the activities so I'm sticking with it.

What I eat isn't boring, but it's barely worth mentioning. I have steel cut oatmeal with berries every breakfast, for lunch I rotate between salads with chicken or meat, pb on ww toast with an apple, or a taco soup with ww bread, afternoon snack is either pistachios, cheese or a vanilla yogurt shake with frozen cherries, and dinner is some kind of protein, some kind of carb and veggies or a salad, and "dessert" is a 100 calorie ice cream or pudding.

I'm .8 from the 40 lb mark! I'm going away this weekend for 4 days, hopefully I don't blow it too badly.
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 07:57 AM   #135  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

msgooch Congrats on getting close to the 40 pound mark!

kelijpa Get that yoga in! How is your DH doing? Is he still working the plan you have been on?

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Calories for yesterday: 1490 +
Weigh In: 176.6
No Change

Have a great day!
Daily Devotion: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/5310846-post111.html