Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-26-2017, 09:04 PM   #241  

Default Hello

Hi! I'm still here. I have not reported in for a few days. My weight is up a tad...but it could be a lot worse. No swimming the last 4 days, but I have been biking and doing other knee exercises 2x/day. I am working on going up and down stairs. It is not an easy task for me. I think I have a bit of bursitis below my knee...

Welcome KeepName: like your kitty pic.
Hi Wkend Boater: glad you have gotten out in the boat. My kayak is in the garage. I would need to get racks for my car if I ever want to go out. Tell me more about your bird...
Pang: Wish I did not have an aversion to fish. I try to taste it whenever I attend food tasting. I used to have a friend with a fish business. He diverted water from a stream and had fish in these holding "ponds". You would move your arms and the fish would reverse directions in the water...
Nancy: wish we had your favorite mex restaurant here...I ate at Chili's today. It is very good...but it is not like the restaurants out west.

Thinking about all you foodies and wishing moderation for all. I am so proud of all of you....

It is almost 9 pm and I still need to bike and do my evening knee exercises...It never ends....(groaning....) I don't want to work out, but I will be much happier if I do it.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 07:24 AM   #242  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!

I fell asleep early last night so I'm early today.

Stuck to my 1500 calories yesterday. It was very exciting in the afternoon, I was plugging in the rest of my day and realized I was over 300 short - no wonder I was hungry. I had some cheese, crackers and a glass of wine.

I survived my first spin session - 20 minutes, but I was happy I made that. Then in the afternoon we went for a hike for an hour and a half! Yesterday was a major calorie burn for me, I made it over 3,000. The spin for now is short so I don't burn that many calories, so I'll do that and something else later on. I'm golfing this afternoon which isn't all that taxing, so I'll be spinning this morning.
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 08:08 AM   #243  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamile Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Calories for yesterday: 1490 +
Weigh In: 178.2
Down: .2

Have a great day
Devotions for Dieters: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/5312980-post125.html
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 10:15 AM   #244  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

WI up another 2.2 lbs so there really has to be something between my workouts and this fluctuation since the weight goes down on the weekend, my rest days.

Anyway just wanted to throw that in the mix.

Other than that still eating clean, drinking plenty of water. Still enjoying an adult beverage (no carb of course) Glad to see everyone seems to be doing great. I am off to the dreaded office...getting really hard to stay at this position.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 10:48 AM   #245  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Hi everyone!!!

I am once again apologizing for going missing...I hope you all don't think that I don't care about this group because you are all AMAZING! I have been so busy studying and working, etc....my first CPA exam is a week from tomorrow!

my weight is stalled between 158 and 159...today 159.6. I was down to 157 on Sunday but that was after a 23 mile bike ride in 80 degree weather! It's getting so HARD to just lose a few pounds, I swear!

okay my eating has been pretty good...here's the plan today:

breakfast - Omaha steaks boneless pork chop, hard boiled egg
snack - 0% Fage greek yogurt cup w/cinnamon almonds, truvia
lunch - hearts of romaine salad w/buffalo shredded chicken and cilantro, BHF blue cheese dressing
snack - fresh pineapple and strawberries
dinner - TBD
exercise - bike ride after work, but may not get farther than 10 miles if it's as windy as it says it will be!

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 04-27-2017 at 10:48 AM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 04:53 PM   #246  

S/C/G: 212/209.6/160

I am not strictly following my WOE eating today, went to Olive Garden for lunch. Had the soup, 2 breadsticks and shared a lasagna.

Plan on having a light dinner, probably a veggie/fruit smoothie. I am usually not hungry at night.

Did not get a chance to exercise last night, I was in the back yard, trimming plants and digging up weeds.

I will definitely get in 30-40 minutes of movement tonight.

Planning on having chicken salad w/Broccoli for tomorrow's lunch.
ChelsieT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 04:56 PM   #247  

S/C/G: 212/209.6/160

Diana, where do you find your exercise videos? I recorded a few low impact aerobic videos from DirecTV. Usually they go too fast and I have to stop to catch my breath.
ChelsieT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 07:12 PM   #248  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

Hey Everybody!

I hope you all have a nice weekend. I have an away from home weekend, a teacher's conference out of town. While I'm excited about getting together with all my colleagues, it does put some stress on me. I'll be rooming with two other ladies whom I've never met. I think it will be fun. I'll even get some exercise because we will be on a big college campus, so I'll get some walking in. I'm just worried about food and what they might be serving. They always have lots of candy around, and depending on how I'm feeling I may have trouble resisting.

But it's just one weekend so the damages will not be excessive. In the meantime, I'm really enjoying my new cookbook. I haven't made any of the recipes yet, but I'm reading it and getting ideas.

Have a great weekend, everybody!
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 09:08 PM   #249  
Trying to live below 200

ChelsieT Here is a good place to buy DVD's. http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/default.asp Here you can search for the type of workout: https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/category-s/2.htm Once you click on the type of workout you can chose the level, Beginner up to Advanced. There are also video clips so you can get an idea if you will like the workout. Another good option for trying workouts is your local Library.
Old 04-27-2017, 09:10 PM   #250  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1490 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Ozery OneBun 50 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Ozery OneBun 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
TF Greatest Hiits
Zumba Class at the gym
Old 04-27-2017, 10:52 PM   #251  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

WHOOP WHOOP DIANA for going to Zumba at the gym, I was always way to intimidated to try as I am not coordinated at all ...rarely know my left from my right and get winded.

Today was a good day ate op, as well as did round 2 week 1 day 4 exercise done.

Still perplexed about weight gains this week but again I have an odd odd body
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 06:15 AM   #252  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

nancy: I can certainly understand your frustration with the gains. I'm sure you know, but muscles tear when you work out then repair themselves and hold onto water which may explain the bump up on the scale. Also, when in ketosis and consuming alcohol, even ones without carbs, your body will burn the alcohol off before burning body fat so it can cause a stall or bump up in water weight.

You're doing great though...I've found consistency is key and eventually it'll come off! Keep at it!
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 08:05 AM   #253  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

nancylmrn The instructor was really fun at the class. I am not coordinated, either. Just between the two of us (and the whole world, I guess, ) growing up, in school, I was known as "there's the girl that fell in a hole". Unfortunately, I was known for falling down. But look at me now, right?

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
Nothing for this morning, DH has a Dr's apt this morning

Calories for yesterday: 1490 +
Weigh In: 178.2
No Change

Have a great day and start to your weekend!
Old 04-28-2017, 08:07 AM   #254  
tricia

S/C/G: 200/200/169

Height: 5'2

Smile Wow!

Hi! You have done such an excellent well done work on yourself! Your weight loss story encourages me. Did you do any weight training? I weigh 200 pounds. And I used to smoke. I quit smoking on April 14, 2017. Now it seems like I want to eat more even though they are pretty healthy foods. My short term goal weight right now is 169. Did you have any health problems at your highest weight? Congratulations. Girls like you inspire me! Love, Tricia
cali47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 08:43 AM   #255  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Good morning!

Yesterday I did my spin for 20 minutes, and I golfed. I'm getting the hang of the spinning, and I can see why people would quit after the first class. Luckily for me being home I could just play around with it, and just do a 20 minute intro class where I started figuring out how hard to push myself. I think it took me longer to get my shoes clicked in the bike than it did to take the class - lol. I'm bumping it up to 30 minutes today with a goal of getting to 45 minutes. It would be overwhelming to go to a gym, figure out the shoes, the resistance, and deal with the crazy loud music and really intense class...yikes.

I ate out twice yesterday but don't think I went over calories. I did a 6 inch subway sandwich with baked chips for lunch, and had raw oysters, scallops, a few fries, a few bites of cole slaw for dinner.

I'm doing a 30 minute spin class here shortly, and I already had my oatmeal with strawberries. I have some things being delivered so I'm pretty much at home all day today, so I won't eat out.
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote