Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-15-2017, 05:23 PM   #1  

Default Looking for FAT LOSS tips

I am interested reducing my fat content 22% to under 20. I weigh 138-140 most of the time and have a hard time getting below that. I want to weight train more to reduce my fat level. Any ideas on a diet and or exercise program to follow which gives you results? I was told to loose fat, I must increase my fats and reduce my Carbs. Right now, I am following a 1200-1400 calorie plan of 35%protein, 40%fats and 25%carbs. Am I on the right track?:
mcarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 08:35 AM   #2  
Adam Wills

A number of fitness models and athletes confided there simply is no shortcut to success.Losing fat is no easy feat, but a little pro advice can go a long way.Cycling your carbohydrate intake, in which you reduce your consumption of carbs to fairly low levels about 50-100 g per day for several days, followed by a high-carb day, is a common approach in successful fat-loss programs.
Adam Wills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 02:59 AM   #3  

Hi. I will share my brother's ways to lose body weight and fats. I would suggest you have control of junk and oily food stuffs and drink at-least one gallon of water per day. This will help you a lot to shed body weight and fats.

Last edited by ChristinaBrock; 10-21-2017 at 02:28 AM.
ChristinaBrock is offline   Reply With Quote