Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-04-2017, 09:40 AM   #46  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Ameline Welcome back!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 workout

The Oxycise workout today was a full workout. I haven't done this in a while and I literally got lightheaded a couple times.

Calories for yesterday: 1490 +
Weigh In: 175
Down: .2

Have a great day!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 10:57 AM   #47  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone
Today will be just a fun day with no real plan in mind. DH and I are driving North just cause....lol
WI this morning down .4 but I was so sure I was going to finally get under the 160 mark. This is nearing the end of week two with the ouncy bouncy game up .6 down .4 up 1.5lb down .8....sheesh. Not sure how to shake it up. I did add exercise yesterday and have a plan in place for next m,w,f. I will work into it LOL

Ok I am off for now
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 12:17 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 255/229/155

Height: 5'9

Nancy
One thing about salads.
Variety . There are so many varieties.

However. Rather than go into the deep end of difference.
Go back to why I eat salad every feed day.

I get most of my nutrition from salad.
I Avoid eating too much animal fat.
Varieties.

I plan a 13 week menu.
Week 12 is a week where I use up unused portions.
Week 13 is a planned break.

So I make a meal plan for 11 weeks.
I eat 4 X 11 weeks =44 salads
Basically I divide those into 4 types of salads
11 Health salad Saturdays
6Theme salad weekend
5 Flavor salad weekends
22 Filling salad weekday feed days

11 Health salad Saturdays
Anti cancer vegtables

6Theme salad weekend 1/14days
Turkey/cranberry/stuffing... Hawaiian... Japan, Greek ceaser

5 Flavor salad weekends
Dressing salads

22 Filling salad weekday feed days
These are geared to make me feel full the day before a fast.
These are what I feel are just important as the fasting itself.
The day before and the day after a 600 calorie day. I don't feel hungry. Not at all. Otherwise I have little willpower by end of the week.

On a feed day I have a protein shake that stays hunger for 4 hours.
Then for lunch I have a salad for that stays hunger for for hours.
The for dinner I have meat and broccoli and other veggie that stayed hunger for another 4 hours.
So if I eat at 9 am, 2 pm , 7pm. On a feed day I don't feel like I'm dieting. 4 out of 7 days a week.

On the feed day I eat two hand packed fruit and nut packs 300 caps each. I get just enough to not feel hungry. 300 at lunch hour. 300 at dinner time.

I'm averaging more than 1 lb week. Without exercise.
An nearly 2lbs week with exercise.

Total hours hungry with hunger pangs 18 hours of 168 hour week.

Something like this salad for St Patricks day

As I reach goal , the role of the salads might change to a balance of health salads , favorites , and seasonal salads.
I like the seasonal salads as it gives me a chance to get out and out what my local farmers are offering.

Last edited by Pang; 03-04-2017 at 02:37 PM.
Pang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 12:35 PM   #49  

Good morning everyone Quickie for now as I have to move this tail of mine again. Happy Saturday and hope you all have a great weekend!

The appt. went great this morning, I was up early and already got in 6k steps just from being active. It is brrrrrrrrrrrrrr out there, below 0 with the windchill! Thank god I did my grocery shopping yesterday! lol

Congrats to everyone on their workouts and wishing you all a great day whatever you do!

Tomorrow we have a family get together so I will be off for the day. I hope it is not as cold, I talked to dad this morning and he has a cold again! UGh, I hope he kicks it quickly! Aside from that, all is well, onto a new day we go and wow! we are already on day 4!

Check back tomorrow or the next day, keep up the great work everyone and looking forward to catching up soon.
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 03:50 PM   #50  

Hi ladies, it is almost 4 and I have done nearly 14k steps~ I know!~ I did my tapes! The wind is whipping and I was, am , happy to be in!

I call it quits for the night but knowing me I will putter some more, get dinner ready, and all that jazz! Needless to say , I hope there is a good movie on tonight because that is all I want to do! lol. I am looking forward to seeing the family tomorrow and I plan to take the day off! We shall see what happens.

Much love to you all and I look forward to catching up soon!
Old 03-04-2017, 04:08 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

Hello! Joining this thread for the first time!

I'm a south beacher, who also counts calories. I stick to about 1500 calories a day. In the past month I also started exercising. If it's warm I like to walk outside, but I'm a fair weather person, so I am also on the treadmill. I'm going up to an hour a day, 5 days a week. Luckily I've never watched Gilmore Girls, I'm watching that series now.

Today was a glorious day for me - I hit 199.8!!!! That's just about a 27 lb weight loss for me since Dec 1.

I have heard about all these various diets, I'm curious to see how it all works for everyone. I'm not sure I could do the fasting one!
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 04:16 PM   #52  

Hi msgooch I also started on South beach and am .7 away from a 30 lb. loss but honestly, at this point, it is modified! Congratulations on the loss and hitting onederland!

As far as the plans go, as I am sure you gathered, we each have various plans depending on what works for us individually, our mechanism, our lifestlyes. etc! The IM has been very successful for some women here. Whatever works for each of us! We all need to find our own niche and even change or switch over time. Welcome yet again and hope your having a great weekend
Old 03-04-2017, 08:11 PM   #53  
Trying to live below 200

msgooch Hi and welcome to the check-in. Congrats on Onderland!
Old 03-04-2017, 08:16 PM   #54  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1550 Calories +

Breakfast (260 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla Fuel shake 260 calories
coffee w/cream sugar/stevia blend

Lunch (450 calories)
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 400 calories
iced coffee 50 calories

Dinner (840 calories)
5.3 ounce lean beef burger 240 calories
cheese 60 calories
bun 140 calories
lettuce, tomatoes, mustard, ketchup 50 calories
steamed yellow squash 50 calories
shared w/my DH a single slice of chocolate cake from the store 300 calories

Exercise
1 hour outdoor walk

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-04-2017 at 08:17 PM.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:28 PM   #55  

Default March 2017

Hi there,

I hope you all are doing great. I have not reported in for about a week. (I think.)

Pang: A friend of mine had some dental problems and was not able to get help even though they saw three different doctors. They ended up at the dental school and they did a triple root canal and they got a big discount, too. After that, they went to the dental school for everything.

Hello everyone else.

I am not sure what my weight is. I think it has been up and down.

EXERCISE: no exercise 4 days and swam 3 days. I have a "minor" knee problem. I think it will go away if I just swim daily for a while and do some lunges in the pool. HoHum...gotta roll with the punches.
DIET: I have had some stressful situations recently and have been rewarding myself with fast food...not good.
OTHER: I did some planting of seeds...YEAH! I still have more to do, but I am making progress. I wish I had started a month ago.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 10:01 PM   #56  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good evening to all!

Pang thank you so much for the inspiration with the salads I like the thought of making themes that will at least liven things up a bit. I think I will do a little research on varies regions to see which vegetable they are known for and build around that.

Today we were mostly in the car driving uggg I think I drove close to 200 miles all together so that warranted a nap when we got home, a favorite pass time when it is cold, windy and raining. We went out for Indian cuisine for lunch. I had the tandori chicken steamed veggies and no rice. Also had some onion rings that were dipped in chickpea flour and deep fried. Worth the extra carbs for me today but I am sure my body will scream at the scale tomorrow.

I am running for now....well to the newbies and to us ole hands well ya know

Last edited by nancylmrn; 03-04-2017 at 10:01 PM.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 10:11 PM   #57  
Sailing the Grand Line!

S/C/G: 255/See Sig/130

Height: 5'8"

@Weekendboater Thanks for the words! Definitely need to hear that tomorrow is a new day since I kind of blew this weekend. Nothing was too bad, I did cave to gluten free toast this morning but yesterday was a candy free for all. Which, considering it was all sugar free, meant a very unhappy night. I'm just a little wonky with TOM and everything but you're right. New day tomorrow! Back on plan and such. And two kind of off days won't even add up to a pound. Just this damn water weight now.

@nancylmrn Random drives are the best! Hope you had fun. 200 miles, yikes.

@Msgooch Welcome! And congratulations!

As for me, just have to get back at it. Here we go.
Thousandsunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 08:23 AM   #58  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (sitting)
Nothing for this morning

Calories for yesterday: 1550 +
Weigh In: 175
No Change

Waving HI all around!
Old 03-05-2017, 09:27 AM   #59  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning All!

Things are going pretty well over here. Indulged a little this weekend, but still down .2 this morning, so I'll take it. TOM also showed up as I knew he would. I'm still waiting for the water weight to show up. I'm trying to eat very clean and on the lower carb side and drinking water like crazy today to try and battle it. Tacos for dinner at church tonight, I've already made my plan to lay down a nice bed of the veggie fixins and then put my meat on top to make a salad of sorts. I may bring a bottle of dressing with me, my purse if big enough. If I'm good all day, I may splurge and break up 1 taco shell on the bottom.

Thought it was going to rain, but the sun is out right now. I may try and talk my son into a quick bike ride before brunch. 9:26 and I've finished school work and checked in here, but haven't made breakfast for us yet. LOL

Hope you gal have a great day today!!!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 11:34 AM   #60  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

For the record....talked my son into a 7 mile bike ride! Woo hoo!!!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote