Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-26-2017, 09:24 PM   #451  
Shorty getting fit

S/C/G: 162/132/119

Diana - Is the breakfast vanilla shake a regular now? Back when I posted here regularly, your breakfast was different. Not to be a creeper all up in your menu. I just find food interesting and was curious about the change.
Chunkahlunkah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 09:57 PM   #452  

Landscaper
Quote:
Originally Posted by landscaper84 View Post
To answer the question about the 15# my coach said i should loose 15# every 2 weeks. I wanted thank you all for the encouragement. I will try to not be so hard on my self and give it more time. A new day begins in the mourning I will make it a happy one.
Hi. And big Congrats on what you have lost.
I personally think 15 lb loss every 2 weeks is way too much. When I was crash dieting years ago and exercising. In ketosis eating way too few calories and carbs, I was losing a lot. But not as much as your coach is recommending. And the way I was doing it, so quickly was not healthy for my body.

Is such rapid loss or gain okay for the body's health? In my opinion, slow and steady wins the race. i have read that slow and steady loss increases the likelihood of maintaining the loss over time. I am not certain that is true. But it always felt right to me. This is a very good community. I hope you will continue to post here. Whatever way you choose, you will find support here

Hi everyone else. I am reading but not posting these days. Just felt I wanted to reply to what Landscaper wrote.

Last edited by flower123; 02-27-2017 at 03:18 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 10:15 PM   #453  

I beat my challenge tonight at 15k steps! Wha! I am beat! lol Honeslty, I have been going pretty non stop from early moring until now, it's all good but I can't see me doing this everday! Time shall tell! I am so active just to hit 8k or 10k, anyways, broke my record so wanted to report it and YES, I am hitting the hay in a few minutes! lol

Pang Congrats on the loss and first and foremost, the healthier eating! WTG

Vixsen and Sunny WTG on the bike rides!

landscaper I agree with the others that is an awful lot of weight in such a short time period, again though I do not know your personal circumstances but we need to find what works for each and every one of us. Sometimes we can put a lot of pressure on ourselves, or expectations, only to feel defeated if those expecatations are not met! That can throw a total monkey wrench in our efforts sometimes, with that being said, I think it's about learning our own balance and finding what we are comfortable with or a happy medium. so to speak. I can't say more, the others said it so well! Stick around, your in good hands with the crew here!

I big hello to all of you and sorry If I missed anyone! Hope to catch up with you all soon. I will be away Tuesday but should be around for a bit tomorrow. Let's keep it going!
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 10:37 PM   #454  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Just a quick pop in this evening to check on my peeps

a few personals and I do appology for not getting everyone.

Pang great job on 2 down I know you work so hard at it and it is paying off
Weekend: woza on the 15K my biggest was one day in HI and I hit 30K nearly killed me but I had been packing my sisters household up
Landscaper: that is a lot of weight very fast even for just starting out and losing that initial water.. I have been going slow and steady and frustrated at my slow rate but I am learning new eating habits along the way and learning what I can and cannot tolerate in the way of carbs calories etc
Diana: yum yum and yum I take inspiration from your menu's

I did skip out and have a beer this afternoon which jumped my carbs way up but there is tomorrow I will see what my WI brings..Night
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 10:46 PM   #455  

nancy, holy smoke! you did 30k? OMG, I cannot imagine, lol . I been straight out all day. I am totally beat! lol Hope you had a great weekend girl, keep up the great work.
Old 02-26-2017, 10:58 PM   #456  

THis kid is going to bed, fully satisfied in every way! lol Onto a new day tomorrow! I wish you all a great one.........two more days to go! I can't believe we finished out the month already almost. We change the clocks ahead in 2 weeks!

As for those 10 cute jeans I am going to get tomorrow, I plan to be in them this summer, maybe July or so but we shall see......this summer for sure!
Old 02-27-2017, 06:17 AM   #457  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all,

Things are going pretty well here. Had quite an off plan weekend but back on track yesterday and today so far (it's 6 a.m. So pretty early)

Diana and Flower and all of you good people

Sundove I'm still doing legs up the wall, for my knees I just started adding a wall sit for about 30 seconds before, always think of you when I'm stretching those legs!

Hope everyone has a great day
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 07:40 AM   #458  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

I think my poor DH has the flu. He got the flu shot at his last Dr. appointment.

Chunkahlunkah The shake is mainly for the weekend and anytime there is an off plan eating event. Basically, just trying to minimize the gain by lowering calories where I can. It's not a huge difference but I guess every bit helps.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Calories for yesterday: 1420 +
Weigh In: 176.2
Down: .2

Have a great day and start to your week. (we are one day closer to the weekend! )

Last edited by Diana3271; 02-27-2017 at 07:41 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 09:54 AM   #459  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

WI: Not pretty
Exercise: 5 minute squats; 25 minutes stationary bike
Calories: 1200

I'm telling you coming down from bad foods is worse than a hangover. I don't know why I do it too myself. I need someone on here to pull me back on if I haven't been on in a day! LOL. Usually if I'm not on here I'm out doing something I'm not suppose to (like eating a bunch of junk!). Well can't take back the past week and have to move on from there. My weight is awful probably the worst it's been in a long time. I feel miserable. I feel bloated. My leggings feel tight. & I also feel hungover and haven't drunk anything.

OAN: My youngest daughter turns 4 Wednesday! I can't believe how fast time flies!

Hope everyone is doing great!
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 10:57 AM   #460  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning gals

Well WI this am up 2lbs?????I know right?

Sometimes this body of mine is such a mystery. I am sure it is water from something I ate yesterday and I hope it leaves fast that was the 2nd time I hit the 25lb mark to have it go away in a day then take a week to get it back
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:09 AM   #461  

Default sorry about duplicate posting

I don't know why it posted 2 times sorry
landscaper84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:22 AM   #462  

Default today is a new day

I just wanted to say thank you everyone. The scale did not budge but I lost inches .5 on waist, .5 on hips and .25 on legs
landscaper84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 01:53 PM   #463  
Shorty getting fit

S/C/G: 162/132/119

Yesterday's Exercise: WATP 1 mile
Yesterday's Calories: 1600 (200+ over goal)

I already did my exercise for today. I wasn't strict with myself yesterday on calories, but I'm committed to staying in the 1300s today. We shall see!

Diana - That's a good plan. I think I'll borrow it. I've been curious use shakes on similar days.

landscaper - Nice work! That's a huge drop in such a small amount of time!

Last edited by Chunkahlunkah; 02-27-2017 at 02:23 PM.
Chunkahlunkah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 02:22 PM   #464  

Hi girls and gents I hope you all having a good day. We still have 2 days left! Good time to mentally prepare and plan out plans for our new month Wednesday. I am still thinking about things in as far as exercise and will have my meal plans and ingredients on hand for Wednesday. I usually like to start off that first day of the month with exercise as it sets off a nice chain reaction.

I slept in this morning and feel good, I have my ups and downs like everyone else but thankful I am feeling well right now. My extended family is coming up tomorrow for a visit so I know I am excited about that and alas, we are not going out for lunch. Ma is cooking but I am going after the meal as it is a total offtime for me and I try hard to stick to a certain schedule, make it a habit, etc.

Diana I am so sorry to hear that your DH has the flu, I wish him a speedy recovery. I hear that about flu shots and it makes me question them sometimes. THe strains can metamorphosize so fast sometimes, in any event, I hope he gets plenty of rest and recovers quickly. Take care of yourself too! As far as your goals this month, ditto! I have the same goal, we have two days to go! I plan to eat quite light these next two days.

Not sure what is for dinner tonight but I am thinking either eggs or tuna salad.

keli Bravo for getting back on track! The leg lifts really help too! Lying on the floor flat, pointing the feet up (at a 90 degree angle so the toe is facing the ceiling) squeezing the quad and lifting, it is beautiful for strengthening the quads....and then the side ones too! etc...tell me more about the wall ones? I always think of our Sun when I think of the time changes, lol smiling. Hope you had a great weekend, that you all did.

Chunka Thanks for the kind words and words of encouragement : ) speaking of the workout, I should do that one today.....need to get my hiney in gear! lol have a super day.

Nichol's That feeling is no fun! Tis' a new day and I wish you a good one. Your menu's always look great, feel better! I know that with a good day or two you will feel better in no time! Girl, I would be more than happy to pull you back in when I am on! I am the same way! Remember that you asked for it! If I get too overbearing just tell me to back off. Seriously, I find it very helpful too so I can totally relate to what your saying. Feel better, we have a whole new month coming and a few days to prepare .......think how far you have come, you can nail this!

nancy It has to be fluids, keep at it!

landscaper Congrats on the inches lost, that is great!

Pang How are you doing? I hope that your feeling better and things are going well.

flower a big hug out to you! You do whatever you feel like my lady, just wanted to say hi and wish you a beautiful day

A big hello to everyone and as always sorry if I missed anyone. Terri, Sun, GettinFit, Monte, Margot, Emily, Sych, Ronja, Vixsen, and so many more! Hope to see everyone in our new month which our Diana is so kind to do....tyty! Wishing you all health and happiness and a good day.

I better get my tail moving , check back soon
Old 02-27-2017, 02:24 PM   #465  

S/C/G: 113/see my ticker/95

Height: 174 cm

Hello everyone! Sorry I have missed so many posts. I haven't been around much, mostly because my scales hates me and I've been stalling for two weeks now, with no good reason. I did not feel like going online to talk about it, but I stuck to my plan and carried on, which, I guess, is more important I'm glad to see you're still going strong! I will report back when there's anything to report....
Ronja is offline   Reply With Quote