Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-23-2017, 08:10 AM   #406  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

I made a mistake on something yesterday. A friend of ours brought us some fresh oysters that he got off the end of his deck. When we closed yesterday, DH steamed them and we ate them. It was just fresh steamed oysters, no sauce or seasoning. I'm sure the calories were no more than 100. This morning, when I weighed, I am up .8. I had no idea why. In my sleepy, foggy mind I remembered the oysters. I'm sure the gain is from the salty oysters.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
Nothing for this morning, I forgot to set my alarm and overslept

Calories for yesterday 1490 + + steamed oysters
Weigh In: 174.8
Up: .8

Have a great day!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 08:48 AM   #407  

Good morning everyone Hope you all had a great night.

It is going to be close to 70 today! unreal Dh will be here at noon so I have to go do a few things but am glad we get some time together to do something before some work we have over the weekend.

The fish was excellent last night, had some broccoli and salad with it.

Diana yay! That is excellent news! Wtg on asking the doc if it were her, what would she do. You must be relieved! As for the oysters, omg, I wouldn't have thought of that at first either! lol the sea salt! sounds like it was a nice treat! Enjoy this weather...

To all of you a big hi and I will catch up with you all soon. Have a great day!
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 09:37 AM   #408  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning everyone,

I've missed a few days of posting and will catch up on reading later this morning. I had more dental work done on Monday and now I have to wear a partial and I'm having trouble getting used to it. I have been eating only soft foods for 4 days and I am so ready for a nice big salad. It will probably be another week or so before I can have that though. The good thing is that my weight is heading back down to where I was at the end of Dec. I was off work for a few days so I did get out and do some walks at Stone Mountain.

Have a great Thursday everyone.

Today's Log
B: Greek Yogurt, banana
L: Soup, Applesauce
D: Soup, Baked sweet potato,
S: banana, yogurt
Exercise: 30 min walk
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 10:04 AM   #409  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to wall *waving*

WI up again no I am concerned This is I am sure a direct result in slipping into old habits this past 5 days. I can't believe how easy it has been after this long. Looking at my food choice, yes I went over my carbs once and my calories were in reason BUT it was what I ate and drank. So it is going to be a long climb back down this ladder to get to where I was a week ago and that celebration of 25lb is off the table for now. I actually feel sluggish and blah this morning. It is amazing how food can effect you

Diana great news about the Dr. and lab work

I am off for now have a wonderful day
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 11:04 AM   #410  
Slow and Steady

S/C/G: 176/176/145

Height: 5'3"

I'm only getting around to posting every few days, but healthy habits are on my mind! I'm down another pound so I've lost three so far. The office is full of girl scout cookies and I indulged way too much when I was working late last night and getting the munchies, ugh. I'm keeping things light today.

I'm still walking several days per week, but I've been walking sloooooowwwly because I've been trying to get a handle on my asthma. The new medication seems to finally be working and I'm feeling a lot better so the plan is to gradually step it up. I'm giving myself a pat on the back for pushing through despite the shortness of breath and making my walks a priority.

Wishing everyone a successful day!
LovesToTravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 02:01 PM   #411  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Keeping it short...It's been a bad week. Today has been good though. Everyone in the family has the flu besides me (knock on wood). On a brighter note... As of right now I am looking for a vacation rental in Panama City Beach, FL if anyone know of any good ones let me know. That's about it for now.
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 05:56 PM   #412  
From Lazy to Light!

S/C/G: 215/Ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

Today I screwed up BIG time!! When I got up I had to take care of some things that needed to be taken care of right away. Then I got to cleaning and taking care of other things around the house. Next thing I know it's 6 hours later and I haven't eaten at all. My whole body was shaking and I knew I had to eat but nothing sounded good at all. In fact everything was almost repulsive because I felt so nauseous. After looking through the fridge and cupboards like 20 times I finally had to sit down on my kitchen floor. My blood sugar was low, my BP was extra low thanks to a new medication, and I'm really tired due to having a cold. I didn't have the energy to do anything. I finally crawled over to the fridge and grabbed a peach snack cup and ate that. I then continued to sit on my kitchen floor and I noticed how badly I need to clean it. After about 10 minutes I had more energy and the nausea was gone. So then I was actually able to make myself a meal. I haven't made a mistake like that in a long time. Usually I'm much better at making sure I at least have a snack, even when I'm busy.
LovelyLeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 07:42 PM   #413  

Smile February 2017

Hi!

I am doing okay. Medical appt. today that went better than expected.
I did some shopping and swimming afterwards. It is very warm here. It is supposed to get even warmer tomorrow. Records are being broken. Oh, checked the crocuses again. Alas, the critters mowed them down.

Pang/Wkend Boater: I like pyrex, too. I use glass bowls with glass lids for microwaving. I think it is much better than plastic. I guess it is better to cook/bake than microwaving, but alas the latter is so easy. When I am on top of things, I consume a lot more fruits and veggies.

I am easily tempted by the junk food of others. But I can't really blame them, because if I was by myself, I'd still be tempted at times. But I have to have a lot more resolve to resist others.

Weight is about the same.
EXERCISE: did 60 laps swimming.
DIET: ate tostada (asked Taco Bell to put only a tad of creamy salad dressing on the tostado, and they listened!) Also had a frappe. Oh, I guess I "rewarded" myself after appt.
OTHER: working on cleaning/labeling pots for planting. Checked credit card bill to see how much I was spending on food. It was $160. That was much better this month. But I think maybe I spent an addition $30 in situations I ate fast food or just paid in cash. Anyway, I am making progress in lowering my food bill.

TODO:
EXERCISE: walk.
DIET: use food mover; record desserts.
OTHER: plant seeds
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 08:41 PM   #414  
Trying to live below 200

LovelyLeahHi and welcome to the check-in. That sounds like low sugar. I'm glad you are OK.

Last edited by Diana3271; 02-23-2017 at 08:41 PM.
Old 02-23-2017, 08:43 PM   #415  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1490 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Ozery OneBun 50 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)

Ozery OneBun 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF ranch

Exercise:
TF Hiit 25
600 jump ropes
Old 02-23-2017, 09:07 PM   #416  
From Lazy to Light!

S/C/G: 215/Ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

Diana Thanks! I'm trying to get back into the forum more.
LovelyLeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 09:10 PM   #417  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyLeah View Post
Diana Thanks! I'm trying to get back into the forum more.
You will get back into the swing of things. Next thing you know, it will be hard to tear yourself away from the forum.
Old 02-23-2017, 10:29 PM   #418  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Darn ladies,
Did I have morning fingers or what LOL I just tried to read my post from this am and went huh????? I hope you all understood it

Today op but not real hungry for dinner so drinking a protein shake, may have a protein bar later
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 06:13 AM   #419  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

We have that lovely green/yellow pollen everywhere! An allergy sufferer's worst nightmare. Tomorrow is suppose to be 80+ degrees. It's Brandon's wedding, too. I am so happy for that kid. I'm sure DH will be miserable since the wedding is outdoor and it will be warm. Also, as a not so happy update (I don't think I mentioned it, yet) but Brandon's cancer has returned. I don't know what the next plan of attack is, but hopefully they will get something figured out soon.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (sitting)
Nothing for this morning, it's my early day

Calories for yesterday: 1490 +
Weigh In: 174.4
Down: .4

Have a great day and start to your weekend!

Last edited by Diana3271; 02-24-2017 at 06:23 AM.
Old 02-24-2017, 07:17 AM   #420  

Diana I am keeping Brandon in my prayers.

Hey hey Everyone, Lurking along with y'all! Still no time or energy to post but looking forward to jumping back in soon. Doing well with diet, one day at a time. Keep up the great work!
Sundove is offline   Reply With Quote