Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-19-2017, 07:37 AM   #361  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
Nothing for this morning

Calories for yesterday: 1350 +
NWI - I will probably weigh in tomorrow

Have a great day!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 08:06 AM   #362  

S/C/G: 175/174/155

Height: 5'6"

ROSE 426 Thank you for sharing I am right where you are and I binge at times,Sometimes I could eat a whole box of something and after I do it ,its like what did I just do ,then I make myw=self calculate all I ate .
merowi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 12:11 PM   #363  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to everyone

Well I woke up to sunshine....wow it is so bright it hurts my eyes LOL

Just a quick check in
YWI 161.2
TWI 161.0 a little down and I am happy

Today is errand day of us, grocery's, blah blah blah, laundry, blah you know those days.

Anyway make it a great day no matter what you are doing

Diana. Thank you
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 02:29 PM   #364  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylmrn View Post

Just a quick check in
YWI 161.2
TWI 161.0 a little down and I am happy
Congrats on the .2. They all add up!

merowi2 Hi
Old 02-19-2017, 02:57 PM   #365  

S/C/G: 173.5/158.8/120

Height: 5'1"

Hi everyone!

I'd love to be a part of this thread! Some accountability will be good for me!

I wake up each day with good intentions of eating well, but it's the darn snacking after work that gets hard. Especially now that I'm living with my bf who can eat anything and look incredible, haha! Hard not to follow his patterns, even though I can't eat what he can and not gain weight!!

I'm currently at 158 and am looking to get down to 115/110 eventually, being 5'1". A more mini goal is to slim down as much as possible for June 3 (healthily) as I'm a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding and would like to look great in the dress and photos!!

It's nice to meet you all and I look forward to getting to know you all better!!
kahaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 03:00 PM   #366  
Trying to live below 200

kahaney Hi and welcome to the check-in. Good luck with your weight loss goals.
Old 02-19-2017, 09:03 PM   #367  
Trying to live below 200

HI Everyone!

Total Approx 1250 Calories +

Breakfast (260 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla Fuel shake 260 calories
coffee w/cream sugar/stevia blend

Lunch (550 calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 500 calories
ice coffee 50 calories

Dinner (440 calories)
Fajita omelette
w/egg whites 125 calories
chicken 125 calories
onions/peppers/salsa 50 calories
naval orange 80 calories
American cheese 60 calories

Exercise
My month end cleaning of the office and restrooms at work. Not exactly a workout, but that's all I had time to do. It does actually wear me out. LOL

Waving Hi all around!
Old 02-19-2017, 09:47 PM   #368  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good evening all
Tonight dinner is a protein shake and not very good for me shot of whisky

We had a late lunch at DH fav thai place, I did good and had most of my carbs in the form of veggies so that was great

btw Diana you dinner looks yummy!

I am pushing pretty hard to hit my goal of 25 pounds by Tuesday, which is DH birthday. But if I don't make it, well he will just have to postpone that is all there is to it. I plan to take him out to dinner where ever he wants and I will do my best to make some good choices and I am sure I can

kahany welcome aboard please feel free to share what you want we are here for you
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 05:19 AM   #369  

Default February 2017

Hi there,

Good morning! Just wanted to say hi to you all....It's really warm here...wonder if we will go back to winter again. I have crocuses blooming outside. I love spring. I put some pots of bulbs outside which were in the garage. It may be premature, but they were popping up.

I attended a social event and ate too much, but it could have been a lot worse. I had skipped lunch. I had made fudge for the event and it was a big hit, so I did not bring much home. I think fudge was the first thing I ever learned to cook. The recipe is etched in my brain, even though I often go many years without making some. I did not do any exercise, but I walked around Walmart. By the time I got home, it was dark, so I did not go out walking. I planted some seeds.

Watched that new show The Good Fight. It's like The Good Wife...very entertaining. I wish they were not charging extra to watch the rest of it...I guess I will wait. The PBS show about young Queen Victoria is good, too. I like films that teach you something about history.

GOALS:
EXERCISE: go for long walk.
DIET: use food mover, record desserts.
OTHER: prepare pots/plant seeds.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 06:17 AM   #370  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

First of all, I wanted to talk about my weekend. Not only did I get my weekend workouts done (Dynamic Strength and MMA Power), but I also went for a run before I did Dynamic Strength on Saturday. I have a trail by my house which is part of the school's cross country trail and it goes a bit through the forest and I have always felt walking on the trail was peaceful. Like therapy!
So I went for a jog on the trail. Back when I was actually WORKING on my running, I think I could only jog for like 7 minutes or so. I'm happy to say that I was able to jog for 11 minutes and 42 seconds (until the fatigue got the best of me)! I am NOT a runner, so this was actually a big deal for me. Anyway, that jog on my trail was just so peaceful and relaxing even though I was exercising. Whenever I move away I will really miss my trail (I already do being away at school!). I am thinking about doing a 5k for my best friend's sorority in April. I would just have to start running more. haha!

Today's workout: Power Sculpt
(got my weekend workouts done, Dynamic Strength and MMA Power!)

Breakfast: Oatmeal& berries
I mix raw oatmeal with a mixture of greek yogurt, protein powder, milk and PBfit.
Then I added strawberries and banana slices.

Snack: Greek yogurt with Strawberries and blackberries

Lunch: Salad with a little chicken, light italian dressing
A packet of tuna salad, some triscuits

Snack: TBD

Dinner: Chicken of some sort. I'll fill this in later.

kahaney - Welcome to the chat!!!

Hope everyone has a decent Monday!

Last edited by EmilyLarnder; 02-20-2017 at 06:21 AM.
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 08:07 AM   #371  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Calories for yesterday: 1250 +
Weigh In: 175

Have a great day and start to your week.
Old 02-20-2017, 08:44 AM   #372  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

After self sabotaging the weekend.. By self sabotage I mean I got down to a new low and then ate extremely bad all weekend only to put on 5+ lbs of water weight (I'm sure of!) Back on track today..hopefully I can get back to that low sooner than later.
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Ours was full of slumber parties...and then ending it with sickness...
On a brighter note-- The week is suppose to be good temps so HOPEFULLY I can get some good outside workouts in.

WI: 145.8
Friday Mornings Low: 139.8
Exercise: 41 minutes stationary; & a mile walk
Calories: 1250
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 09:19 AM   #373  

Good morning everyone I hope you all had a great weekend, a quickie post for now as I have to step out but will catch up with you all soon.

The weekend went well, I pushed through it as planned. I was a bit pouty sat. night, lol, but then woke up happy Sunday to a new and albeit mild day! Sat. I went grocery shopping and bought some fresh haddock and this wonderful medley of grape and small tomatoes greenhouse grown. I had baked haddock last night with greek salad and made a big pan of it so that is what I am having today as well! Had some grape tomatoes for breakfast, 2 h.b eggs for lunch, and fish for dinner, some salad and again plenty of water!.

I went out shopping yesterday and got 2 new pairs of pants, down to a 12. One of the pairs is the same exact ones I have now but smaller and got a pair of boot cut jeans with a type of bohemian looking top! That will get me by for now. As for the rest of my goals, hoping to hit them by months end.

We have 2 days left to our week! Congrats to everyone on the progress, losses etc. nancy congrats on your new pants and wishing DH a great BDay tomorrow Diana Just the typical beauty stuff, hair, skin moisturizer all over, and that pedi egg on my feet, must get ready for sandal season! Can you tell I am eager for spring, lol. I have sensitive skin now and can't use many products on my face, I use the Clinique extra mild cleanser which is great! As for my mani and pedi, they need it! I will have to do those this next day or so. Hope you had a great weekend and wtg on a great day yesterday.

kahani Welcome
jules congrats on getting into onderland
Nichols My bod is sensitive that way as well. Good for you getting right back to it today and I am wishing you a great new day! Kick b utt, you will get that back off.
Emily sounds like you really had a wonderful time on the path! That's how I felt on my solo long walks on the beach, euphoria literally sets in! Wtg on your workouts.
Teri I hope you had a wonderful time at the event. OMG it is so nice here too, it was in the 50's yesterday! It is going to be mild this week and Thursday we are going to be in the 60's! Love it, all the snow is melting and I can walk outside now in certain areas. Enjoy this lovely weather and nice on your flowers! : )
Hi merowi, monte, sun, Ronja (how are you?), Vixsen, Pang, GettinFit, margot, flower, and to alllllllll of you. I hope that everyone is well and had a nice weekend.

Catch up more soon ladies, have a wonderful day.
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 09:36 AM   #374  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

I just have to say that you guys make me feel so much better. I've officially gotten OFF my high horse pity party and am ready for the work I need to put in.

I told a good friend yesterday that I'll start C25K with her today, so today is my day 1. Maxwell has baseball tryouts this week and wants me to stay with him on the first night tonight, so I am thinking that I won't be able to even get started on this until tonight after dinner. I have my plan for meals today. I still haven't gotten around to hanging out with Leslie Sansone, so maybe that would be a good thing this afternoon, just to get me in the mood for later.

I have to say that I am TERRIFIED to start c25k. My knees hurt going up and down stairs, I can't imagine how awful they are going to feel when I try to get this body moving on the treadmill. But I am not afraid to start at a VERY slow jog. I just really want to get started. The last time I completed c25k, I had such wonderful results and I am looking forward to that again.

Who among us is a runner/jogger?

No time for personals today. Just a BIG grouphug for everyone.

I still have all the massive money worries, but I think adding some exercise is going to help me deal with those too!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 10:50 AM   #375  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Had a bump yesterday....worked all day Saturday, then had to work all day Sunday too because the month is almost over and I'm not ready! Ack! Anyway, broke down and ordered a pizza while I was working so I could eat and keep working. Probably burned it all off, but I really shouldn't have had pizza. Oh well. Back on the wagon today.

Monday Plan - High cal/carb day
Breakfast - sausage biscuit
Lunch - chicken and dressing
Dinner - chicken, broccoli, rice
Snack - protein shake, veggie chips
Exercise - Lower body, cardio
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote