Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-26-2016, 08:35 PM   #421  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Total Approx 1495 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 45 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:

KCM's Slim Sculpting w/#15
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 08:50 PM   #422  
Shorty getting fit

S/C/G: 162/132/119

Hello and for all!

Monte and Zonie - You make me want to go to alltheplaces!! If random memories ever pop in your head of your travels and you feel like sharing, please do, right here. My appetite for travel talk is truly insatiable and I will savor every word morsel.

Monte - That's one of the best NSVs I've ever heard.

Zonie - I'm glad your new plan is going well!

Magistra - Disneyland with your daughters sounds like such a great experience. That's great that you were able to feel the benefit of your walking.

Teri - No pressure ever for individual responses. Everyone's presence is what contributes to making this an area that keeps us all on track. I know it helps me reading people's updates about their day and plans. Thank you for contributing yours! I have my fingers crossed that your food mover will eventually turn up! I'm not sure if you saw, but there's another Richard fan here, sots mom. You can pretend to be innocent like she did, but I know the two of your plotting a Richard Simmons takeover. Your story of the psych nurse's assumption is a good reminder of how we often have just a small piece of the info so should be slow in making judgments! I guess that nurse forgot that.

sots mom - Glad you found relief!

Sundove - No, can't say I ever thought of myself as an "exotic princess" but I do love your beautiful way with words! For my results, I used Ancestry.com. Until your post, I didn't realize there were multiple companies on the market doing this. "I think once your body gets on a roll with burning fat, the cellular machinery is in place. So maybe the body directs extra energy over to that same machinery and makes it work even more, making more fat-burning enzymes, etc" Ooh, that makes a lot of sense to me! I like that way of conceptualizing it. You're probably right about their being a gene for being drawn to binge-restrict! I would guess it's a blend of innate personality and environmental circumstances that incline people towards certain methods. @ your OR strip tease. Aren't you a frisky one!

Ameline - I hope you feel better soon. Congrats on the 2 lb loss. That's really good! I agree with what Monte said about today.

nicoley - Good job on the run! I haven't been on a run for, I think, 2 years! Yikes! How often do you plan to run?

Syck - I know what you mean. It can be hard trusting the process and adding food back in. I hope it goes well for you and get the 150s reward you deserve.

Gail - Hey! Thanks for checking in! Too late, your comments already had me wishing I was there. Enjoy the beautiful serenity! "But happy that I know I can't wait to start eating better soon. I think that's quite a mental change, and isn't that the greater challenge when losing weight?" Indeed. Eek at the wet hotels. What's up with that? Glad you found someplace where the liquid is confined to the lake.

Nicholsfamily - Congrats on maintaining! It must be exciting now that the beach trip is so close.

Diana - I want to thank you for that daily weigh-in thread you create. It's really helped me get a clear look at my progress and patterns over time. You'll be stuck with me in future months too!
Chunkahlunkah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 11:21 PM   #423  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi everyone. Glad to see all of you here still working faithfully toward your goals.. I am hopelessly behind in reading but wanted to thank everyone for your prayers, thoughts and good wishes. I am finally feeling on the mend after this back to back surgery; it has been rough but so worth it. Hope to catch up a bit more soon.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 12:43 AM   #424  

Misti I'm so glad to hear you are recovering well!
Beloved Warrior Ah what an adventure. The retreat place sounds lovely, the more so after what you went through to get there with wet carpets!!
Nicholsfamily Go YOU for maintaining!

I really enjoyed reading everyone's news today, and appreciate the supportive comments. Too tired to do more than account right now...
Calories about 1200, feeling full as if I ate a lot more. I think this is the effect of cutting out the refined carbs & sugar. It's a nice rest from feeling hungry all the time even after eating a lot.
B tofu roll ups, protein shake in coffee
L chicken, arugula, yam salad
S jicama sticks, apple slices
D veggie omelet

Good night everyone!
Sundove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 06:33 AM   #425  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all, spent more time stretching so need to get moving here. Things are going good. Hope all is well with all of you! Someone asked, DH is dear husband, usually...

Diana right now just for fun, we bowl in a 50+ league in the summer, it is fun. He bowls in a couple leagues now, I only bowl in the one. Keeps you moving around.

Beloved and Nichols!

Hope everyone has a great day
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 07:14 AM   #426  

9/26

Weight - 140.4
Calories - 1123
Exercise - 6853 steps - still sore from my run and feeling lazy.

Good luck to everyone today!
nicoley73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 07:52 AM   #427  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Calories for yesterday: 1495 +
Weigh In: 174 (TTOM)
Down: .4

Have a great day!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 08:00 AM   #428  

S/C/G: 246/see ticker/160 or less

Height: 5' 3.5"

Default 9/27/16

Greetings, everyone, hope you are all doing well!

Plan for today - calories 1,215; carbs 84; fat 47;protein 114; sodium 2,393; sugar 36.

Exercise - none, recovery day.

Doing well today, except for having sleep issues. The evening snacks have definitely helped my middle of the night binges.

Diana - Thanks for the help on configuring my ticker. I did what was suggested, so let's hope it works!

Greetings and support to all of you!
Zoniegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 08:20 AM   #429  

Zoniegirl Nice ticker!
Sundove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 08:26 AM   #430  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Monday Check In
Breakfast - sausage egg burrito
Lunch - meatballs & sun chips
Dinner - chicken breast, rice, green beans
Snack - protein shake, werthers
TOTALS: 1707 cals, 119c/75f/131p (goal 1750, 131c/78f/131p)
EXERCISE: 10,000+ steps
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 09:12 AM   #431  
my 1st baby "Pepe le Pew"

S/C/G: 276.8/272.2/health

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning all, I was wondering how Misti was doing and I'm glad to see you checked in. I had to look back to see what you meant by surgery upon surgery... I am so glad to see you are healing well and then the change is unbelievable. I continue to think of you, and I look forward to seeing your picture of before and after. You are still in my prayers.

to everyone. It's chilly and 52 degrees here this morning. I hope you are all having a great day and maintaining your goals. But mostly being kind and good to yourself even if you don't because there's always tomorrow.

Enjoy the day

Last edited by BelovedWarrior; 09-27-2016 at 09:13 AM.
BelovedWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 09:22 AM   #432  

Thank you everyone for your support. Today started off well, so it might end that way too I'm a little disconcerted by my scale, though - I have an analog one, in kilos to boot, so precision is not to be expected. It seems to be telling me I'm approx. between 1 and 2 pounds lighter again. That would give me 7-8 since I've started this month. I also was able to put on a dress I've sewn a while back when I was at this weight. Tartan pattern, 50s silhouette, an in-sewn heavy duty bra, tiny straps, can be comfortably worn strapless if you're not trying to imitate Irish dancing... I almost took it apart when I was about 195 at one point (about 20 more than now), I'm so glad I didn't. I know what I'll be wearing for the Omnia concert in December.

MonteCristo: I guess you're right. If something like this happens again, I will try to fill up on veggies and stuff like that even if it meant overshooting my goal, you're right it's better than going hungry. Sometimes I can get a bit hung up on numbers. I love numbers, they're just so clean and straightforward Until they meet reality, that is (quite recently I learned that most of the formulas we've learned in highschool physics are so simplified they're barely even true, even for a vacuum. If you want to describe reality, you need a lot more logarithms and derivations. Takeaway: Life´s really messy, they did the math. Also I don't want to do a single derivation in my life again, ever ) Anyway, the starve/binge cycle is something I'm quite sensitive to when I restrict too much, I was running one with quite extreme swings just a few years ago and it took some serious work to break it. I don't want to go back to it, I'd rather spend my life doing derivations

Diana3271:: Thank you. Yes, it's better for everyone if I get to eat my breakfast, wide and far Veggies are a good option, I tend to forget about them because I usually pair them with other food and I still can't fully wrap my head around how little they amount to. Cucumber... next to nothing. One or two, doesn't really make a difference. The same goes for salad.

Chunkahlunkah: Thank you, today I'm feeling better, I might even get some real work done, looking forward to it. I didn't travel a lot yet, except around the country - there are a lot of little unknown places that are pretty nice and interesting, but it's still... home. The farthest I ever was was Vienna. I hope to get around a bit when I'm on better financial grounds, though. My dad currently lives in Norway, so that would make the trip easier (he's a really interesting case. He spent several years hitchhiking around Europe, taking odd jobs and carrying all his possessions on his back. That's how he ended up in Norway, there's actually quite a demand for people who know a craft or two well enough, so he got a small house there. Mostly just roams around the country, though)

Misti in Seattle: Glad to hear you're getting better

Teri000: I really like how you organize your posts. The way you set your goals is really a good idea. I might borrow it if you don't mind I'm sorry to hear about your volunteering experience, I tried for a little while (geriatric ward) and everyone was so nice it almost made me uncomfortable

Update: My bloodwork came back normal. But realizing it's got to a point I went to see a doctor about it, there's going to be some significant changes around here. Specifically creating a sleeping pattern and taking care to exercise every single day. Find time to meditate or read. And more veggies. Less dark tea.

Last edited by Ameline; 09-27-2016 at 11:10 AM.
Ameline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 01:41 PM   #433  
Shorty getting fit

Quick pop in about the ridiculous ways of WL ... I ate my highest calories in weeks yesterday - high 1500s. Actually, it may have been months since I've had that many, but I know for sure it's been weeks.

So yeah, you see where this is going. New low today! 146.4

It's just so crazy!
Old 09-27-2016, 01:49 PM   #434  
Shorty getting fit

Misti - Good to see you! I hope you feel good as new soon.

Ameline - Your dad sounds like a kindred of mine. I would love to live like that. Your dress sounds so beautiful! What a wonderful talent to have. My grandma could make the most beautiful clothes. I was an extremely well dressed kid in my early years thanks to her! I wish I'd learned from her some of the skills. Although I love to draw, the 3D nature of clothing doesn't come naturally to me. I'm glad your results were normal! Although I'm sure it's probably also frustrating bc it makes healing your energy a more mysterious path. About your results, I'm assuming they tested only your hemoglobin (not your iron). If that's the case and you can see in your results that you were below 12.5, then although that's technically in the low end of normal, it could still be causing significant symptoms. So if you were in that range, it's highly like iron could help. If higher, then iron likely won't do the trick. I'm glad you weren't abnormally low bc honestly raising these numbers can take a very long time.

Last edited by Chunkahlunkah; 09-27-2016 at 01:51 PM.
Old 09-27-2016, 06:34 PM   #435  

S/C/G: 218.2/201.8/165

Height: 5 ft 7 inches

Hi everyone!

Tuesday’s snapshot
Total 945 Calories

Breakfast (230 calories)
2 slices bacon
2 scrambled eggs

Lunch (330 calories)
Atkins Crustless Chicken Pot Pie