Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-25-2016, 09:50 PM   #406  

Hi All, Here's my accounting for the day: about 1412
B egg white/veggie omelet protein shake in coffee 221
L chicken breast & cold steamed broccoli 322
S protein bar 190, WF hot bar, small amount of vegan meatball--could swear I tasted cheese; and lemon tagine chicken, just the sauce & some olives 200;
D 2 tofu veggie burgers 400, small Anjou pear 80

Record heat here on north side of San Francisco Bay. My car said 98 F. It felt wonderful after a summer of cold fog. I had a relaxing day of decluttering & retail therapy I found some nice tops at Ross, and a crockpot to make bone broth. While trying on clothes, I could see some areas where I'm starting to store fat. I like my shape mostly--well, clothed anyway But this was a good reality check for me.
My scale took its last breath Saturday. A $50.00 scale shouldn't conk out in 3 yrs. I'll weigh at the gym for now.

Wishing everyone a good start to their week!

Last edited by Sundove; 09-25-2016 at 09:52 PM.
Sundove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 11:20 PM   #407  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

ugh shockwave flash crashed and I lost my post so here goes a short version...

hiked 3 1/2 miles in 97 degrees today

b - cauliflower pancake (riced cauliflower, egg, shredded cheese)
l - slice deli turkey, babybel light, mixed nuts
s - nonfat greek yogurt with Truvia and a few nuts
d - Omaha steaks bacon wrapped filet mignon, steamed organic broccoli and yellow squash, mushroom medley sautee from Trader Joes
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 06:13 AM   #408  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!

SotsMom congrats, glad you got relief! I was able to pm you this morning, glad you don't need any more advice on that subject.

MonteCristo great NSA! definitely get the sports bra, I got some at Kohls on sale, lily of France high performance, makes my jogging more comfortable.

Diana

SunDove I'm still doing legs up the wall, haven't gotten going on the yoga yet...maybe I can talk myself into it tonight.

Flower, CoolMom

Hope everyone is doing well, have a great day

Last edited by kelijpa; 09-26-2016 at 06:16 AM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 07:16 AM   #409  

9/25

Weight - 141.4
Calories - 1267
Exercise - ran 2.5 miles 14,018 steps total

My first run in ages - painfully slow and I'm sore today. It's still hot and humid here - so hopefully I will improve as the weather does. Great weekend otherwise!

Speaking of sports bras - I had bought a new one about a month ago, got home and it didn't fit. I put it on yesterday to go running and it fit!
nicoley73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 07:52 AM   #410  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I did: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (sitting) 10 Minutes Legs Up the Wall
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Calories for yesterday: 1480 +
Weigh In: 174.4 (TTOM)
Down: .2

Have a great day and start to your week.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 09:54 AM   #411  

S/C/G: 218.2/201.8/165

Height: 5 ft 7 inches

Sunday’s Snapshot

Total 1273 calories

Breakfast (263 calories)
2 slices bacon
2 scrambled eggs

Snack (29 calories)
5 large green olives, no pimento

Lunch (369 calories)
Wingstop Fried Chicken Flats, Lemon Pepper
3 Celery Stalks

Dinner (443 calories)
6 oz serving crack chicken
1 cup collard greens
25 muscadine grapes

Snack (169 calories)
1 serving low carb vanilla cheesecake mousse

100 oz water

Have a GREAT day everyone!

Leanne~
sots mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 10:02 AM   #412  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCristo View Post
Sundove - I was at home, so no embarrassment to go with my NSV. I don't generally jump around in public. Aside from smaller pants, I'm going to have to get some better sports bras if jumping rope is going to be part of my workouts.
Whew!
I once had my pants fall down at work, first day of new job, in front of everyone in the operating room. my hands were occupied holding a patient. I think the surgeon was always a little nervous around me after that.

Re sports bra, fwiw it was a game changer for me. It made me so much more comfortable that I looked forward to exercise. I hadn't noticed that I needed one before that.

Last edited by Sundove; 09-26-2016 at 10:02 AM.
Sundove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 10:37 AM   #413  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundove View Post
Whew!
I once had my pants fall down at work, first day of new job, in front of everyone in the operating room. my hands were occupied holding a patient. I think the surgeon was always a little nervous around me after that.

Re sports bra, fwiw it was a game changer for me. It made me so much more comfortable that I looked forward to exercise. I hadn't noticed that I needed one before that.
Lol about the surgeon. You'd think they'd have seen everything and nothing would surprise them, but I guess a surprise attack of pantlessness is pretty unusual! Although I always say it is best to let out your crazy as soon as possible, that way people know what they are getting.

The bras do make a big difference. I had some really good high impact ones back the first time I lost weight, but got rid of them as I got smaller. The ones I have now are really more for yoga, so not high impact at all. I'm not a small girl (just got down to 38G) so that does nothing at all when I'm jumping. I have some new ones ordered and they should be here tomorrow so I can try it again, this time with tight yoga pants, so no danger of falling off!
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 11:54 AM   #414  

S/C/G: 246/see ticker/160 or less

Height: 5' 3.5"

Default 9/26/16 update

Hi, everyone, hope you are doing well today!

Just a quick check-in before I head to out for the day.

Plan for today- calories 1,437; carbs 75; fat 62; protein 148; sodium 3,107.

WI 204.6, down 1.8 for the week. Likely will miss my 8 pound goal for September, but already made my plan B goal of 5 pounds. Yea!

Exercise - cardio, 45 minutes, plan to burn 260 calories excluding strength training. Strength training, lower body, 20 minutes. Stretching, 15 minutes.

to everyone! Hope you have a great day!

Diana- I've tried to edit my signature to add my ticker, but I must be doing something wrong. All it says is invalid file. Do I use the url or the image code? Thanks for your help!
Zoniegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 01:40 PM   #415  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

morning

Weight this morning - 160.6...I'm fluctuating up and down a few ounces in between 160 and 160.6 lately, which means I should one day wake up and be back in the 150's solidly.

starting SBD phase 2 today! I'm a little leery of actually eating anything i cut out, though! LOL

menu plans:
b - my own version of zucchini pancakes (shredded zucchini, one egg, shredded mozzarella cooked in olive oil with a slice of reduced fat swiss melted on top)
s - mini babybel light
l - omaha steaks filet mignon (from last night's barbcue session compliments of DH), steamed broccoli, steamed yellow squash, sauteed mushrooms

other items on hand for snacks if needed: 0% FAGE greek yogurt, fancy mixed nuts, chocolate chick peas from The Good Bean (made with cocoa powder and vanilla)

today may be a rest day as far as exercise is concerned. Maybe a walk if anything.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 03:06 PM   #416  
my 1st baby "Pepe le Pew"

S/C/G: 276.8/272.2/health

Height: 5' 4"

Hello, hello, hello!

I am still on the face of this Earth, just a little Southeast from my normal place of living. I am at a retreat house, that is gorgeous and beautiful, here in Indiana. Here is the link to the place I'm staying at. If you go to the bottom of the page you can see some of the different pictures. I am in the little apartment like setting with the smaller kitchen, but I have the whole house to myself right now. The whole house! http://www.mahseh.org/

So far my trip has been phenomenal, except for the hotel room I had on Friday night. Actually I was in the room and I left. I've never done that before. But the floor was wet because of condensation and the bathroom floor especially was wet and I was afraid I was going to fall so I left. I got another room at a different hotel. That floor was damp too, but it had a carpet, I just made sure to keep socks on cuz it was pretty icky!

I didn't want to find another hotel for Saturday, so I contacted this place I'm at now to see if they could get me in a day early, and they accommodated me. It's just beautiful here. Quiet, on the lake, peaceful. Well I don't want to make you all wishing you were here :-) so I'll stop.

I leave here Thursday morning, and head towards Virginia I'll be there on Friday. I've been pretty much maintaining my weight, eating less smart, and less healthy... But happy that I know I can't wait to start eating better soon. I think that's quite a mental change, and isn't that the greater challenge when losing weight? On October 1st my old college roommate and I will begin South Beach Phase 1 - so I intend to lose, maybe, 8 pounds in the first two weeks. I also am looking forward to starting an exercise program. We'll see what comes about :-)

What appears I'll be in the Eastern time zone for the next 6 months. That'll be a little bit of an adjustment when it comes to contacting my friends and Wisconsin, but I think I'll get used to it.

I'll try and check in soon, and I look forward to catching up on everybody's posts. It appears as though we've got a group of new people. Very exciting. Hello and hugs to everyone

I miss you all...
Gail.

Last edited by BelovedWarrior; 09-26-2016 at 03:06 PM.
BelovedWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 03:29 PM   #417  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

WI: 135.8
Calories: 1200
Exercise: Walking and Stationary

Sorry I haven't been around much trying to maintain weight and get ready for our beach trip! While doing everything else I normally do LOL. I hope everyones Monday has been good to them...my dear sweet uncle brought over pumpkin spice bread yesterday..and I couldn't stop at one piece! My willpower sucks these days but my weight is still maintaining between 132-138.
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 07:02 PM   #418  

Hi, so today was pretty wild. I went for the blood test in the morning and since I didn't eat for more that 13 hours at that point and had a nice brisk walk because I was running late, I wasn't feeling my best. I was generally totally dead without a breakfast even before the problems I'm having recently. And on my way home I went shopping. I guess you can imagine what happened. There were discount chips, a big value pack, 50% off. A brand I like. I thought about not taking them. I thought about returning them from the cart. I even thought about throwing them out while I walked home. I thought about not eating them when I got home. And, well, I put on my favorite show on youtube and the chips disappeared. Then my grandma came over and brought some flavored buttermilk. That disappeared too. I did manage to compensate for the calories on both lunch and dinner. I wasn't brave enough to calculate the macros. Honestly, I'm pretty hungry because I ate most of my calories in the morning. That makes me mad, partly because I'm making myself needlessly uncomfortable, partly because, well, bad things happen when I get hungry (like today).
Ameline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 07:54 PM   #419  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameline View Post
Hi, so today was pretty wild. I went for the blood test in the morning and since I didn't eat for more that 13 hours at that point and had a nice brisk walk because I was running late, I wasn't feeling my best. I was generally totally dead without a breakfast even before the problems I'm having recently. And on my way home I went shopping. I guess you can imagine what happened. There were discount chips, a big value pack, 50% off. A brand I like. I thought about not taking them. I thought about returning them from the cart. I even thought about throwing them out while I walked home. I thought about not eating them when I got home. And, well, I put on my favorite show on youtube and the chips disappeared. Then my grandma came over and brought some flavored buttermilk. That disappeared too. I did manage to compensate for the calories on both lunch and dinner. I wasn't brave enough to calculate the macros. Honestly, I'm pretty hungry because I ate most of my calories in the morning. That makes me mad, partly because I'm making myself needlessly uncomfortable, partly because, well, bad things happen when I get hungry (like today).
I think we all have days like this. Don't feel to bad, and to be honest, it may not be the best idea to starve yourself for dinner to make up for it. You don't want to get in a cycle of binge/restrict. I'd instead have a sensible dinner and start fresh in the morning.
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 08:31 PM   #420  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

HI Everyone!

Sundove Yay for the retail therapy. Glad you found some stuff you like.

Syckgirlsfv Did you like the cauliflower pancake. As soon as I saw pancake I thought syrup then ewwww. Good luck with the new plan.

Kelijpa Are you in a bowling league or just for fun.

Nicoley Great job with your fitness.

Sots Mom Good job on your day.

MonteCristo
I hope the new sports bras are a good fit (literally ). I always worry about ordering stuff like that.

Zoniegirl Congrats on the 1.8 pounds. Have you been here longer than 20 days? I see you joined in August so it should be enough time. Are you using tickerfactory.com? I think it's the BB code, but I'm not sure. Here's some info: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/anno...questions.html

Belovedwarrior Enjoy your trip. That looks like a lovely place to stay.

Nicholsfamily
Good job maintaining.

Teri000 Even if you maintain, it's better than gaining. Keep trying. Hopefully you will find a good routine that works for you. We are all different. So what works for one may not work for you.

Ameline I don't do well if I can't eat at my normal times. Other people don't do well, either. It's best for everyone if I can eat at my normal times. Maybe eat something light or maybe something filling like some extra veggies, etc.

Waving HI all around! Enjoy your evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote