Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-13-2016, 02:24 PM   #1  

Wink Food For Thought

so, i have recently started taking phentermine and hired a trainer to teach me what i need to be doing at the gym. I have a couple of issues here. One is that the phentermine makes me not hungry at all and my trainer is hesitant to let me work out when he sees (on myfitnesspal) that i haven't really eaten anything that day. I want to be able to eat right so that i can get a good workout in without making myself sick. Second, i have spent quite a bit of time researching menus and meal plans, but what one website says is the right stuff, another website debunks and says not to eat that. I also have a hard time preparing a 'meal' that is easy and quick. i obviously can't afford a personal chef and the meal plans online are mostly unnecessarily complicated. I need a meal plan that i can keep up with being a single working mother (i do a lot of volunteer work, too so - yea, im busy). this whole weight loss thing is hard enough without the added stresss of planning an elaborate menu.
ChubbyMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 03:13 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 324/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Here's my meal plan...

Protein (as big as your palm)| carb (very, very small amount) | veggie.

Choose lean proteins | Choose natural unprocessed carbs | Choose green veggies

Natural carbs = brown rice, unprocessed oatmeal, sweet potatoes, yams, fruits, colored vegetables, etc ... fruits and colored veggies are definitely a carb because they contain sugar.

Eat these 3 times a day, then... protein in between. So... you can do a protein bar, shake or eat some meat

This is easy for me. I meal prep and just grab my meals and eat it and I'm done. I hate cooking. I like things simple and not complex.
fat2fitgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 05:49 PM   #3  

the problem is you are reading very much ,
just read some topic and try it ,if it's good And Proportionality, follower
if not try something else .
write this in the google "foods for weight loss in the job"
and read some articles there and try ,Believe me, you will see Results
abede is offline   Reply With Quote