Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2016, 10:39 PM   #451  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

HI Everyone!

Ciecie How did it go with your Dad today?

Chunkahlunkah Congrats on the pound!

Nicholsfamily Good luck with the new routine. I hope it helps.

Kelijpa Did you get that walk in?

Inkrid Your salad at lunch sounds like it would be delish!

Waving HI all around! Enjoy your evening!
Old 07-27-2016, 10:42 PM   #452  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1495 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 45 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/roasted chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
Patrick Godeau's Kickbox Burn - 5 sections (50 minutes)
Old 07-27-2016, 10:51 PM   #453  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Hey everyone,

I've been lurking and checking in on you all. Life is busy with lots of driving the kids around, and then I binge watch tv at night. I've been sucked into the show Orphan Black, and sad I only have two episodes left.

Eating is still in maintenance range. Weight the same for weeks.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:11 PM   #454  
Trying to live below 200

CoolMom Good job maintaining. Sometimes that's the best we can do and it's better than the alternative (gaining). You will get to a place where you feel like you can work on losing again. I have always said that losing weight is also a mental thing. For me, if I'm not with the program, even though my calories are good and I'm working out, I won't lose. If I am in that mode and I'm doing the right stuff, I will lose. Maybe when I am in that mode, I put more into my workouts? Maybe I have one less bite of this or that. It's nothing major, but my mind has to be in the right place. Probably makes no sense. But there is a difference, not sure what it is. Obviously, I'm not in the mode right now. I'm doing all the right stuff, but it all seems like a struggle.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:30 PM   #455  
my 1st baby "Pepe le Pew"

S/C/G: 276.8/272.2/health

Height: 5' 4"

Hi everyone ... I have been majorly AWOL! I have much to catch up on... I send to all and I hope everyone is well.

Gail
Old 07-27-2016, 11:35 PM   #456  
FY,ML

S/C/G: 245/179/145

Height: 172cm

Default July 27th

Thanks for all the support! I haven't really noticed a huge difference in clothing and of course people have said I look thinner but only the few who know that I'm trying to make a difference... I'm starting to lose motivation!

Today wasn't the greatest day. I ate healthy for 1005 calories but I didn't work out or come close to my 10,000 steps. I didn't get off work until 5:00 today when I am normally off at 3:00. This will be my schedule until the end of next week :/ It is throwing my healthy lifestyle routine way of track!
Old 07-28-2016, 01:52 AM   #457  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

I got a lot done today. I did some more purging of clutter. I love doing that. Every summer I throw out lots of stuff. I hang on to so many things that I don’t even know I have. I’ll find things that I haven’t used in years and still want to keep them. I'm sure it's because I have attached memories to the item and when I look at it, it reminds of good times. And that makes it hard to let go of things.

I also saw my doctor today and that went well. He and I get along very well. He ran me through some little exercises and listened to my heart and made me do some breathing and then agreed with me that I had injured my musculoskeletal system. He said it wasn’t too serious. It would heal up on it’s own. I don’t have anything weird going on with my heart or lungs, so it was all good. He also calculated my BMI, which is something I never pay much attention to, but is handy to know. I just have to get my BMI one point lower and I will no longer be low risk obese, which is actually kind of motivating.

I was in a carb/sugar mood today and decided to go with it.

B: whole wheat bagel w/butter, raspberries, coffee w/vanilla cream
L: vanilla yogurt, raspberry smoothie, nuts, grilled chicken
S: banana
D: McDonalds Big Mac, half order of fries, one sip of chocolate shake (gave most of my fries and the shake away)

No exercise today. I was reading this evening and forgot to go walking. oops. I will get back to that tomorrow.

Diana It’s interesting that you should say chest work gives you neck pain. I was doing a regular stretching routine last summer where the stretching was kind of slow and easy. But I had this annoying neck pain all summer. I stopped doing the stretching sometime in October and the neck pain went away. Since I am now feeling the benefits from walking, I am just going to stick to walking. There is no pain with walking so far.

Coolmom I watched Orphan Black a couple months ago. That show is wild, but I enjoyed it.

BW Nice to see you here!
Old 07-28-2016, 05:54 AM   #458  

Diana, my brother and I took dad to see his doctor, who is also my doctor, yesterday afternoon. dr. Elwell said that dad was eligible to go to health south, the rehab facility the doctor who admitted him to the hospital said he wasn't eligible for. he made the arrangements for the in-take nurse from the rehab facility to come to the house to do the in-take.
Old 07-28-2016, 08:30 AM   #459  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 1

Calories for yesterday: 1495 +
Weigh In: 173
Down: .2

Have a great day!

Crosswalk Devotional for Dieters
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/5272451-post223.html
Old 07-28-2016, 10:08 AM   #460  

power walk this morning.
Old 07-28-2016, 12:19 PM   #461  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

WI: Not until Saturday
Exercise: Stationary 20 minutes and Walk away the pounds
Calories: 1250

Day #3 is going well. I'm guzzling a ton of water from the time i get to work until lunch because my belly like its make crazy noises lol. Hope everyone is having a great day!
Old 07-28-2016, 12:44 PM   #462  

not much exercise for me today.
Old 07-28-2016, 01:52 PM   #463  
Shorty getting fit

S/C/G: 162/132/119

Weight the same - 151.9.

I'm antsy to start exercising again but I had more of those weak, dizzy feelings yesterday so skipped what was to be my return visit to the gym. I bought some steaks and ate a huge one yesterday to help with the anemia.

Nicholsfamily - Please keep us updated on how the fasting is going. I'm intrigued by that. Thanks for the 10 lbs congrats! It does feel great to meet that mini milestone. Regarding my white blood cells, this visit he said it was probably a virus. I'm always either at the high end of normal or high. I've been seeing this dr for about 3 years and only had blood work 2 or 3 times, so he may not have noticed the pattern yet. I should probably tell him. Doctors before him never had a theory either. They'd usually say I was probably getting over something during that particular test. Idk if it's due to my allergies, or if I'm frequently a little sick, or if it's leftovers from years ago when I had mono and problems with the Epstein-Barr virus for a few years after. Thanks for asking bc I probably should ask about the likely cause of that pattern on my next visit. I've just been so used to that result (been hearing it since I was 12) that I've accepted it as my norm.

Last edited by Chunkahlunkah; 07-28-2016 at 02:05 PM.
Old 07-28-2016, 02:48 PM   #464  
my 1st baby "Pepe le Pew"

S/C/G: 276.8/272.2/health

Height: 5' 4"

Hi all … I’m still here! Just been too busy, too hot, and swimming in my head

I am caught up on all the posts.

First and foremost -- Oh Ciecie – I sure am glad to hear your dad is doing better. That had to be a little scary for you and your siblings. I’m praying for a quick healing for his nose. I love to hear he has a great sense of humor. That always can take the “edge” off difficult situations. AND!! Glad to hear his doctor gave you the correct information. I hope you feel better soon. It could be a release from the stress from your dad falling … Be good to yourself.

Eni … I love your avatar. It looks like a sketch. Is it you? Did you do it? Very nice work!

Casslill6 … Great that you stopped in. No guilt re creeping in on us… but, glad you felt comfortable enough to jump in and be vulnerable. I hope your guilt has alleviated

Terry: a friend told me about Miranda … I found some of her stuff on youtube. Also, check out one of her lectures. Great understanding about aging. Here’s the one I watched and I thought it was very informative - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hLMitXvvbY

Sundove: glad to hear the breathing exercises are working … and that you are feeling better. I loved it when you said “I promised myself…” and then you kept your promise! GREAT JOB!!

Hey Chunkahlunkah – maybe you need to try the “cheesecake diet” and you’ll drop a pound It worked for me and another ...

Nichols – I have fasted in the past. Typically I did a 3 day fast… liquids only. The first two days were difficult after that it got much easier. A trick someone told me about is … when fasting and you get hungry – brush your teeth... it works!

FYML – I understand what you mean about “seeing a difference.” I never saw myself as big as I was…but the other day I did see my reflection in a glass door and “saw” a smaller me. (Like Nichols it was after 50 pounds) I think there is hope that you too will eventually see “the difference.” Hey girl – I just read yesterday’s post… chill! It will happen. Be KIND to yourself! The weight didn’t come on over night and it won’t go away overnight. We all need to realize this is a journey and not a marathon, and we have to sign up for the long-haul. Little by little. I also have about 60 pounds more to my goal. I lost 50 in 5 months. This month is slower than the others have been, but then I think my skin is catching up with my body --- AND THAT’S OKAY! Give yourself a hug … and know that you are NOT alone – we are here for you!! The strangest thing for me is … I’ll have an out of the norm – high calorie day and lose a pound! Our bodies like a little shake-up now and again. You’ll get there … it may just take some time.

Magistra (hey girl!! I’ve been MIA … explanation to come) – BUT! Isn’t it hilarious that we do things to ourselves and we don’t remember? But, then all of a sudden a LIGHT BULB goes on and it’s like – oh! Yeah! Hmmm! Hang in there! Here’s a link to find out your BMI (easy) http://www.lowfatlowcarb.com/toolbox-bmi.php

Inkrid – it sounds like you are doing a great job… what an eclectic group we have here… you modeled!? Awesome!! Your menu for yesterday sounded sooooo gooood !

Diana – I’m ramping up the prayers for you as you go into the month end process

Hey CoolMom – sounds like we have been mirroring each other’s life… I’ve been busy busy (not with kids but others) and I too have been binge watching – Flipping Out with Jeff Lewis. I couldn’t remember when I’d last watched it – so, I just started with season 1. Good luck finding your next “fix.” I think mine is going to be Dharma and Greg

Flower, Misti, Kelijpa (sorry no cliff notes this time ), Sassypants, Ennay, and others... miss you all!

Gail
Old 07-28-2016, 03:09 PM   #465  

belovedwarrior, thanks for the prayers. dad's nose break was a hair line fracture. he's feeling better everyday.
Closed Thread