Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2016, 03:05 PM   #151  

Hello All, Happy Friday Eve! Checking in from work, all is well. Eating on plan so far and claiming victory for the rest of the day. Congrats Terri on your loss. You are going to Vegas in style Go Erin for not eating the cake! NicholsFamily, glad you are feeling better. JesikaBeth, enjoy your holiday break from work!! Will be late when I get home so will check in July! Diana, thanks for starting the July thread) Have a great evening.

Last edited by Terry23; 06-30-2016 at 03:06 PM.
Old 06-30-2016, 07:27 PM   #152  

i'm working at old navy tomorrow. it will be a busy day.
Old 06-30-2016, 09:31 PM   #153  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

HI Everyone!

Quick one since tomorrow is my early day.

Total Approx 1495 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 45 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/lump crab & BHF's ranch

Exercise:
KCM's Lean Body Circuits - combined workouts w/#13
Old 06-30-2016, 10:21 PM   #154  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

I just got in from riding 12 miles not like the 20 we usually do, but still burned around 550 calories so not too shabby!

DH and I split a small cupcake earlier...it wasn't a lot of cake because the middle was filled with the cream frosting. Not super sweet, and not very big. That was my big splurge LOL.

not sure what to do for dinner yet! I'll have to figure it out soon, though, it's already almost 7:30. doing good though.
Old 06-30-2016, 10:51 PM   #155  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Hi all,

Exercise this morning was a 4.2 mile run/walk and then tonight I hung lights at the theatre. I don't know how much that burns, but it is sweaty work. carrying ladders, climbing ladders with heavy stuff, running up and down stairs
Old 06-30-2016, 11:04 PM   #156  

tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me at work. holiday weekends are usually busy at old navy.
Old 07-01-2016, 02:04 PM   #157  

S/C/G: 284/279/180

Good Morning!! Happy Friday!!!
Oh, Ciecie...Holiday weekends at Old Navy. I know how hectic those days are. Be sure to wear your flag tee...I still have mine even though I haven't worked there in almost 5 years!
Beloved...YEAH for the new decade!! I know you always have success with losing when you eat cheesecake. I hope you have some good results after the cheesecake factory! Maybe you should have gotten an extra piece for good luck There are a few Cheesecake Factories in our state, the closest one about 45 minutes away, HOWEVER! They just announced one is going in at one of our local malls. DANGEROUS!!!

Today is my youngest sons 8th Birthday. We did our big celebration last weekend at Great Wolf Lodge. Ohmygoodness...what a great time!!! We had an absolute BALL!!! I had ordered the birthday package, which included discounts on food, a birthday cake, sign, etc. Well, we were celebrating both Blake and Lauren's birthdays. The cake that was in our room said, "Happy Birthday Matthew!" LOL. We got a laugh out of it, and I've been calling Blake "Matthew".
He requested donuts for breakfast for breakfast, so I was good and bought everyone their own donut instead of buying a bakers dozen that I usually get. That way, I CAN'T have one! He requested pizza tonight - I will opt for the salad bar and 1 slice of pizza. (Already looked up the nutritional content online, and burned enough on treadmill to cover one slice) Instead of a cake, he wanted to come home and make banana splits. YUM! Not sure if I'll splurge with a scoop of ice cream, or have one of my carb smart bars that I typically have as a special treat. My oldest son is at VBS right now, and today is the last day celebration/BBQ. We'll stay for a little bit, but I'm not too concerned with my eating there.
I'm working all day Saturday and Sunday. Eating should be fine. Monday, my husband works (cha-ching on the Holiday pay!) then we will go to my sister for a BBQ. We will come back to our house for fireworks. Our neighbors put on an AMAZING show. They literally spend THOUSANDS of dollars on their event and have a huge party. We sit in our backyard and the show is spectacular and we don't spend a dime
I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!! Enjoy the holiday and GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Old 07-01-2016, 03:18 PM   #158  
Shorty getting fit

S/C/G: 162/132/119

I'm sick today. Fever and a sore threat. So no exercise. I hope I'm feeling better soon. I really don't want to waste a holiday weekend sick!

I've finally dropped down to a new number on the scale. Barely there, but it's still nice seeing the new digit.

Weight: 153.9
Activity goal: Stay alive.
Food goal: Calories under 1500

I only lost 3 pounds in June. Since I have a lot to lose, I thought the first 10 or so pounds would come off relatively quickly. That doesn't appear to be the case though. I think it would be best if I start doing more strength training. That should push things along at a faster pace, although it does usually cause me to gain some water weight the first 3 or 4 weeks. Then the weight melts off though. At least, at did for me in the past. And I wasn't even trying to lose at the time.

Happy weekend, everyone!

ciecie - I hope things aren't too hectic tomorrow. It will be an excellent workout, at least.

sassy - at Matthew on the cake. Your 4th sounds like it'll be a great night!

Last edited by Chunkahlunkah; 07-01-2016 at 03:23 PM.
Old 07-01-2016, 04:54 PM   #159  

sassypants, I did wear my flag tee today. chunkahlunkah, sorry you are sick. did two miles of leslie sansone before I left for work. power walk and running an errand shortly after I got dropped off. after work, I went for a brief power walk and to run an errand. also went for a brief power walk after I got home.
Old 07-01-2016, 05:33 PM   #160  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Checking in. I've done 10 days at 1100 cals and then 1400 cals yesterday, which is technically off plan. We went out to eat and I went over. It feels like I've been on plan for much longer than 10 days. And I miss coffee. Sigh.
Old 07-01-2016, 06:04 PM   #161  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hey ladies there is a new thread for July...
Old 07-01-2016, 10:19 PM   #162  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Here's the new thread: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...e-welcome.html
Closed Thread