Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2016, 09:55 PM   #76  

Hey Everybody, better late than never. All is well on this front. Rested some last night and today then went out. Continue to have a great weekend guys!
Old 06-04-2016, 11:12 PM   #77  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Syckgirlsfv You have had a lot going on. The added stress of finishing school can slow down things for you. Great job on the 24 miles!

Misti Hang in there. You know your body and you are doing the right things. You will see that drop.

Terry Hi

Chunkahlunkah Good luck with the job/school decisions. Sometimes maintaining is a good thing.

Ennay
What are you going to make with the strawberries?

Flower Gosh, I hear you on how quickly we gain, but lose so slowly. Look how much I gained last weekend. I didn't even have a free for all, only heavy meals.

Inkrid Hi

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
Old 06-04-2016, 11:21 PM   #78  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1725 Calories +

Breakfast (330 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (505 calories)
Salad w/roasted chicken & BHF ranch 375 calories
apple 80 calories
iced coffee 50 calories

Dinner (890 Calories)
salad w/steak bites & BHF ranch 700 calories
dark chocolate bar 190 calories

Exercise:
Nothing. I had to go to my Mom's house and that took quite a bit of time.

Last edited by Diana3271; 06-04-2016 at 11:22 PM.
Old 06-05-2016, 01:49 AM   #79  

Happy Sunday
BelovedWarrier So sorry to hear about your scrapbook mishap. I do not like it when things that took so long to do are lost. Even half lost.
Very nice of you to make the scrapbooks.

Inkrid sorry you, and the kids had to deal with the drunk mom. That is sad for especially the daughter of the mom. And of course the mom. I can understand though how you went off plan. It was a special night with wine and tempting food.

SunDove costco will have some better samples for the weekend before July 4th. But yes, they have cut back. Re: whole foods and their tempting stuff being close to the front, they do have way too many tempting things, for sure. We do not have one up where I live. That's okay. They wanted to come here. But the town fought it. We have our co-op and then another fairly large health food store. And then TJs. I do not want the Co-op having more competition. What's a "blue cheese dsg" Whatever it is, it sounds very delicious. I hear ya re the peanut butter bars. I would probably have done the same thing. Eaten them to get rid of them. Those bars would be calling to me. Relentlessly luring.....

Diana WTG with the 2.4 loss. And especially during TTOM. thanks for the info re: the coupons for applegate farms sausage. I tend to not like the flavor of their products. They season lightly for my taste. But I appreciate you thinking of me. Happy though to get one and forward it to you, if it is printable. Again I checked for the BHF avocado. No. So I got 4 of the blue cheese. I add lemon, celtic salt and onion powder to it. I want to call BHF and get some coupons. I think they said people can do that every 6 or 8 weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Flower Gosh, I hear you on how quickly we gain, but lose so slowly. Look how much I gained last weekend. I didn't even have a free for all, only heavy meals.
Yes, Diana. It's evil how this happens

Syckgirl 90 degrees? That does not sound like bike riding weather. I will be curious to hear if you actually did gain water weight after that long hot ride. Re: the chicken tenders, I cannot afford the clean meat. I do buy the non organic stuff. I don't like buying it. But it really is all I can afford. I choose org in produce when I can afford that. I think you are smart to buy the org chicken. Especially these days.

Misti I do hope the scale goes down. sometimes I notice that my scale stays fixated on one number. Even when it is obvious that the weight has changed. If all else fails, I remove and replace the battery

Chunkalunkah so glad you did not see a rise in your weight. Sorry though that work is so unpleasant for you now. Going to grad school full time, instead of part time, sounds like a great thing. Glad if you are able to do it !

Ennay glad the kids wanted to go strawberry picking. I remember how much fun that was. I used to especially love to go high bush blueberry picking. Oh that was a happy thing to do. Hope you ended up with some nice strawberries.

Terry, CoolMom, Scarlett/Magistra and everyone else I did not mention I hope your Sunday is good

So Saturday I stayed away from Costco. I went to a local grocery store that has food which often is way too difficult to resist. I almost gave in. But they did not have a ciabatta stick in the bakery. I managed to resist everything else in the store. Thankfully there were no bakery samples. Then I went to the co-op. I was able to resist all the good foods there.
So it ended up being an on plan day. Was not easy. But I did it. I think there is nothing I will need to get at the grocery store on Sunday. The only thing I will need on monday is cucumber.

Calories on Saturday: 1070 calories.
Hope Sunday is a great day for everyone !
Old 06-05-2016, 02:32 AM   #80  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

I stayed on plan today. It was another hot day, but DH says it’s going to start cooling down tomorrow so I’m feeling relief over that. I wish I had time to go to the beach. I’m going to have another busy week this week, a lot of family stuff going on. It feels nice to have time to do things with my adult kids.

Sundove Yes, I could use someone to fan me, ha, ha!

Diana I sort of have the summer off. I won’t be teaching, but I do have a big project coming up that will take my summer away, so never any rest for the weary.

Misti Do you mean that you step on and off the scale until it changes? I do that too. If I step on and off the scale enough times, it sometimes does move but usually in the wrong direction!

Syckgirl Bikeriding in this heat! I’m impressed! I need to follow your good example and at least walk in this heat.

Flower Yay for being on plan! I know what you mean about it not being easy. How I do wish it were easy.
Old 06-05-2016, 05:09 AM   #81  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello everyone. Thanks for the encouragement. Actually I have lost 13 pounds in the last three months so am doing okay.

magistra yes that is what I mean about stepping on and off the scale... but as you say it almost always moves in the wrong direction so that is not a good plan.

Last edited by Misti in Seattle; 06-05-2016 at 10:28 AM.
Old 06-05-2016, 08:57 AM   #82  
my 1st baby "Pepe le Pew"

S/C/G: 276.8/272.2/health

Height: 5' 4"

Good Morning Chickadees!!

I still have to catch up on posts -- family in town
I get to spend time with the great nephew. He is just too too cute!
He's 21 months old --- today!

Yesterday I woke up and trimmed trees. Loseit.com says that's worth 97 calories. Okay -- if you say so... Then I was in Walmart ... walking for over an hour and a half ... and lose it says that's 490 calories ... ah - okay. So, supposedly my net calorie intake yesterday was 660 calories ... Really??

Stats ~

Today WI - 245.2

Yesterday calories - under 1300
B - 358
L - 430
D - 369 (awesome roast beef my niece made - tastes like my mom's - so yummy!!)
S - 95

W - 48 oz
E - 115 minutes

Today - grill out at my nieces - hamburglers and brats. I will be taking some sauer kraut and veggies that they will put on the grill for me. I love this thinking ahead thing --- it makes it so much easier than reacting on the spot!

ENJOY your Sunday -

Last edited by BelovedWarrior; 06-05-2016 at 08:58 AM.
Old 06-05-2016, 09:15 AM   #83  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I did: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Nothing

Calories for yesterday: 1725 +
Weigh In: 172.6 (TTOM)
Down: 1.2 pounds

Have a glorious day!
Old 06-05-2016, 09:47 AM   #84  

sorry I have been m.i.a. been very busy these past few days.
Old 06-05-2016, 12:24 PM   #85  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

good morning

flower I sure did manage to gain some water weight! It's what I do, apparently I've been having vodka shots the last few nights, so it really isn't a surprise, but it does SUCK!

So today I am up almost 3 pounds of water...2.6, actually. Recently I've been enjoying a few shots each night, so of course that's where I am. NO surprise here. I'm going to fix it this week, for sure.

I just had a yummy breakfast compliments of DH, and now I'm sitting here with my coffee planning out my attack on this water weight and the 5 pounds of real weight I need to ditch. First thing is to commit to banning alcohol again! Even my nightly glass of wine...

So tonight I'm having the last glass of wine in the bottle and nothing else. NO VODKA! We'll barbecue tonight, and take a 4 mile walk.

So far:
B - scrambled eggs (whites and whole)/tater tots/spinach/shredded mozzarella (I gave a big portion of it back to DH because I was full)
L - planning on a sandwich with low sodium deli chicken breast and reduced fat jack on a sandwich thin
S - planning on organic chicken breast and either green beans or zucchini

Wine at bedtime - one glass

hopefully, I won't detour from this plan! Ugh...I have 30 days til Vegas and I will NOT go weighing 160!
this morning was 163.4 (2.4 of that is water). that's HIGH for me...not as high as when I first came on here, but it's far too close for comfort. I am officially on kick butt status!

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 06-05-2016 at 12:28 PM.
Old 06-05-2016, 12:39 PM   #86  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

And, on a side note, I should mention that it took me A LOT to admit what the scale said this morning! Granted, I woke up and drank a lot of water early in the a.m., which added to it I'm sure, but still. I will weigh in again tomorrow because I think that having to admit what I weigh to all of you is what's going to make me work harder! thanks ladies!
Old 06-05-2016, 12:47 PM   #87  

just got back from church and ran an errand on the way home. power walked to church and home.
Old 06-05-2016, 03:06 PM   #88  

more loss today. I am just .2 lbs away from my weight last Thursday before the off plan day. I plan to stay on plan for the next few days. That way I can make some progress before I have another off plan day on Wednesday. I hope the motivation will become more strong over the next few days. Will do personals later. I did read what people wrote ♥

Edited in a couple of hours later. Trying to not cheat. Trying to not give in to the urges. I do hope my lofty plan will succeed.

Last edited by flower123; 06-05-2016 at 04:32 PM.
Old 06-05-2016, 03:28 PM   #89  

will go for another power walk in a few minutes.
Old 06-05-2016, 05:31 PM   #90  

Happy Sunday everyone, Syckgirlsfv, being accountable is for you not for us. Awesome job facing the music and moving forward. Congrats Beloved and others for keeping things going and in check. I weighed this am and was the same weight as I was before my vacation. Yay so I am holding on to 5 pound weight loss since April when I started. Plan to add to that this month. Went to church today, always awesome. Exercised before church, that was fun. Did 18 minutes of Jillian's 6 pack abs, 10 minutes of Tracy Anderson arms, and 12 minutes on the treadmill. Clothes fitting better. I still have 18 pounds to go but it was 23 pounds, hence Terry 23)). Have a great rest of Sunday!
Closed Thread