Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-26-2016, 08:10 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 267/226/150

Height: 5'7

Default New and looking for a weight loss buddy

Hi, I'm new to this site and have a bit of weight to lose. I'm a 30 year old, single mother of three. I also suffer with depression so I'm fighting against the medication. I reached my maximum weight of 267 in 2015 and my health problems got significantly worse. I am currently down to 224 but I still have a long way to go. I'm just looking for someone to talk to, to challenge me, and help motivate me while I do the same. I strongly believe that we can do this.. especially if we stick together. Hit me up if you would like to chat.
honey86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 09:54 PM   #2  

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey86 View Post
Hi, I'm new to this site and have a bit of weight to lose. I'm a 30 year old, single mother of three. I also suffer with depression so I'm fighting against the medication. I reached my maximum weight of 267 in 2015 and my health problems got significantly worse. I am currently down to 224 but I still have a long way to go. I'm just looking for someone to talk to, to challenge me, and help motivate me while I do the same. I strongly believe that we can do this.. especially if we stick together. Hit me up if you would like to chat.
Hi. I just joined this site yesterday and am looking for a weight loss buddy as well. I am 50 years old and this pre-menopause is doing a number on my metabolism. I am doing the old WW Flex Plan and am doing well so far. I will WI on Monday morning after doing it a full week. Are you on a weight loss plan?
Bunny2212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 10:41 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 297/276/175

Height: 6'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey86 View Post
Hello,

I'm also new to this site, joined yesterday. I'm 22 years old and I also suffer from depression and I'm on a high blood pressure medication that makes it hard for me to get my heart rate up sometimes when I'm exercising, so I'm fighting against that too. My last weigh in put me at 297 and I have vowed to never see 300 pounds.

I reconnected with an old friend last year and he has two children from a previous marriage, they're around a lot so sometimes it's hard to find the time for exercise.

I'd be happy to help motivate you and support you through this. I have at least 120 pounds to lose but I'm going to do my best. I've been going at it for three weeks now and am going to weigh myself on the 1st of June.

I have to be a bridesmaid in October and want to lose at least 50 pounds for that. Most of my weight sits in my hips and my butt, which makes dresses look really awkward on me.

I hope that I can be of some help to you!
JaimeLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 08:30 AM   #4  

Default New too!!

Hi, I'm new too.I would loveto be your support buddy! I have been overweight and obese most of my life due to mental and emotional abuse from my father. I am now going to be 50 in in November. I made a promise to myself that I would break out of this prison and free myself. I want more than anything to be at a healthy weight!!! I am blessed that I found this support group. I will support you and help you with your struggle! we can do this because we are strong we we can do this because we are strong and we deserve to look and feel awesome. Because we are awesome! Don't give up don't give up don't give up !!!!
freedom170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 08:42 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 288/288/175

Height: 5'4''

Default New and looking for weight loss buddy also

I just joined this morning. When I think about my weight, all I remember and think of is a constant struggle with a few success periods dotted along the way. I would love to help you and everyone else on this thread work and reach their goal as I work and reach for mine. My ultimate goal is to weigh in at 175 lbs which after weighing in this morning is 113 lbs away. My family is going on vacation to Florida in August and we were gifted a photo shoot on the beach and while I know I will not reach my goal weight by that point, I don't plan on being my heaviest weight for it either. Any of you, please feel free to contact me and I hope that each of you can mark today as a success in your weight loss journey.
KeriS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 08:48 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 288/288/175

Height: 5'4''

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLT View Post
Hello,

I'm also new to this site, joined yesterday. I'm 22 years old and I also suffer from depression and I'm on a high blood pressure medication that makes it hard for me to get my heart rate up sometimes when I'm exercising, so I'm fighting against that too. My last weigh in put me at 297 and I have vowed to never see 300 pounds.

I reconnected with an old friend last year and he has two children from a previous marriage, they're around a lot so sometimes it's hard to find the time for exercise.

I'd be happy to help motivate you and support you through this. I have at least 120 pounds to lose but I'm going to do my best. I've been going at it for three weeks now and am going to weigh myself on the 1st of June.

I have to be a bridesmaid in October and want to lose at least 50 pounds for that. Most of my weight sits in my hips and my butt, which makes dresses look really awkward on me.

I hope that I can be of some help to you!

Good Luck Today at Weigh In!!!!
KeriS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 08:28 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 175/172.8/105

Height: 5'2

hello! would love to be a weight loss buddy. pm me please
chubbygirl54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 10:36 AM   #8  

Height: 5'8.5"

to all of you newbies. I wish you the best of success in your weight loss journey.

Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote