Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2003, 06:41 PM   #16  
Thin Within

GLORIA my post from last night also went ***POOF*** and you weren't there when I started todays post so we must have been typing at the same time ~ the nights have been cooler here also and that is so nice. It is 86 right now and nice. The fair is in town and I don't think we are going to venture out much this weekend.
Old 08-29-2003, 09:45 PM   #17  

Hello magnolias! No I haven't jumped ship, just been terribly busy and all I have been able to do until this evening is keep up my thread.

Gloria: the lady that manages the pool talked them into keeping it open for two more weeks! Yippeee!

I bought my baby (the yorkie, not the cat or the dgs) a CAR SEAT! We are taking him with us to Chicago in Sept and this way he can see out the window and it has an attachment for his harness so he can't jump all over the place, It is lambs wool and fabric over foam so it will be nice and soft and it has a little drawer at the bottom to store his stuff. It is cube shaped and can be taken into the hotel for him to sleep in if he likes.

The wedding had to be postponed until Labor day of next year because the place they want to have it is booked. That is ok as far as everyone possibly having a better chance of getting there money wise etc, but I am already overburdened with stuff during the months of June through the end of the year; June is dgs birthday, July 12 is dd and sil anniversary, Aug is car tags month and dogs annual shots, Aug 16 sil birthday, Sept 6 will be ds and ddil anniver, my birthday is Sept 28, Oct 10 is dh's, Oct 22 is ds birthday, Nov 16 is dd birthday, Nov 18 is OUR anniver, then Thanksgiving and Christmas! Whew! Money certainly doesn't stay in my pocket the last 6 months of the year!

Say a little prayer for me when you think about it please! There is an old vacant church building directly across the street from the condos. For the last 18 months or so it has had a sign saying it was another future home of Alzheimers Day services. About a week ago, they started renovations on the inside and outside of the building so today I looked up the main address, printed off a resume and did a cover letter asking them to consider me when filling any receptionist or clerical positions and that I lived directly across the street and sent it to the main addresses human resources. It would be perfect for me. We wouldn't have to get another car or spend a lot of money getting the old one fixed etc. I have worked with mentally ******ed, elderly and alzheimers patients when I lived in Mishawaka in 1989-92 so it is not like I don't have experience dealing with people who are forgetful or whatever

Here is a picture of me (the red outfit) in my new 4 sizes smaller clothes! I copied a pic of me in Feb and this one and put them side by side and was amazed. To me my behind is still huge, but there are some very real changes I have made and all for the better! (click on the word doc2doc and it should bring it up)

Have a nice weekend! Faye
Closed Thread